[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bubba

Keep On Smiling
According to an article from Komchadluek......It's obviously that the nang'ek  who will pair up with Jame Ji in the remake lakorn, Buang Hong, which directed by Pa Jaew is Kim Kimberley ka.

cr:as tagged

Kim is a good actress, she'll do well in this role too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So it's Kimmy!!! So it's not confirmed ,but just Paa Jaew want them right? Or is it confirmed? If it's true, I'm really excited for this pairing. Love both of them already individually so glad they'll work together. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE CONFIRMED SO QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST WATCHING THE OST TO VEE AND PANCAKE'S VERSION AND CAME BACK TO POST HERE, THEN SAW THAT KIM WAS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE KIM FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So what I was going to post is if there were any slap-kiss scenes in the originals? I saw a scene in the ost with Vee and Pancake that looks like it could be a slap-kiss scene. Vee was holding Pancake around the waist from behind and it looked like she was crying. It looked like she was struggling too. I can't wait to see an aggressive James with Kim. Hehehehhe. I also can't wait to see Kim all glamorous for this role. James and Kim are going to be a HOT looking pair.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim is the first actress to pair up with both James'. Hehe. Go figure. :p She was the first to pair up with Ananda after his ten year hiatus from lakorns. She was also the first from the 4 HJHKK gang to star with all four leading actors in there. :thumbsup: So of course she'd be the first to pair up with both James'. :coverlaf:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm already hyper from knowing that these two will be paired and seeing your pics make me even more excited Anonymous!!! So glad to find out what Kim's next project will be and with who. They are really cute together too. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
ITS KIM OOMMGGG I just read it in MK Pantip. :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: 
James will come back in 2 months from Japan and Kim's vacation, I think we have to wait for start of the shooting for too long but I'm happy we know Kim's next lakorn  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it comfirmed? FINALLY Kim is in a lakorn outside of Tong Entertainment (don't count Noi's cus I don't care for her lakorns) and it's with Pa'Jaew. I enjoyed a lot of his lakorns.

I hope they make James Ji look a bit older like his Supaburoot series! ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I KNEW IT BUT I DIDN'T KNEW IT WILL BE THIS FAST OMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   BTW anonymous i missed you girl  , now what rest is to know who is the production  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

040156 said:
@Peace, your comment made me LOL hahaha. We'll see if Khun King Somching would be would be able to teach Jj a thing or two about "manly passionate stares". Maybe he improved after Padiwarada

who is Khun king Somching   :scratchhead2:  

btw they already create a FC ig for them their pic are everywhere in ig crazy 
http://iconosquare.com/jirayu_kimberlyfc

sarNie Adult
I love all of you guys already!! Group hug!!! I think James might look a little bit older since they have been trying to make him more manly for Padiwarada. Hope it works though. Hahahaha. I never imagined Kim and Jj together but I admire Kim as an actress. I'm excited for this. I hope though he wears glasses again.