[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
James Ji had a haircut yesterday, so I guess he's done shooting his scenes for Buang Hong, unless, he has scenes that require a different hairdo. As for Kim, I'm not sure if she still has some scenes to shoot but she really needs a break right now to recover from her dad's passing. God bless Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
James Ji had a haircut yesterday, so I guess he's done shooting his scenes for Buang Hong, unless, he has scenes that require a different hairdo. As for Kim, I'm not sure if she still has some scenes to shoot but she really needs a break right now to recover from her dad's passing. God bless Kim.
thank you for the info , i'm too not sure if kim ended her scene since no update of her schedule or work since a month now , so will wait to see after the last day tomorrow will we have any about the end filming of this lakorn

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I want to see BH asap, I hope her schedule allows her to take time to build strength from her father's passing. She's been going through a hard time and I'm hoping she's not pressured into going back to work anytime soon. Best wishes to our sweet Kimmy. Fighting! :icon12:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Filming already?! Awe, fighting Kimmy!
I expected it to be another week or two before she went back to work, but she's a fighter. Proud of her for being so strong. Much support! :icon12:

sarNie Adult
Oh so sorry, I didn't think James Ji would still have scenes since they cut his hair. i guess his hair is long enough to be permed again hahahaha! I'm excited for this and I'm glad that Kim is doing well. Her weight loss is really noticeable. But I'm sure she'll get through it. Su su na kha Kim!