[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Whoever drew that is gooooooooooood. The drawed dude on the right of Ruethaina is cute! Though he is just a drawing... 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
From book 1&2: Lanser is 27 yr old and Ruthainak is 17 yr old. 
Then in book 3&4 it talks about after 5 years he's 32 and she's 22. she currently attend college in England and lives in his mom's mansion while he fly back and forth from Hong Kong and England to see her after he's done with his works. they got married in book 4 after she graduate from college and was 22 yr old.
 i'm not good with translate thai to english either.

Agree pra'ek and nang'ek's love is not cheesy but very touching they love eachother so much, especially p'ek love n'ek so much, so much that turn to obsess over her(he kept everything of hers in a box in his room, such as there are hundreds of photos of her that was taken since she was 17 yr old to 22 yr old in every pose/angle and shot of her in every place for him to look at when he miss her and she's not with him, her clothes, the tape that record her voice, the watch she bought him for new year's day etc). he's very possessive over her. he's those very jealous type p'ek but in a cute way though. he's even jealous over a cat haha. no matter what he will always give in to her, let her do what she wants even though it's dangerous and he constantly worries about her a lot.  he's so scare of losing her cuz scare she may leave him one day when can't stand to live with a mafia whose life is always in danger.  and she's so scare he will leave her too, scare one day he will be sick n'tire of her cuz she's not pretty like his other girls. after he realize he has fallen in love with her he always wanna see her face everyday and find reasons to make her come see him everyday.  and he doesn't care about anyone except her. he'll do anything for her to stay with him forever even though he may look upon as selfish&bad. he can risk everything in his life to make her safe. 

I like book 3&4 more cause it has more cute love scenes of p'ek and n'ek.. it was funny n'ek doesn't even know p'ek like her till later on, when he first told her that he like her she doesn't even realize it haha. she's slow with understanding people's feelings.  later then she realize she love p'ek when she thought she was about to died, she wanted to see his face once more before she thought she was gonna get shot.

yeah I like the cartoon drawing too very cute.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
teedee said:
From book 1&2 Lanser is 27 yr old and Ruthainak is 17 then in book 3&4 after 5 years he's 32 and she's 22. they got marry in book 4 after she graduate from college and was 22 yr old. i'm not good with translate thai to english either. but agree that pra'ek and nang'ek's love is not cheesy but really touching they love eachother so much, especially p'ek love n'ek so much, so much that turn to obsess over her. he's very possessive over her. he's those very jealous type p'ek but in a cute way though. just think of this he's even jealous over a cat haha. after he realize he has fallen in love with her he doesn't care about anyone else except n'ek. he'll do anything for her even though he may be look upon as selfish,bad but he doesn't care. he can risk everything in his life to make her safe and be with him forever. I like book 3&4 more cause has more cute love scenes of p'ek and n'ek.. it was funny n'ek doesn't know p'ek like her till later on, when he first told her that he like her she doesn't even know haha. she's slow with understanding people's feelings. yeah I love the cartoon drawing too very cute
OMG really. They get married! OMG! But which book did they chose to film?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
fantastic_27 said:
OMG really. They get married! OMG! But which book did they chose to film?

Yeah they got married at the end in book 4. sadly the lakorn will film only book 1&2.  hope Uma will make book 3&4 too cause there is more cute love scenes in these books. actually p'ek and n'ek are legally married for 5 years before they had their wedding ceremony. but didn't become intimate cause she wanted time to finish school first but really she wanted p'ek to find someone better than her cause she always thinking she's not good enough for him. so in book 3&4 he constantly has to keep reminding her that she's his wife, was funny he got mad say do you want me to post the marriage license on your face to remind you haha. I thought was cute that three very hot looking&rich guys fell in love with a very plain looking Thai girl like Nak, three hot guys which include: Lanser-half Chinese/white(English), Danny-half Cuban/American who is n'ek's friend, and Dennis-white(English) who is p'ek's cousin.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
Wow! 10 years difference?!

Yep 10 years age difference between them. that's why he like to call her "dek noi"(kiddo) which is so cute. and he's much taller than her too. p'ek is 190cm and n'ek is 168cm. which Bomb&Mint fit the character's heights cause Bomb is really 190cm and Mint is 170cm.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am so jelly !!! I want to read the books so much. Thanks girls for being so generous by summing up what the books are about...I'm quite excited !! Just saw Chalidas upload ig clip of Lanser/Ruen in the rain :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
10 year age gap wow. age is just a # but it freaks the hell our of me when it is 17 vs 27.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Thankyou soo much. So if I'm correct, only 1&2 will be filmed? That's interesting:) I'm hoping the rest will come later on in the year. If cubic does good!! Wow 3 guys after naek!! Cannot wait!!

oresia

sarNie Egg
maiKair said:
Whoever drew that is gooooooooooood. The drawed dude on the right of Ruethaina is cute! Though he is just a drawing... 

The author draw all the pictures. She is a Cartoonist.

This is some cubic cartoon ver. she wrote.

'Cubic Kindergarden'

From left : Nun, Dan, Pei Ing

Dan: You always carry only Nak. Aren't you a little biased?

Teacher Lan Ser's class has 5 kids.
1. Nak : bear
2. Dan : cat
3. Nun : rabbit
4. Pei Ing : tiger

5. Meen : mouse

another assistant teacher (Jong Sin)
and another assistant (Nak) teacher (Denis)

Teachers' mission
Lanser : Keep your hands away!!
Denis : Then you move away first!!

When it's about Nak, both teachers always fight.
In this time Dan always ...  suddenly tease Nak

Lanser&Denis : You evil kid!!
Dan : ha ha ha

credit. B 13.s.t facebook

oresia

sarNie Egg
bellherr said:
Yes could we get some spoil alerts?!!

I'll spoil some part from novel.

Spoil Alert!!!

scene : the first time Lanser circuitously tell Nak that he likes her

Nak : You already know P'Nun's a lot private matters so how about yours?
Lanser : Mine? Why?
Nak : Just ... what colors do you like? which kinds of food, which sports or what type of person do you like? 
Lanser : .......
Nak : Sorry, I just want to know.
Lanser : black and blue
Nak : (look up to Lanser. Suddenly knows 'black and blue' he said is the first question's answer because what she asked started from colors.)
Lanser : Ma Pou Tou Fu (a kind of food)
Lanser : sport  .... nothing special.
Lanser : RuethaiNak.   
Nak : huh? what?
Lanser : .....nothing. (seems like she has forgot all questions orz.)

Get it?

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
oresia said:

I'll spoil some part from novel.

Spoil Alert!!!

scene : the first time Lanser circuitously tell Nak that he likes her

Nak : You already know P'Nun's a lot private matters so how about yours?
Lanser : Mine? Why?
Nak : Just ... what colors do you like? which kinds of food, which sports or what type of person do you like? 
Lanser : .......
Nak : Sorry, I just want to know.
Lanser : black and blue
Nak : (look up to Lanser. Suddenly knows 'black and blue' he said is the first question's answer because what she asked started from colors.)
Lanser : Ma Pou Tou Fu (a kind of food)
Lanser : sport  .... nothing special.
Lanser : RuethaiNak.   
Nak : huh? what?
Lanser : .....nothing. (seems like she has forgot all questions orz.)

Get it?
Aww how cuutee!! More please!!
I hope bomb doesn't ruin it

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I loved the clip she uploaded to IG. Bomb does look older then 20. There so cute. I live the storyline. How he loves her so much. I think there will be a wedding scenes. If its good lets hope they do cubic2

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I hope after they the last few episode there will be a 5 years later and they meet each other n get married. Hehehe. There all after Nang'ek because it all ties to her in the grid in the previous page. It's because she is Mafias lover, and the other guy likes her, and the other wants to kill her or something.