[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. KCL posted the news. Darn. All my promotional posters went to waste. I don't want them in here anyways so meh.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Damn it!! :annoyed:  :annoyed:  urghh!!  :yawn:  but it's okay as long as we will push KA in another lakorn :pervie:  :pervie:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
awww nooo ): well i believe in ann that if this isnt the script for her then itisnt! maybe cuhs she has to be sexy lol jks! oh well when time is time KA will reunite! holding onto hope still going strong for ka reunion

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wanted her in here because I miss her taking on these types of roles. I guess she only wants to play comedy now. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sigh.....sad....oh well. Mahalo lets go everywhere else.....wait but where. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Sigh.....sad....oh well. Mahalo lets go everywhere else.....wait but where. Haha.
Where do you want to go? Lol. Let's book a flight to that thread or place.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
One day, we will see them as onscreen parents. It's okay. Lol. 
Like how Pat will play the father of a 17yr old in Hormone:The Series Season 3...so sad.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Well since Anne won't be in here, I hope it's someone in the younger generation, not too young and not too old either. Like perhaps Kimberly since NRTR is done filming and she only has PCKNMCPW left. Or Ja Jittapa?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kim may just be in here because she has nothing lined up. Only one lakorn. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
WHAT?!? How did you find that out?????? No way!
From his IG!! I just found that out today. So funny though because he posted that pic 7wks ago. He wrote "On set filming the TV series 'Hormones Season 3'........And Yes I am playing the dad with a 17 year old daughter..." How did we miss THAT??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
From his IG!! I just found that out today. So funny though because he posted that pic 7wks ago. He wrote "On set filming the TV series 'Hormones Season 3'........And Yes I am playing the dad with a 17 year old daughter..." How did we miss THAT??
I stalk him everyday...HOW DID WE MISS THAT?!? LOL.

I saw your comment and was like when did I ever comment on this photo? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I stalk him everyday...HOW DID WE MISS THAT?!? LOL.

I saw your comment and was like when did I ever comment on this photo? Haha.
Haha me too! I look at what he posts everyday, I really don't know how we missed it.

Yeah I just commented because I really want him to know we love him. Haha. I hope he sees it and responds.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha me too! I look at what he posts everyday, I really don't know how we missed it.

Yeah I just commented because I really want him to know we love him. Haha. I hope he sees it and responds.
I can see. You added hearts and everything. Totally fan girling. Lol. Well, some rude fans are arguing in Thai on our recent PTP poster. That member used very raeng language. I'm contemplating on deleting it or just letting it be.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I can see. You added hearts and everything. Totally fan girling. Lol. Well, some rude fans are arguing in Thai on our recent PTP poster. That member used very raeng language. I'm contemplating on deleting it or just letting it be.
You know me. Hehe.

Omg. So much drama. I guess we can just let it be in case they start hating us for deleting them. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You know me. Hehe.

Omg. So much drama. I guess we can just let it be in case they start hating us for deleting them. Haha.
Yeah. I guess I'll just leave it then. Lol.