[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

matty

sarNie Egg
Hello fellow shippers!!! WOW...I haven't responded to a thread in years...I do admit that I come to read responses often, but have just been lurking for years :) ...I still enjoy watching some lakorn if it catches my attention...and this one did! I was a fan of Tono from before, but seriously haven't followed his work too strictly...although I love his singing voice and OST that he does. I can't believe this lakorn is what got me out of hibernation
I really enjoyed this lakorn because it was refreshing and new (storyline wise...a bit exhausted from all the constant remakes) and the pairing (also a bit exhausted from all the repeated parings ) It's not going down as one of my favorite lakorn of all times, but it made me feel and enjoy a lakorn again without rolling my eyes and trying to pull my hair out in frustration...it was light hearted and a feel good lakorn (something I needed from all the real life stress of the U. S. since the 2016 election...sorry if I offended anyone).
As for that whole mess with his previous relationship...I remember following that story a couple years ago and I seriously couldn't buy her excuse for their breakup...who in their right mind would "confess" and "lie" that they cheated on their significant other to cover up that she was actually trying to ask elders advice about their relationship?!!! Thats like trying to cover up a small crime with a bigger and worst crime! Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) Tono is a private person and doesn't like to air out any dirty laundry so he kind of keeps to himself about personal issues and only said that their relationship was over (I do understand that we don't really know what happens in their life, but it is just my thoughts-please don't hate me ).
Just noticed how big my response was...sorry! I've enjoyed reading other's responses for years I guess I should contribute to it a bit

JennieN

sarNie Adult
about his "marriage" to Tangmo, which is not really was...more like an engagement but yeah, I read her interview and she's was trying to get the public to be on her side and getting sympathy from them. As for Tono, he did an interview as well but he was very gentlemen about it. He blames himself and said sorry that it did not work out. He didn't blame her and said anything bad about her. But whatever happen between them. I hope they are both happy. I want Tono to be happy and have more work because I'm want to see him more in lakorn. Someone mention that his band is have to much rock and I agree because I don't really like rock. However, his voice is soooo nice so like when he sings those OST songs and slow/alternative songs. It is soooo good. I really like the OST from this lakorn with Nychaa and I remember I also like the OST from Roy Lea Sena Rai with Lily and Push

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

Teaser for the last part, Chompoo Araya & Ken Theeradeth. Anddddd all couples will cameo in this which means we will get to see Doctor Saran & Milin again...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I saw the preview and I already love Doctor Saran and Milin....can someone make a gif of that or screen caps it?

honeybunz

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! I've always been a silent reader here for years. Didn't feel the urge to comment in any thread just happily reading all the posts here. But boy this part of the cupid series makes me come out from my shell haha.

I freaking love Tono and Nychaa here I became such a big fan of them after this series! And just like you guys I find Tono so attractive in here he makes a sexy Mor Sarun dang! I feel like he's seducing me with those smiles and heart eyes look he gave to Milin :drooling: and Nychaa is just so adorable i love her! This is officially my fav part out of the cupid series (I love part 2 too cris and punjan make a smoking couple) Overall the cupid series are really enjoyable for me.

Oh did I say I just love Sarun and Milin like they are the cutest ever!!!! I mean of course the lakorn has flaws but Tono and Nychaa pull it off with their amazing chemistry. Also I love how cute they are offscreen with the constant bickerings (just like some of you called it flirting which i agree hehe) Here's to hoping that our NoNi couple will have more lakorns together in the future!

Btw I can't wait for part 8 to air so we can see our couple together again :cheer:

p.s. #imsmittenbytonosobad will probably join you guys at the Tono thread :p

Last edited:

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
This is Tonos schedule for July, anyone that understands Thai can translate? Only if it is nycha related i guess..
Screenshot_2017-06-29-15-41-55.png

matty

sarNie Egg
According to this...Tono & Nychaa will participate in an event together...they will be in a fashion show together for "UNIQLO's jeans collection 2017" on July 12. I'm pretty excited about this :) I enjoy watching their interactions...it's so cute. On a side note: I do think he "likes" or have some kind of good feelings for Nychaa...this guy rarely follows anyone on IG (the 20-something people he follows are his band mates and some from The Star...even previous girls he's worked with he doesn't follow, but he follows Nychaa!)

IMG_9155.jpg

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Uniqlo so is nice to see them represent the brand. I do hope they can become the ambassador as well!!

I think both Tono and Nychaa likes each other but they don't act on it though. Maybe because Nychaa have a boyfriend already

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I watched Nychaa with Great and Masu and Alex but she doesn't act that comfortable with them like with Tono which gives me more hope for them....i don't care if platonic or they just act on the feelings but I like it either way.

Tono a sweet guy..he's just act like he's a tough/bad look kinda guy but he's probably like a puppy. He's cute and caring but you can't see that traits until you are close too him...hahaha...that's probably him

matty

sarNie Egg
I find their pair refreshing and natural...it's fun to watch...their interactions don't come off forced and I don't feel like the pair are forced down our throat! I like when chemistry comes natural rather than forced for the benefit of tv. Tono likes to goof around and plays trick on his costars, but I think Nychaa is probably one of the very few that was like "oh it's war, 2 can play at this game" and I think maybe that's why Tono enjoys her company. As for Nychaa, I know she has a boyfriend already but how can you play around and pick on a guy that much without having a crush on him (even a little). I really do look forward to their work together...on and (especially) off screen :)

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
They had their bickering again... Hehehehe:risas3: . I help to translate only the part that I understand yea... the conversation at the end maybe @lakornkiki can help??

T: I just merely said I already have everything. I've already owned a house, car and I have paid all my debts. What's left is to find a wife. Then, there was this lady shout "Nychaaaa" (watch his face while mocking Nychaa:risas3:) It sounds just like this... "Nychaaaaaa!!!" . So I was like "Ohh... Nychaa already have a boyfriend but yes, she is cute.

[The next word he said I'm not really sure what it means but I think the meaning is like "I just said something nice but don't really mean it" and Nychaa repeat the word and again Tono did that annoying face]

T: I was just kidding.
N: Apologize!
T:Who?
N: You, say your apologies.
T: Why should I apologize? I did nothing wrong.
N: Apologize....
T: I already did. I already apologized in Line. (He texted her via Line apps:aaaaa:)
N: You should apologize face to face.
T:You already ask for apologies numerous times . If you want to forgive just forgive. You don't have to pull that face.

(Beyond this I can't understand anymore hehe..)

They also promote their upcoming Uniqlo event. At the end of this clip, Tono said just come to cheer for him alone and of course, Nychaa never yield to him.:risas3:

I just love these two cutie:love:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I checked the first two ep and it is sooo cute ! Nicha and Tono give me butterflies in my stomach. Natural shoujo chemistry

JennieN

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to watch the last part of this cupid series 1. because it will have Tono and Nychaa 2. is chompoo and ken 3. because is ending and I don't want to and I will definitely miss this series.....

JennieN

sarNie Adult
We all agree that Tono and Nychaa will make a cute couple just because their bickering and Tono seem to let Nychaa wins is too cute. But since Nychaa already have a boyfriend. Oh well, and I don't think Tono is the type that mess around with the girl that already have a boyfriend. Also, I think he's think so probably too young for him.. hahahahha

But I do think Nychaa's mom likes Tono a lot though