[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking having Tono and Nychaa doing a remake like Sawan Biang (Ken and Ann) lakorn. :)
Also, is there a couple name for Tono and Nychaa....like NoCha or ChaNo...lol

Yeayyyy for the news!:clap: Can't wait for the BTS.

Btw I want to share with all of you, Tono-lovers:p his mischievous self during Ritz Come Back to You concert. He seriously a flirt and can act very well. I also agree some fans said he need to have his own talk show because it's very entertaining even just watching him talk for 12+ minutes.

Note: My Thai is quite limited so I paraphrase and guess some words. So whomever can understand Thai better, do correct me if I'm wrong . Thank you!:angel10:

Starts at 7:23
*Tono talks as he descended the stairs and the audience started to scream*
T: You're bad, just scream for Ritz alone is enough.
But I'm curious on one thing. It's something that need to be curious about too. What is the name of your concert?

* Ritz pull him up the stairs back to the stage *
R: Come back here~2x. I'm worried audience on the upper tier will not see.
Actually, I'm not worried about you but if I follow you down there, the banner might fall on my head.

T: How much is the ticket (for upper tier)?
R: THB500
T: Just 500 no need to see everything.
You don't have the right to scream, it's just 500. [not sure the meaning of the word]

*points to audience in front*
T: How about you, dear?
*audience answered THB 4000*
T: Oh.. 4000! You're so cute! So awesome!
R: Hold on. How come there are things like this?
*Tono looks at upper tier audience*
T: Don't pout at me or else I go up and kiss you on the lips.

They also talked about Nychaa during the concert. I'll translate that later since it's late now. :yawn:
I can watch him for hours too. He is really funny! Very entertaining to just watch him talk.

Yeayyyy for the news!:clap: Can't wait for the BTS.

Btw I want to share with all of you, Tono-lovers:p his mischievous self during Ritz Come Back to You concert. He seriously a flirt and can act very well. I also agree some fans said he need to have his own talk show because it's very entertaining even just watching him talk for 12+ minutes.

Note: My Thai is quite limited so I paraphrase and guess some words. So whomever can understand Thai better, do correct me if I'm wrong . Thank you!:angel10:

Starts at 7:23
*Tono talks as he descended the stairs and the audience started to scream*
T: You're bad, just scream for Ritz alone is enough.
But I'm curious on one thing. It's something that need to be curious about too. What is the name of your concert?

* Ritz pull him up the stairs back to the stage *
R: Come back here~2x. I'm worried audience on the upper tier will not see.
Actually, I'm not worried about you but if I follow you down there, the banner might fall on my head.

T: How much is the ticket (for upper tier)?
R: THB500
T: Just 500 no need to see everything.
You don't have the right to scream, it's just 500. [not sure the meaning of the word]

*points to audience in front*
T: How about you, dear?
*audience answered THB 4000*
T: Oh.. 4000! You're so cute! So awesome!
R: Hold on. How come there are things like this?
*Tono looks at upper tier audience*
T: Don't pout at me or else I go up and kiss you on the lips.

They also talked about Nychaa during the concert. I'll translate that later since it's late now. :yawn:

BTW, Don't you feel hot just looking at their clothes? I don't know how they can wear winter clothes in Thailand. LOL

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
BTW, Don't you feel hot just looking at their clothes? I don't know how they can wear winter clothes in Thailand. LOL
Ahahaha....:risas3:
I was wondering abt that too but trying to be optimistic, maybe the venue was air-conditioned.
But Tono did take off his clothes after few songs, wore only his coat outside.

Ahahaha....:risas3:
I was wondering abt that too but trying to be optimistic, maybe the venue was air-conditioned.
But Tono did take off his clothes after few songs, wore only his coat outside.
hahaha . Take it off Tono! :risas3:
sorry... waiting at the airport is driving me crazy.... summer storm causing delays today.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha . Take it off Tono! :risas3:
sorry... waiting at the airport is driving me crazy.... summer storm causing delays today.
Hahaha... here's a treat for your eyes....:thumbup: but don't hope too much. He still got his undershirt on hahaha

Starts at 12:08

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

Can anyone speaking thai translate what he says here? Obviously talking about Nycha, but what is he saying??
Tono: I already have work, house, vehicles. My mom is also happy. I think everything is complete. What's left is to have a wife. She doesn't have to be so beautiful ....
Fan: Nychaa... take Nychaa
Tono: Nychaa already have a boyfriend. She and her boyfriend are very cute. "Jin" for us in lakorn is enough. Just know that Doctor Saran really loves Mim is enough

Hehe.. actually I already translate this is Tono Pakin's thread but no harm in reposting. :thumbup:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Love this series alot! When i saw Tono in the earlier scenes with other couples, i was so mehhhh but after watching this series, omg, he is love! Anyone thinks he gives off Vaness Wu vibes? Same chinese looks, single eyelids and the bad boy image aura! I love that he is very charming when he smiles and his acting is so natural, not the trying to act cool kind. I love even the small expressions, hand/head gestures and emotions that he emotes and even though they might last for a second or two, i rewinded those scenes so many times to rewatch.

Heard about his divorce w his ex-wife and her hospitalization. I did watch the press conference from both sides but anyone knows what really happened? He just lost his love for her?

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
@reydevan don't know a lot about that issue but i think Tono was never married, he had just held a ceremoby with the exchange of vows or something like that.. But then chaos followed.. He wanted to break up, she didn't take it that well bla bla bla

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Miss him with Nycha..miss their bickering and interactions..
They have the honeymoon travells photoshoot on the 22nd (which will be held in Thailand by the way) and they also have something else planned that we don't know about..they met couple of days ago and took that pic of tono piggybacking Nycha..im dying to know what is it about...

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Love this series alot! When i saw Tono in the earlier scenes with other couples, i was so mehhhh but after watching this series, omg, he is love! Anyone thinks he gives off Vaness Wu vibes? Same chinese looks, single eyelids and the bad boy image aura! I love that he is very charming when he smiles and his acting is so natural, not the trying to act cool kind. I love even the small expressions, hand/head gestures and emotions that he emotes and even though they might last for a second or two, i rewinded those scenes so many times to rewatch.

Heard about his divorce w his ex-wife and her hospitalization. I did watch the press conference from both sides but anyone knows what really happened? He just lost his love for her?
Me! Me!
I also think he looks like Vanness Wu especially during the part where they kiss after Mim's aunt was hospitalized. The way he smirk all giving off the same vibe as Vanness.

Also on his past marriage, they both are Christian so when they exchange vows, she said it was a real marriage. The reason for the separation according to his ex-wife is misunderstanding. Since there are no clarification from Tono's side, I'm not going to judge even though the excuse might sound like something was off(?) :confused12: You can read about his ex-wife interview on their reasons for separation here: http://www.thaicelebrityfever.com/2016/02/they-broke-up-because-tono-misunderstood.html

From the interview, I think he is really a great guy seeing how she can't accept the separation until she attempted suicide.

Hint: loyalty is what really matters to him.