[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@eb kaimin...be patience as it might take awhile. I know this for a fact because of Kim last lakorn that aired last year. The wait is like a year without rains ;).

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me or whenever I see Paul I see fake people giving fake love lol! Is it just me or Paul make it too obvious??

Anyways I hope we get more details/juice from the upcoming episodes.

Sweet_09

@Lizabetha...I don't see any English sub? I follow them also on facebook and I constantly checking on their page to see if there a English sub lol! And here I am, telling others to be patience hehehehe.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
@Sweet_09 , how come? I checked again and the sub are there haha

Maybe check the setting, are the caption turned ON??

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't watch much lakorns but like to read Thai ET news.

About the rating of 3.4 for episode 1, yes many people were quite surprised that it was low because James J's lakorns usually received good ratings.

The ratings for CH3 lakorns almost always come in 2nd to CH7; however, this year CH3 lakorns have lagged behind CH1 or One HD and even Work Point.
People started to wonder why even with their top stars like James J and Kim, CH3 still cannot pull in the ratings.
Many people have come out and gave support to the stars and production team. They said it was only one episode and everything will get better when Kim's character goes to work at the hotel.

I was surprised that CH3 decided to remake this lakorn so soon. CH7 aired BH - Pancake K. in 2009, only eight years ago.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The subtitles are there girls. They didn't subbed the opening song, so if you skip to the dialogue and turn on the caption the subtitles are there.

Sweet_09

@Vimalee...I agreed with you. Me as a international fans turn myself away from Ch.3 even when most of my favorite stars are from there. I try onehd and oh my i enjoyed their lakorn muvh more than ch.3 these days lol! I think ch.3 needs to get away from the koo-jin thing and start booking/separating their stars to work with other like crazy lol! Stop bring in new babies and focus on their old dara. Promote those that are going to suit them etc. Ch.3 got greedy and that when the lacking comes in.

@Lizabetha...ah see the caption now. Since i'm using the facebook app it doesn't show it there but once i logged into my PC i see it. Are you watching it from your phone or from your PC?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@Vimalee...I agreed with you. Me as a international fans turn myself away from Ch.3 even when most of my favorite stars are from there. I try onehd and oh my i enjoyed their lakorn muvh more than ch.3 these days lol! I think ch.3 needs to get away from the koo-jin thing and start booking/separating their stars to work with other like crazy lol! Stop bring in new babies and focus on their old dara. Promote those that are going to suit them etc. Ch.3 got greedy and that when the lacking comes in.

@Lizabetha...ah see the caption now. Since i'm using the facebook app it doesn't show it there but once i logged into my PC i see it. Are you watching it from your phone or from your PC?
I agree that ch 3 needs to stop with the babies. I have to agree bc I'm just not too fond of the newbies that they bring in. I understand they want lots of new exposure for them but when they act like that. Stiff and just not that great, I don't want to tune in. But overall ch 3 is my bias. Although oneHD is also good. But sometime they make terrible lakorns like once in a blue moon or something. But I've stop with Ch 7, I haven't watch any of there lakorns in a very long time.

Sweet_09

Oh my, I can't even remember my last lakorn from Ch.7 lol! They are the one that is in need of new babies compare to Ch.3 lol!

ONEHD is doing very good now and glad to see and know that they are having more than just View now. Glad to see that Esther is getting good treatment over there.

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
The first episode was ok. Can't wait until she starts working james though. I love James with Bella on their last project together. I'm watching because of him. Kim is pretty but she plays similar roles all the time. I want something different. :confused12:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I see most of us are kimmy fans.Where are James fans?why is it considered more of kim drama?
you can consider me as james fan.because i like all his lakorns.i'm trying to watch buang hong cause both of james and kimmy actually.i'm trying to look forward their chemistry:love:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched the first part of episode 1 but I think I'll wait until there are a few episodes out before I continue. I definitely think Kim is playing a pretty similar character to her previous ones. But I'll check this one out just to see how James J and Kim's chemistry is. I've never actually finished any of James' lakorns except Chai Pat. But that is also because I don't think many of his other ones are subbed.

sarNie Adult
I see most of us are kimmy fans.Where are James fans?why is it considered more of kim drama?
James Ji hardcore fan here, #represent!

Thank you very much for the subs! I still have to watch it later. Quite honestly, I'm not as excited for Buang Hong as I am for JJ's earlier lakorns. I think it's because it's one of those slow cooking type of Lakorns so it is one that is subtle then gets better towards the end.

Also, like Tam Rak Keun Jai, I am guessing this is a heroine-centric lakorn too. It's more of the heroine's journey to be a better person, etc etc. After all it's a Swan story (not that she was an ugly duckling to begin with) I guess that's why the focus here really is more on Kim than on James Ji.