[CH3] Chai Phaesaya (TV Scene): Pong Nawat

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lols, when I saw the title, I was like uh..... is that right? Lmao. I'm not sure if the ratings will be high though. People like to watch lakorns where the woman is a wh— than if the man were one.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh here goes Pong again lol. Come on, enough with this type of roles lol. Should had cast Sean, i think he would fit the role more.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lolol

~

Omg what a messy title man-whore lol omg. Goodness, Pong is def going to excel in this role and get people talkin’ and prob hating on him again lol

Who’s the n’ek?? I was reading some comments they say Annethong should be n’ek LOLOL
:risas3::risas3::risas3: They should make this THE lakorn of 2020 for their 45th anniversary and cast their veteran leading nangeks like Anne, Aff, and Cherry (i miss her!!).

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
:risas3::risas3::risas3: They should make this THE lakorn of 2020 for their 45th anniversary and cast their veteran leading nangeks like Anne, Aff, and Cherry (i miss her!!).
I only miss Cherry cuz she has been gone from the screen for sooooooooooooooooooo long. :(

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Cr. Teenee

http://entertain.teenee.com/series/182319.html

It's based on a novel. The author's intention for the novel was to show the whore side of men. I know, I said whore lol. However, that's pretty much what the title is "Man whore." The author basically wrote it to show that being a whore isn't exclusive to women, but it is a personal trait.

Of course Pong is pra'ek lmao!

Why Pong tho ?