[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
I hope James doesn't wear glasses. Haha. Glasses accentuates his round puppy eyes, which makes him look even younger. I also hope he doesn't have a fake mustache like in his lakorn with Bella. I think James will look fine with Kim if they just dress him well and mature. And style his hair well. I'm not a fan of the slicked back hair though.

...... That makes a lot of sense. Yes. I get it now. That's why I liked him so much with glasses. YOU'RE SO RIGHT! *epiphany!* I wanna see him suffer with those cute puppy eyes then BOOM. She breaks his heart and he gets REVENGE = R-SCENE.  :pervie:
Crouching puppy hidden badass. 

peace said:
but what i know witch it little pa'jaw doesn't do comedy genre or i'm wrong?  most of his drama direction is drama/romance or heavy drama 

Like what the others said, NNS was pretty lighthearted. Wanida was lighthearted too. So was Puttipat. Basically those are all the Pa'Jaew lakorns that i've watched, and all of them are lighthearted. Personally, I haven't seen a heavy drama of his yet. 

Sweet_JJ said:
Well I expected this pairing to happen lol. I see them as a mismatch since JJ has such a baby face and his expressions are sometimes not so "mature". But he's got the height, JJ and JMa are both around 185 cm so it won't be so bad. But I do think Kim and JJ will have chemistry though since Kim has chemistry with most of her p'eks. It's kind of funny how she's pairing up with both James who are pretty good friends too lol. And it's such a coincidence that both JJ and JMa's first modern lakorn are with Kim haha.

Bwahahaha Jana, people seem to have forgotten JJ's Ruk Sud Rit with Punch.  :sweat:   :lol: Oh my, I can't wait to see promotions of this. James Ma and James Ji getting bullied and getting their hearts broken by one sultry woman! dun dun duuuuun. 2J vs 1K! 

Well I think we'll all see if James can be a bit "mature" after Padiwarada. There seems to be some forced kiss scenes here and there in that Lakorn (though I don't think there's a straight up R-scene there) and he has some fight scenes there too(though he was so funny in the bloopers!) Maybe after coming out from that Lakorn, he'd be able to bring in more machismo (or at least a tiny bit?) for Pa'Jaew to work with. I have faith in Somching. 

I have full faith in Kim too for that matter. I mean - god! Suer was so damn hot. Kim is sexy and has that power woman vibe to her. I think she's woman enough to make a man out of a boy  so to speak.  :whip:

I think there would be potential for it to be both a comedy and a drama. After all when the revenge plot thickens, then anything can happen. All is fair in love and war. I just hope the main guy becomes an initially nice character this time around. I've never seen James Ji play a genuinely nice guy before. I think that would be harder to do than being a stiff, condescending, biatchy pra'ek as he had been in his past lakorns. (well, except for the one where he was a monk of course. But even then, he seemed to be too aloof and righteous) Not a lot of actors can do a genuinely nice guy character well, I think. I think the problem with NNS was that he was a damn glorious bastard the whole show so it was kind of frustrating at times, but I think if he alternates from nice to bad it will be more interesting. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, I was going to say the JJ's first modern lakorn was Ruk Sudrit. But he's done so many period lakorn that sometimes we forget. LOL.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Definitely confirmed that it's Kim from KCL: เป็นอันแน่ชัดแล้วว่า นางเอกที่จะมีคู่ “เจมส์” จิรายุ ในละครรีเมกเรื่อง บ่วงหงส์ ที่มีชื่อของ “ป้าแจ๋ว” ยุทธนา เป็นผู้จัด ลงล็อกแล้วที่ “คิม” คิมเบอร์ลี เจ้าคะ

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, this is not a heavy drama. It's a romantic comedy. I really enjoyed John and Noi's version sooooo much more than Vee and Pan's. They sort of ruined the remake with a bunch of nonsense.

I trust that Pa'Jaew will revamp this into an enjoyable lakorn.

Omooooo! James Ji and Kim?!!!!! Yes!!! I get to cross this pair off my lakorn bucket list now! Haha. I've been waiting for this pair to collaborate! Weeeeeee!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Kim has an event tomorrow, I hope they ask her something about it.
i think they will since this made news they will probably ask her about it 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Liked the version with John and Noi B. Didn't really like Vee/Pan's version. Kim i don't mind but Jame Ji  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ; not a fan of. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was also not a fan of JJ but now I like him. He was quite good in NNS. I hope this lakorn will make you like him :)
saobomp said:
Liked the version with John and Noi B. Didn't really like Vee/Pan's version. Kim i don't mind but Jame Ji  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ; not a fan of. 

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Ok i will follow this one since got Kim is it..Althou I am not very impress with the JJ's NNS performance, but he is improving.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed Noi's version a lot even tho I didn't like John. Noi made it fun to watch. Saw bits and prices of Pancake's version, but didn't like it. I'll have to pass this version, can't get myself to watch James Ji and this looks like an odd couple.... Passssss

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Someone asked thaitv3 facebook admin and the reply is definitely a confirmation. So we have t wait James Ji comes back to Thailand then we can have a fitting day.

Stella

sarNie Egg
Anonymous<3 said:
Ahhhhh!!!!!! So cute!!! People are already making up couple names for them, KimJi and Jiraberley so far. ^_^ :coverlaf:

If their wardrobe's gonna be like in this vdo, its awesome.

Step said:
KimJa (Kim and JMa) and KimJi  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon: KimJi sounds like kimchi  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
I like KimJi. It makes me smile :))))