[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't really see Anne as seductive because she has to seduce the pra'ek in front of his mom. Khem did a great job cuz she's just sexy and gorgeous.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anne can be seductive. She was seductive in Raeng Ngao. However, that was 15 years ago. Don't know if she can pull it off now being almost 40. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
In Reang Ngao, she wasn't sexy seductive and it didn't quite come off as natural. Maybe they'll change the nang'ek's personality to match Anne more.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I thought she did well. I think she'll be able to pull it off because she was directing Jui how to do it in Samee Teetra when Jui was too shy. As a director, she just better know how to do it herself. I have faith in Anne. But I don't want her in this role. I wish Joy R. still get n'ek roles.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I can't really see Anne as seductive because she has to seduce the pra'ek in front of his mom. Khem did a great job cuz she's just sexy and gorgeous.
She did it in Samee Teetra. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I thought she did well. I think she'll be able to pull it off because she was directing Jui how to do it in Samee Teetra when Jui was too shy. As a director, she just better know how to do it herself. I have faith in Anne. But I don't want her in this role. I wish Joy R. still get n'ek roles.
Joy is a good one!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess I was the only one who didn't think she was that sexy and seductive lol. To me she came off as a bit hard, unnatural. Not to say that she wasn't good in it, she was good in her lakorns just not natural. lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I guess I was the only one who didn't think she was that sexy and seductive lol. To me she came off as a bit hard, unnatural. Not to say that she wasn't good in it, she was good in her lakorns just not natural. lol.
Shame on you! Haha. Jk. I know what you mean. I don't Think she's physically seductive and sexy because she looks too innocent/prim and proper, but she can act seductive and sexy.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't going to comment but then I saw you guys mention Joy R! And yes! I love her! She's so exotically beautiful! And she's such a great actress! She'd be perfect for this.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Rumor was that Paa Jaew wanted Nok Sinjai in here as the mother in-law but she rejected. Anne will be the daughter in-law. No confirmations yet, just a blue print. Still in the casting process.

From KCL: @ เดิมบทผกามาลิน “ป้าแจ๋ว” ยุทธนา ทาบ แอน ทองประสม ส่วนบทเครือมาศ เล็ง “นก” สินจัย ลง บัวปริ่มน่้ำ แต่ข่าวแว่วว่าฝ่ายหลังปฏิเสธ เลยไม่รู้ว่าโผจะเปลี่ยนยังไง

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Care about Anne only... ^_^.. Hope she'll be in here.. Oh Anne.. Miss you..