[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
People are speculating that the nang'ek will be Jui :cry: . She does fit the role but she looks too mature for him. I'm hoping for nang'ek to be someone younger or they need to change the pra'ek. Oh wait! Mai! oooo I hope it's Mai!!!!! :woot2:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe this will be a project for 2017 then? Since it seems like Broadcast has a lot on their plate already for next year. Considering the Cupid's has eight parts, some not even with a confirmed cast. And they aren't finished with Ken and Wawaa's lakorn yet, so I feel like they shouldn't start another one. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint is my number one choice for sure, but I agree that Mew would be cute as well. I like Taew, but she and Mario have paired up twice already. I've failed to tune in both times so not really in need for another time yet. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes! Ch.3 has it hand on this lakorn!!! Good which mean they are not going to ruin it! :yes: :yes:

Since this broadcast thai...i have a feeling they might go with someone that already work with them before...it could be Wawwa or Pichy. Who know because everyone seem busy in the year of 2016.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Please please pleeeease let it be Mint or Namtarn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it'll be Mint since she has three in the works. It might be Jui because Khun Nong has one lakorn prepared for her after Gumlai Mat. 

SymbolLove

sarNie Egg
I think this project satat 2017this year kun Nong start 8 series project mint 3rd lakorn with mai warit no uplode producer ...it real ?

SymbolLove

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I don't think it'll be Mint since she has three in the works. It might be Jui because Khun Nong has one lakorn prepared for her after Gumlai Mat.
i think this project is start 2017 this year kun Nong start 8 series Cupid. Mario in here real? Mint 3rd lakorn with mai warit not uplode producer .Mint have lakorn with mai real ?

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
It seems like Mario is confused himself. Hopefully he'll straight things out soon. 
Anyways, I'm hoping he'll work with someone's he's never worked with before. Mew would be cute. :)

Reactions: D~D