[CH3] Chumpae (Step Onward): Denkhun Ngamnet/Mew Laknara

Discussion in '2019' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Dec 22, 2018.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

That is a terrible photo of them both lol

orchidtea and PrincessKarina like this.
  3. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Unfortunately, the photos don't get any better. If you click the credit link it has more pictures lol!

4. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

I really liked Yui and Note version. Idk about this version though. Not a huge fan of Denkun but he seems to fit the role. In this version he speaks Issan whereas Note didn't. Plus the clothing/costume is different. A change of time period.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  5. Oh wow they both looked weird! Lol especially Mew. In all those pics she looked puffy especially her face. Did she gain weight or did she do something to her face? Uh...lol

orchidtea likes this.
  6. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Yeah, I don't know, but I agree something is off about her face. I really hope she did not get work done to look like that because she was much prettier before lol

7. For sure! ;)

8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I always found mew face a lil odd looking...esp on the side angle

Cupid Candy and PrincessKarina like this.
  9. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Here is the ost mv to :

10. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

I don't think Mew did any thing to her face. I think she got chunky.

Anyway I miss Mew. Haven't see her in ages. I wish ch3 would give her more lakorn to play. Even if she wasn't good in prime time slot give her lakorn for the evening slot to play. It seem like she only get one lakorn per year to play.

I wish she would pair up with Mai and Masu again. But it seems like they are moving on up. Anyway I can't wait to see her and Pop lakorn. Hope its a happy end. They really need it since their other two lakorn they didn't get happy end.

Sorry about me going on about Mew other stuff that not related to this lakorn.

11. Thanks for sharing! Denkhun is cute! This is definitely a case where the n’ek is thicker than the p’ek. Her face is very round. She looks so bloated and her face is greasy. By all means she’s not fat. She just got meatier! ;) I thought she was cute in that mermaid lakorn with Pop.

12. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Mew is just one of those people where if she puts on even a measly couple.of pounds it would go directly to face. And you can tell right away if she gain weight or not. Some people are lucky enough where the weight goes all over the place. Mine would go straight to my thighs lol...then my face .

13. Good point. Mine goes to my face too so I have to work twice as hard to keep the weight off! Lol

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  14. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Mew was going to school when she first debut. So she wasn't able to accept more than 1 lakorn at a time. Then after she graduated, her popularity died down because that was the time new gen started popping up. Ppl lost interest, and her manager at the time, Ae Supachai, didn't really help her with getting roles/scripts. There was an interview she did, while crying.

Alas, I hope this does well for both Mew and Denkhun.

15. Oh wow! I see. Best to everyone. ;)

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  16. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Wow I didn't know Denkhun sang the OST. I really liked it and noticed it was him!! His accent is good. I'm going to check out the first episode cause of the OST hahahah

xdanavelvetx and AllySweet like this.
  17. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Ost is super nice. His voice is pretty good.

18. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

I like the OST. His accent is great. I like this type of lakorn reminds me of Porshe and Sammy’s.

Mannie likes this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

3D26EEEB-6B08-4F97-BC6A-503864A7614A.jpeg
    Dang this got a very good opening rating! Didn’t expect that but good for them

Mannie, xdanavelvetx and Kay123 like this.
  20. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Remake ch7 lakorn and it’s action, Thai audiences loves it.

SuzieJ likes this.