[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
narkrakdin24^^ said:
@ipsmilez
Lol probably not then since my brother is pretty light for a guy (mom's genes).
@yinGgyTASTIC
I agree 100%.
@Alice
Did Uma99 direct Mafia Tee Ruk?
@kodocha
Hi!!! Welcome here anytime!! :) I see you like Mark, Mario, and Nadech. Same here! I wish the three could play as brothers or friends in a lakorn so I could see nore friendship bromance. Love them!! Like how I love Mint, Kim, and Yaya. Oh. Actually I'd like to see Mario & Kim with Mteam and Yadech.
yes i adore them there are cute and handsome and  :woot2: and me to i will love to see them together ... i like almost all in ch3 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Uma99 huh??? Not sure about da production because they did horrible in RKTC with Ken, Marie, Chompoo, Cherry & Ploy... Hope they improve because i adore Bomb & Mint Chalida! :no:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Uma99 huh??? Not sure about da production because they did horrible in RKTC with Ken, Marie, Chompoo, Cherry & Ploy... Hope they improve because i adore Bomb & Mint Chalida! :no:
they are horrible in those type but Cubic is a action thrill so Uma99 will be better at it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
bomb wasn't impressive w/his acting as lek for me but he's new (james is better)...so hopefully good story-line

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
spanky said:
bomb wasn't impressive w/his acting as lek for me but he's new (james is better)...so hopefully good story-line
I think Bomb was good in Chai Lek. he was very funny. He gave us laughs. Just that he is harry, but I'll try to ignore it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
His character is likeable...his acting wasn't great...its passible i guess...the way he deliver his line. ..I sometime find him awkard....when a lakorn and character is good..we tend to look pass certain acting skills because we enjoy the lakorn and character so much...the 2 james did much better than bomb

fanny

sarNie Adult
I would have to say that even James Ji is popular over night because of his cuteness or whatever reason Thai people are crazy for right now. BUT his acting is definately no better than Bomb or James Ma. Compare the three of them I find James Ma's acting is a lot more better than Bomb and James Ji.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Last year, one of my friends said James Ji will become famous and it turns out her prediction was right. Haha. It's not in my expertise to gauge into these manners but the production probably has something to do with it as well - it's also partly about who's taking care of you/ directing you. That is why reporters sometimes ask if the producer/director feel confident about "molding" the newbies. Actors ESP IDOL actors are basically products made. Pa Jaew and Mam T. has basically succeeded both times for the 4hj and SJ series.

Edit: Whooops. OT!

fannychen

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
Yes he is. IN the video they talked about Cubic and Mint said Bomb. And her mom also confirmed it.
FANTASTIC ,CAN YOU GIVE THE VIDEO LINK TO ME?BECAUSE I DIDN‘T HEAR BOMB NAME IN THE CLIP.