[CH3] Chai Phaesaya (TV Scene): Pong Nawat

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lols, when I saw the title, I was like uh..... is that right? Lmao. I'm not sure if the ratings will be high though. People like to watch lakorns where the woman is a wh— than if the man were one.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh here goes Pong again lol. Come on, enough with this type of roles lol. Should had cast Sean, i think he would fit the role more.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lolol

~

Omg what a messy title man-whore lol omg. Goodness, Pong is def going to excel in this role and get people talkin’ and prob hating on him again lol

Who’s the n’ek?? I was reading some comments they say Annethong should be n’ek LOLOL
:risas3::risas3::risas3: They should make this THE lakorn of 2020 for their 45th anniversary and cast their veteran leading nangeks like Anne, Aff, and Cherry (i miss her!!).

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
:risas3::risas3::risas3: They should make this THE lakorn of 2020 for their 45th anniversary and cast their veteran leading nangeks like Anne, Aff, and Cherry (i miss her!!).
I only miss Cherry cuz she has been gone from the screen for sooooooooooooooooooo long. :(

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Cr. Teenee

http://entertain.teenee.com/series/182319.html

It's based on a novel. The author's intention for the novel was to show the whore side of men. I know, I said whore lol. However, that's pretty much what the title is "Man whore." The author basically wrote it to show that being a whore isn't exclusive to women, but it is a personal trait.

Of course Pong is pra'ek lmao!

Why Pong tho ?