[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
Watched the first part of episode 1 but I think I'll wait until there are a few episodes out before I continue. I definitely think Kim is playing a pretty similar character to her previous ones. But I'll check this one out just to see how James J and Kim's chemistry is. I've never actually finished any of James' lakorns except Chai Pat. But that is also because I don't think many of his other ones are subbed.
-off topic-

all his other lakorns (Ruk sud rit, Neung Nai Suang and Padiwarada) are subbed, except for that one where he cameos as a monk in the last episode. His movie, Timeline, with Toey J. also have subs

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
-off topic-

all his other lakorns (Ruk sud rit, Neung Nai Suang and Padiwarada) are subbed, except for that one where he cameos as a monk in the last episode. His movie, Timeline, with Toey J. also have subs
Sorry yeah off-topic

If the first one you listed is the one with Punch I think I skipped one (didn't know it was subbed though) because people told me the focus shifted from James and Punch to Wawaa for whatever reason. Not sure how true that is. Neung Nai Suang, I think started the first episode. Where are the subs posted for that one and Padiwarada?

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My favorite lakorn of JJ is an unpopular one, Ruk Sut Rit with Punch :icon12: im hoping I like Kim and JJ as much as I loved Ittarit and Chamanon (?) Lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sorry yeah off-topic

If the first one you listed is the one with Punch I think I skipped one (didn't know it was subbed though) because people told me the focus shifted from James and Punch to Wawaa for whatever reason. Not sure how sure that is. Neung Nai Suang, I think started the first episode. Where are the subs posted for that one and Padiwarada?
I can't stand Wawaa ever since that lakorn. Her and the other dude. So mad the writer.

twister02

M♥K
-off topic-

That's why I said in my previous post that James Ji has solid international fanbase because his lakorns were subbed even his movies, First Love and Timeline (tho I didn't got a good subbed copy of Timeline).

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Glad that the lakorn is subbed. Glad that it is subbed quite fast (before the next episode airs). I would prefer it to be on youtube though but... hey! I should be grateful.

I hope that episode 2 will give us lots of scenes between the pranang'ek (scenes where they actually make conversation!) and lesser stepmom & co. Bee is doing a good job playing the evil stepmom as I already hate seeing her in any scenes.

As Kim's fan... I have said this, but I'll say it again... I hope BH will be a great lakorn. Please support it till the end. (Btw, I agree with most of you, she keeps on playing the same character. Huhu...)

twister02

M♥K
The color grading they've used is so cool in the eyes. I really like lakorns with great visuals :)
Lol at Pim so many demands and don't like to work if not in the mood. :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"Why are you calling me non-stop? I said that I will come,I'm not an irresponsible person, Park my car" well pim if you come late for no reason you are irresponsible it will come a day you learn that

the prince is getting ready for you prince's mom ;)

" You want me to wear this dress? "
" Yes, ma'am" she is like yeah obviously
"Is this a grand opening of a condo tower or a bathhouse? Anybody can wear this But I won't, If you don't change the dress for me...Then, you can change the model, Take your pick" she simply don't care for anyone or anything beside her desire and comfort

"This is work, It's your duty" she look like a witch but she is right in this
"And what business is it of yours?"
"Of course, she is involved,This dress came from the Martha showroom" this two beside wee remind me of the charctaer in the cartoon who always help the witch
"No wonder this dress has such bad taste,it came from the Matador showroom" it's a war and i can't wait to see how this war will go

"If you want me to wear the dress from a matador...I would rather wear nothing" sharp harp sharp :fighting3:

"To make Pim feel at ease...just let her walk out wearing nothing,I will take all the Martha dresses back, now"

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@"peace" I am sorry but I have to ask, why sarNie coma? Coma? Does it mean that you are in a coma? Tragic. I know we start as eggs then hatchlings... but coma? Oh my. It sounds funny and interesting. No harm meant. I am still trying to understand AF.

the prince is getting ready for you prince's mom ;)

[/spoiler]
Who is "prince's mom"? I haven't watch with sub yet. To be honest I skipped some parts.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" I am sorry but I have to ask, why sarNie coma? Coma? Does it mean that you are in a coma? Tragic. I know we start as eggs then hatchlings... but coma? Oh my. It sounds funny and interesting. No harm meant. I am still trying to understand AF.
well me too personally i don't know :lol: maybe i'm in coma here in AF because i pst too much in this past 4 years

Who is "prince's mom"? I haven't watch with sub yet. To be honest I skipped some parts.
sorry to makes you misunderstood "prince's mom" is @040156 :pancarta:

sarNie Adult
well me too personally i don't know :lol: maybe i'm in coma here in AF because i pst too much in this past 4 years

sorry to makes you misunderstood "prince's mom" is @040156 :pancarta:

wahahaa sorry @bun-bun Uhh.... I am a James Ji motherhen. :risas3: I love him so much but I can't seem to feel more than motherly affection. ;)

the subbed version is in youtube now! though I think it's a semi-secret as it might be at risk for suspension at youtube once ch3 finds out. It's a collaboration between Jirayuhome and Kimmystation. You may find it here. (edit- oh whooops. hahaha @"peace" just posted the link hahaha)

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
So i did watch it raw...I know hardcore af! I seriously thankful for the subbing team but dang facebook is getting me a hard time. Yesterday I did watch it sub on facebook on my PC and excited to see more.

As a fan of Kim some scene she need minor work on it. Her body language is there and her eyes are but something is missing. Hopefully she take some tip from Bee.

Paul is one fake a** mother F***er! Clinging onto a woman that he claim that he love her and book the s**t out of her because he is in need of money? What kind of man are you? Are you even still human? Robbing your girlfriend? You have hands, feet and a tongue, at least go get yourselves a real job!

Ramet is busy busy. He and Khun Singh from TRKJ is similar in a way. Using the media to attack theirs rival/bad guy. James Ji is such a cutie but every time i see him on the screen he look like Yoo Seung-ho lol!

Still waiting for the subbing team to complete the subs. Thank you for all your hard work! :clap::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she need a hard hard lesson in life to make her go through the transformation from this irresponsible annoying person to a person who can know the real things and get out from her world full of " I " and money

she is like "hmm and here we go another round with the witch"

when a bad meet bad take a seat and watch the show begin no need to defend anyone

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and the show continue , the battle is so tight between the two team :lol:

ramet is too confident on himself that i think that's what will makes him fall in pim's trap

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and of course a slap is a must in battle like this

and the winner of this battle is Pim

yeah let's wait and see how the witch will have her come back , the fiiiireeee in the eyes mad women

and the prince again too confident in himself and that he is too smart and know eerything and no one can beat him