[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't care who they pair her up with as long as my KenKen gets a chance sooonnnnn!
She'll make her round but probably not before she hits the like of Na, Boy, Mario and a couple more first. If the lakorn is popular she'll rise even more. Being ungrateful probably so when she chose to leave but leaving now while she's still young and popular is a smart career move. Even if channel 3 is crowded they will be more than happy to make room for her.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why she gets hated on and bashed so much, Pancake too. I mean these girls are working women. They didn't like their old workplace so why not move to a better place? Yes I understand that ch 7 made them but they gave back too, it's not like they didn't work. Ch7 paid them to work and they worked. Other work place offers them better pay, a better future, and better opportunity so why not make the move? Loyalty is good to have but too much where it weighs you and your future down is not a smart.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's because freelance is on the rise and channels aren't comfortable with the idea. Pan isn't getting as much backlash because she spent almost a decade there. She can move on. But Mai received special treatment in comparison to others who left but still wasn't happy. She keeps aiming higher and higher regardless of who she crosses over. That's just not a likable quality. Whoever benefits her more she'll gravitate towards them and once they're of no use to her, she kicks them to the curb just like with Ae and Ch.7. There's nothing wrong with wanting to pursue bigger and better opportunities. But do so in a way where you don't disrespect those who helped you along the way. She didn't even work for Ch.7 during her remaining contract with them while Pan did. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I know she betrayed A but he made a lot of money off her too. They were both greedy with that, A lost a few people during that time because of his high percentage. I still don't see how she stepped on ch7 though. Maybe she didn't like the lakorns they offered to her, saw the horrible scripts with the horrible productions and told herself she needs to leave for better roles. Whether that is the right move or not, we'll find out.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You really think so? Lol. Come on, most of her past lakorns did very well . She started wavering after becoming n'ek pan laan. Like the roles or not, she had a contract to fulfill but she did not fulfill it until the end. She had lakorn offers left and right. Yet, they weren't good enough for her. She's only been in the industry for 4 years yet she acts like she's above people. Most people wouldn't even dare to reject with 4 years of experience because they appreciate every opportunity that comes their way. It's nice to be humble but I don't think she is.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yeah, I didn't like any of her lakorns before except the first one with weir and that remake of Kob's. You like ch7's lakorns but I thought it was horrible, not all but most. I agree that Mai is far from humble though she talks like she is. I've always thought her interview sounds fake but people seems to say she gives good interview lol. However I still believe she wasn't wrong to want better. Now is the time to do it, not wait another 6 years cus what if by that time the spot light shines on someone hotter?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I mean, idc that she left. It's how she left. She was supposed to have a lakorn with Porshe for Pordeecom. You know Pordeecom isn't a bad production but that never happened. I guess Porshe isn't hot enough for her? I didn't tune into any of her lakorns except the ones with Kan and the one with Dome, which she was rumored to be a third hand in. Lol. No wonder she had chemistry with him. The rest, I didn't tune into but ratings were high. I didn't like the fact that she took a 7 month vacation before she left Ch.7 while Pan worked until her contract ended. You see the point I'm trying to make? There's a difference between finishing what you started and just not caring.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh ok i get what you're saying now, then yes she should at least played one more lakorn with them. Lol the girl is smart though to not be in one cus now her re-debut is the talk of the town.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, that's what I mean. Lol. Would it hurt to play in one more lakorn? Pay one final tribute to them because she had half a year left but the girl was so over them. Don't make it that obvious. It totally showed her true character.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mai already have a bad rep. Wonder how much longer her fame will last. The girl need to learn to be humble because when the next big thing comes along, they're just push her to the side.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, that is why a lot of people said she is ungrateful. People are bashing her for how she handled her departure not because she's leaving. They think she bites the hand that feeds her.

It is not wrong however to want better things but at the same time don't overlook and act like you don't care about those that supports you in the past. Pan, did her dues and left in a good place...Mai on the other hand, simply handled things poorly.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
That's the reason why Mai was bashed really badly... She was one of my fav actress when I cross back to lakorn after years lost with others but then i wonder why she only like got 1 lakorn per year... Maybe she have her reason to leave Ae but the way she did was really terrible... That same way she did to CH7 just she didn't sue CH7.. However people always say be grateful and humble but from what I see, Mai is really ungrateful... Maybe give or take 5 years from now. We'll see what happen to her.. But then I think about this lakorn, can she pulls the emotion of a divorce woman???

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think I saw the remake of this lakorn coming. I grew up watching this! I loved the OST too & Marsha was a total BEAUTY. Hopefully the cast is confirmed soon..I currently have no comment... But I hate guessing who's gna be casted! I wish we can cast the actors/actresses, RIGHT GUYS?! lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the manager info. Pancake just signed a contract with True, so it'll be interesting to see if she gets bashed for that. The reason everyone gives for going "freelance" is so that they can have freedom to choose but that's obviously a lie. Also interesting that it looks like Ch3 didn't bother chasing after Pan.

I really liked the OST of the old version. Broadcast always has the best songs for the period lakorns.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I kinda believe that ch3 did go after Pan but I feel that Pan is at an age and time where she didn't want her schedules to be jammed packed with lakorns. I think she wants freedom to choose and do what she wants. True would be the one to give her that because they are a new channel and want name recognition. I am one who believe that ch3 wants most of ch7's veterans because they can get what one thing ch3 has a hard time getting, the countryside's viewers. Their stars are really popular in Bangkok but they can't even beat the supporting cast of ch7 in the countryside (well except maybe a few like Nadech, Yaya and that's why these two kept getting paired up).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I honestly don't think Ch.3 wants Pan because she's old news. Pan's turning 29 and possibly will be getting married to her long time policeman beau soon. They can't market her as much as Mai, who's hot in modeling, events, lakorns, and movies. Pan won't benefit Ch.3. because they can't capitalize from her. They like young and fresh faces. They even went after Pooklook but she rejected them. Plus, no one is very fitting for Pan at Ch.3 since they have mostly newbies there. Also, they're short and teenage looking. Even most of of their veterans aren't that tall. With Mai, they can pair her with many people because they're all around the same age. I believe Pan went with True because she feels that she can fit in with them. Ch.3 is more like a teenage environment where you need a koo jin to survive. Who will her koo jin be? There's only Great and Rome who are fitting for her.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm i didn't think of it that way, the koojin thing. If that is the case then yes I agree that it would be hard to pair her up. I'm now wondering if Pan is looking to produce in the future.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mario is confirmed with Broadcast Thai? Yay! Haven't seen the old version. Hope it's good.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still hoping that we'll get a Chario reunion in here lol.

I like Mai enough but I've only finished her lakorn with Kan. It's too bad we probably won't get a reunion between those two. She's also rumored in quite a few lakorns now so I'm wondering how many she's actually willing to take on. One thing I don't get is why she's paired in back to back lakorns with Tik. Not that I don't like Tik but going freelance gives her the opportunity to work with a variety of different actors. So I'd rather see her with different p'eks. Oh well, hopefully they have chemistry and Mai gets some new pairings soon. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Looks like this one will probably go to Mario and Jui. Not yet fully confirmed but the two have been asked to play the roles.

From KCL:   @ “บรอดคาซท์ฯ” กำลังรีเมคละครเรื่อง “บ่วงบรรจถรณ์” แว่วว่าทาบ “มาริโอ้ เมาเร่อ” ให้มาจับคู่กับ “จุ๋ย” วรัทยา เป็นครั้งแรก งานนี้ต้องรอลุ้นกัน