[CH3] Chumpae (Step Onward): Denkhun Ngamnet/Mew Laknara

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really liked Yui and Note version. Idk about this version though. Not a huge fan of Denkun but he seems to fit the role. In this version he speaks Issan whereas Note didn't. Plus the clothing/costume is different. A change of time period.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh wow they both looked weird! Lol especially Mew. In all those pics she looked puffy especially her face. Did she gain weight or did she do something to her face? Uh...lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow they both looked weird! Lol especially Mew. In all those pics she looked puffy especially her face. Did she gain weight or did she do something to her face? Uh...lol
Yeah, I don't know, but I agree something is off about her face. I really hope she did not get work done to look like that because she was much prettier before lol

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah, I don't know, but I agree something is off about her face. I really hope she did not get work done to look like that because she was much prettier before lol
For sure! ;)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Mew did any thing to her face. I think she got chunky.

Anyway I miss Mew. Haven't see her in ages. I wish ch3 would give her more lakorn to play. Even if she wasn't good in prime time slot give her lakorn for the evening slot to play. It seem like she only get one lakorn per year to play.

I wish she would pair up with Mai and Masu again. But it seems like they are moving on up. Anyway I can't wait to see her and Pop lakorn. Hope its a happy end. They really need it since their other two lakorn they didn't get happy end.

Sorry about me going on about Mew other stuff that not related to this lakorn.

P

PrincessKarina

Here is the ost mv to :

Thanks for sharing! Denkhun is cute! This is definitely a case where the n’ek is thicker than the p’ek. Her face is very round. She looks so bloated and her face is greasy. By all means she’s not fat. She just got meatier! ;) I thought she was cute in that mermaid lakorn with Pop.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mew is just one of those people where if she puts on even a measly couple.of pounds it would go directly to face. And you can tell right away if she gain weight or not. Some people are lucky enough where the weight goes all over the place. Mine would go straight to my thighs lol...then my face .

P

PrincessKarina

Mew is just one of those people where if she puts on even a measly couple.of pounds it would go directly to face. And you can tell right away if she gain weight or not. Some people are lucky enough where the weight goes all over the place. Mine would go straight to my thighs lol...then my face .
Good point. Mine goes to my face too so I have to work twice as hard to keep the weight off! Lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mew was going to school when she first debut. So she wasn't able to accept more than 1 lakorn at a time. Then after she graduated, her popularity died down because that was the time new gen started popping up. Ppl lost interest, and her manager at the time, Ae Supachai, didn't really help her with getting roles/scripts. There was an interview she did, while crying.

Alas, I hope this does well for both Mew and Denkhun.

P

PrincessKarina

Mew was going to school when she first debut. So she wasn't able to accept more than 1 lakorn at a time. Then after she graduated, her popularity died down because that was the time new gen started popping up. Ppl lost interest, and her manager at the time, Ae Supachai, didn't really help her with getting roles/scripts. There was an interview she did, while crying.

Alas, I hope this does well for both Mew and Denkhun.
Oh wow! I see. Best to everyone. ;)

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I didn't know Denkhun sang the OST. I really liked it and noticed it was him!! His accent is good. I'm going to check out the first episode cause of the OST hahahah

I like the OST. His accent is great. I like this type of lakorn reminds me of Porshe and Sammy’s.