[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for sharing da cast wallie :) so many arrows to our n'ek lol super excited even 2x more after seeing da cast wallie :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finish reading all four books of Cubic. love it. excited how the lakorn will come out. hope it's as good as the books. beside pra'ek and nang'ek's characters that I love. another favorite character of mine is Danny. to be honest when I heard Bomb&Mint gonna play in here it doesn't interest me cause not a fan of them. but when my sister offer the books for me to read and she tell me a little bit of the story I thought was kinda interesting so gave it a try and whoa the more I read it the more interesting it gets and made me fell in love with Lin Lanser&Ruthainak, their love story is funny,cute,and so touching. and after i finish reading it and be open minded and went to check out the photos and videos of Bomb&Mint from the lakorn I think they do fit the characters and look so cute together and now i'm waiting to see how the lakorn will come out. hope it won't dissappoint me. even though the lakorn won't be as good as the books since the books is always better cause it has more details but hope at least the lakorn is half as good as the books. and i'm sure when the lakorn comes out I'll be a fan of Bomb&Mint haha. it suxs though that Ch3 has that rule about the kissing. don't understand them when i'm sure many viewers love many love scenes cuz it's one of the reason that make their rating high. 

Don't know if anyone post this video yet but love this song I think it goes with the story a lot. Uma should put it in their lakorn and hope they"ll make book 3&4 too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVgsDRFRhZk
credit tk. phalloz

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I've heard from my cousin in Thailand that it was a good book. She even offered to let me borrow the whole set lol. But I couldn't accept it because she had way too many rules on how to touch it lol.
Oh by the way, is anyone sure on how many percent this lakorn has filmed?

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
Finish reading all four books of Cubic. love it. excited how the lakorn will come out. hope it's as good as the books. beside pra'ek and nang'ek's characters that I love. another favorite character of mine is Danny. to be honest when I heard Bomb&Mint gonna play in here it doesn't interest me cause not a fan of them. but when my sister offer the books for me to read and she tell me a little bit of the story I thought was kinda interesting so gave it a try and whoa the more I read it the more interesting it gets and made me fell in love with Lin Lanser&Ruthainak, their love story is funny,cute,and so touching. and after i finish reading it and open my mind and went to check out the photos and videos of Bomb&Mint from the lakorn I think they do fit the characters and look cute together and now i'm waiting to see how the lakorn will come out. hope it won't dissappoint me. even though the lakorn won't be as good as the books since the books is always better cause it has more details but hope at least the lakorn is half as good as the books. and i'm sure when the lakorn comes out I'll be a fan of Bomb&Mint haha. it suxs though that Ch3 has that rule about the kissing. don't understand them when i'm sure many viewers love many love scenes it's one of the reason that make their rating high. 

Don't know if anyone post this video yet but love this song I think it goes with the story a lot. Uma should put it in their lakorn and hope they"ll make book 3&4 too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVgsDRFRhZk
credit tk. phalloz
Hello! :) would you be so kind and spoil us with some parts of the book?? Please?!! I'm sure everyone is dying to know some spoilers!! :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyK_V8f0Q84
p'mint says it will air in about 2 months and it is 40 or 44%? i cant hear her with other people talking in the background...
She said she's done 19 queues and yes, has finished 40% filming. Uma do things really quick.
For some reason, it's weird seeing such a serious and mafia-like character fall in love with a clumsy and outgoing schoolgirl.
I just hope mint won't turn her character into something too childish and that her voice is also a bit mature.

oresia

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
Yes it is cubic. I have no idea what cubic means.

I found out OFFICIAL SUMMARY:

อนาคตเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่แน่นอน… 
ใครจะรู้เล่าว่าในวันพรุ่งนี้ชีวิตของเราจะดำเนินไปเช่นไร เราอาจได้พบเหตุการณ์ไม่คาดคิดที่จะพลิกชีวิตของเราให้เปลี่ยนไปตลอดกาลก็เป็นได้… 
เช่นเดียวกับ ‘ฤทัยนาค’ เด็กสาวอายุสิบเจ็ดปี ที่ครอบครัวเก็บกระเป๋าหนีไป ทิ้งเธอไว้ให้เป็นของใช้หนี้มาเฟียฮ่องกง แทนที่จะเป็น นันทกา พี่สาวของเธอตามสัญญา 
แต่นี่ไม่ใช่นิยาย ที่ของใช้หนี้จะเป็นหญิงสาวแสนสวย และได้เกิดความรักต่อกันกับมาเฟียเจ้าหนี้ อันนำไปสู่ตอนจบที่สมบูรณ์แบบ เพราะ ฤทัยนาค ไม่ใช่คนสวย หุ่นก็ไม่ดี อีกทั้ง ‘หลิน หลานเซ่อ’ มาเฟียเจ้าหนี้ก็ไม่เคยคิดไยดี แถมยังชิงชังเธออีกต่างหาก และเพราะเหตุนั้น ฤทัยนาค จึงต้องทำงานตัวเป็นเกลียวเพื่อหาเงินมาใช้หนี้ ก่อนจะจับพลัดจับผลูได้ตำแหน่ง ‘เงา’ คนใหม่ ภายใต้โคดเนม ‘CUBIC’ ที่คนในวงการมืดและตำรวจตามหากันให้ควั่กโดยไม่ได้ตั้งใจ 
CUBIC นวนิยายครบรสที่อัดแน่นไปด้วยความสนุกสนาน ตื่นเต้น ซึ่งจะทำให้คุณลุ้นจนวางไม่ลง...

The future is uncertain...who knows what will happen tomorrow with our lives, and who knows when it will change forever. Ruethaina, a young 17 years old girl who's family has a debut, and leaves her with the mafias of hong kong instead of her sister Ananda. And the Pra'ek is a creditor. 

That's all i can translates. Not a really good thai reader. This drama is filled with excited, and fun. I CANNOT WAIT. Mint is playing a 17years old, and Bomb plays a 23-25 years old. Hehehehe

'cubic' is Mint's code name. (this code name is made for protecting her from being arrested by international Police)

The story is about 17 year old 'Ruethainak' (Mint) (in the novel describes 'not beautiful' not 'ugly') who's left for the debt instead of her sister 'nantaka'.
This makes 'Lin Lan Ser' (Bomb) angry. Ruethainak bet with Lanser that she'll repay the dept before he finds her sister. 

Lacorn is just vol.1-2. There are 4 volumes.
I recommended novel is much better than lacorn. The novel is so touching and seems like a real story.
The rerationship between Nak and Lanser is so real. The novel is very famous in Thailand.

oresia

sarNie Egg
itzdao said:
Thank you for the tips on learning to read Thai ladies!

@fannychen (some might not be exactly correct) If anyone has the correct names, please update and inform. TQ!

Cubic Cast List:

1.Bomb / Lin Lang Sur
2. Mint C / Ruethai Naga
3. Tar / Yong Wuhn
4. Noey / Fung Muy Ching
5. Tan / Lang Yong Wing
6. Selina / Nai Tana
7. Base / Bo Ling
8. Atit / Ling Pae Ing
9. Chokechan / Pankrit Bonthon
10. Chatakit / Yutapong
11. Santisook / Son Gwee
12. Atinon / Son Lom Tamun
13. Peesaid Thai / Lee Ji Foo
14. Padin Luanvoot / Ah Huey buy Lin Lan Sur
15. Shokoon / Alang
16. Dayneen / Ah Jong
17. Toratorn Tawetorn / Ah Lee Jong
18. Nisa / Meena
19. Sorasack / Cammy Thamung

1.Bomb / Lin Lan Sur
2. Mint C / RuethaiNak Rittiwong
3. Tar Warit / Lang Yong Wen
4. Noey / Fang Mei Jing
5. Not Worarit / Fei Jong Sin
6. Selina / Nantaka Rittiwong
7. Base / Bi Ling
8. Artit / Lin Pei Ing
9. Boy Chokechi / Patrick Button
10. Chakkrit / Yutapong Rittiwong
11. Santisook / San Gui
12. Aphinun / Carlos Tarpia
13. Peeshadechai  / Lee Chin Fu
14. Pasin Luagvoot / Ah Wei
15. Shokoon / Ah Seng
16. Taychin / Ah Jong
17. Tanatorn Sawasakorn / Ah Leag
18. Nisha / Meena
19. Surasack / Danny Tarpia

oresia

sarNie Egg

From the left : Denis James Caven, San Gui, Fei Jong Sin, Lin Lan Ser, Ruethainak, Danny Tarpia, Lin Pei Ing

credit. B 13.s.t