[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

ELJY

sarNie Egg
Gosh....just want to watch this lakorn asap....no more drama please...got so tired this few month finishing assignments and projects and just got chance to check out the lakorn progress...lol i got to make it sure whether im in buang hong thread with all those comments.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
James' talking about his character’s reaction to seeing Kim’s character dressed up. I’m wondering if it’s a runaway of some sort? He said he was shocked and mesmerized by her appearance because she’s just his character’s type :)
thank youuuuuuu for the help :icon12: i love romance so i'm happy there will be some mesmerized moments :D

Mimo

sarNie Egg
in short
in the beginning the reporter talked about PaaJaew and how he is taking care of every thing , and he happy to have kim in this important opening scene for kim on the runway .
kim talked abouth how that scene needed a half day to shout , it was difficult for every one
bee : kim kept walking on the runway all the day
jj: as @teeruksamur said

cr twitter
i do not know how to add a vedio from twitter

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
@teeruksamur
is it true they sold the broadcast right of Buang Hong to a cambodian tv even before they finish filming ?
since you can speak thai
I haven't followed the news about that. If you have some clips or whatnot that needs confirming, please feel free to provide the link and I'm happy to translate. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Cambodia TV already purchased broadcast rights to BH because James Ji is really popular there and Padiwarada recently got dubbed and aired.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in short
in the beginning the reporter talked about PaaJaew and how he is taking care of every thing , and he happy to have kim in this important opening scene for kim on the runway .
kim talked abouth how that scene needed a half day to shout , it was difficult for every one
bee : kim kept walking on the runway all the day
jj: as @teeruksamur said

cr twitter
i do not know how to add a vedio from twitter
woooow a half day it must be a big scene then , all this info makes me soo excited again, thank you ladies to share the info :thumbup::thumbup:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
They're shooting a lot lately, which is of course a good thing. I desperately want to see some teasers. I already love their height differences. However, I would love to see some more intimate bts pictures, but I guess they're not going to release any of those goodies until it comes closer to airing date.