[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I just have a wired feeling about Anne and Poh Nattawut being paired up. I kind of want to see Anne and Andrew too. But I want them in a different type of lakorn not this type.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Sigh. I don't like the idea although I have a feeling too ^^
since you know, Poh as Anne mention in an interview with Tik, saying that Poh is like the only actor left that she haven't act with yet. And you know channel 3, they will do anything. I really want to see Ken and Anne reunite again badly though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Poh was in a recent photoshoot with Anne. All the men in that photoshoot she has starred with except for Poh. That was like a hint right there...I'd rather see her with Andrew. Poh is way past his p'ek days. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne is past her n'ek days also. I feel she is too mature for the n'ek character too. Unless the n'ek is forty and Anne looks her age definitly !

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah she is beginning to past her nang'ek days, its hard to say even though im a die hard fan of ann! She's been pick her roles carefully that suit her.. like i guess older and more mature roles!  And the thing is none of the stylist shes had like recently has styled her to look young for her age! they just make her look older ):< but no matter what shes always a nang'ek in my heart!
I hope she pairs up with ken, andrew, chakrit in this, im not really up for poh acting in this :/

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm imagining that the n'ek in here is in her 40's since they're looking for mother in laws in their 50's. LOL. Paa Jaew wanted Nok Sinjai. She's 50.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think someone has to be in their 60s to be a compatible MIL. I think Ann is one of those people that doesn't age so well.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yeeah shes been working damn hard!! thats why shes ageig but its all worth it! wow never knew tanya was same age as her but i always saw her as older than ann

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually in terms of look, I think Tanya looks younger. 

Ann... she has her days where she looks young and fresh and days where she doesn't look like she aged well. But in all honesty, Nok Sinja ages beautifully! I believe Tanya and Ann have that lukreung blood in them. You know how everyone says Asian age pretty damn well. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Actually in terms of look, I think Tanya looks younger. 

Ann... she has her days where she looks young and fresh and days where she doesn't look like she aged well. But in all honesty, Nok Sinja ages beautifully! I believe Tanya and Ann have that lukreung blood in them. You know how everyone says Asian age pretty damn well. 
Nok and Neungthida age beautifully!! They're still so pretty after all these years AND kids!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Nok and Neungthida age beautifully!! They're still so pretty after all these years AND kids!

Neungthida is a hot woman! Lol One of the best looking cougars... I mean veterans.  :coverlaf: