[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont like that lakorn . dont want rome like a ball between two women anymore . p'ek just so stupid cant choose his love
his not really stupid maybe cos you haven't seen the original version yet and his not ball with two girls cos the only girl he loves is the nang'ek he didn't involve with the n'rai either watch the whole lakorn first before judging

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
his not really stupid maybe cos you haven't seen the original version yet and his not ball with two girls cos the only girl he loves is the nang'ek he didn't involve with the n'rai either watch the whole lakorn first before judging

i means the leader are women just like mia tang . p'ek just a setting .

the p'ek dont like kongkai but he still between two women .

two women are the really leader in that lakorn . that are two womens fight lakorn surely .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

guys a surprise 4 you all a fans request to Khun Nong they want Rome as pra'ek pairing with Chompoo in bpoop phae saniwaat 
we all still have hopes
Khun Nong thanks to fans for request and she already take the notice 

credit to khun nong instagram

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from one of P'Rome's close fans said the request Rome as pra'ek is hopeless no miracle  :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling the pra'ek is P'Smart 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr. Komchadluek

ผู้จัดชื่อดังเผยต่อว่า นอกจากนี้ยังมีละครเรื่อง บุพเพสันนิวาส เป็นแนวพีเรียด เป็นงานใหญ่และยาก นางเอกเป็น "ชมพู่-อารยา เอ ฮาร์เก็ต" ส่วนพระเอกรอช่องเคาะ แต่จะเป็น "เคน-ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์" หรือไม่ต้องรอดูหลายๆ อย่าง ตอนนี้พระเอกชื่อดังยังถ่าย "มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง" 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
angelcrystal said:
Cr. Komchadluek 
ผู้จัดชื่อดังเผยต่อว่า นอกจากนี้ยังมีละครเรื่อง บุพเพสันนิวาส เป็นแนวพีเรียด เป็นงานใหญ่และยาก นางเอกเป็น "ชมพู่-อารยา เอ ฮาร์เก็ต" ส่วนพระเอกรอช่องเคาะ แต่จะเป็น "เคน-ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์" หรือไม่ต้องรอดูหลายๆ อย่าง ตอนนี้พระเอกชื่อดังยังถ่าย "มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง" 

this is just a rumor it can't be Ken T as pra'ek cos Ken/Chom are already in for Kon Ruk Strawberry producing by Khun Noi and Ken will have another lakorn with Broadcast again pairing with Cherry 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
this is just a rumor it can't be Ken T as pra'ek cos Ken/Chom are already in for Kon Ruk Strawberry producing by Khun Noi and Ken will have another lakorn with Broadcast again pairing with Cherry 

In P'Nong’s Interview She didn't talk about the lakorn with Cherry  I thinke Ken with Cherry just be a rumor

P'Nong said Broadcast thai plan to produce "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat"   "Majurat See Nam Pueng"  "Dao Kaew Duen 1&2" and also plan to invite Poh N act in"Bang Rajun"

As to "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat"  P'Nong said the n'ek is still Chompoo Aray and the pra'ek is waiting to be confirmed by Ch3. Whether the pra'ek is Ken Theeradeth or not is still to be confirmed. She said P'Ken is acting in "Majurat See Nam Pueng".

I know Ken and Chom will be in Kon Ruk Strawberry but I don't think this has conflict with "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" . P'Ken usually have two lakorns every year. "Kon Ruk Strawberry" is P'Ken's first lakorn in 2013

But I say these donn't mean I am sure that the pra'ek of "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" is P'Ken

Just like P'Nong's Interview in komchadluek let we see who will be the pra'ek finally.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
angelcrystal said:
In P'Nong’s Interview She didn't talk about the lakorn with Cherry  I thinke Ken with Cherry just be a rumor

P'Nong said Broadcast thai plan to produce "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat"   "Majurat See Nam Pueng"  "Dao Kaew Duen 1&2" and also plan to invite Poh N act in"Bang Rajun"

As to "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat"  P'Nong said the n'ek is still Chompoo Aray and the pra'ek is waiting to be confirmed by Ch3. Whether the pra'ek is Ken Theeradeth or not is still to be confirmed. She said P'Ken is acting in "Majurat See Nam Pueng".

I know Ken and Chom will be in Kon Ruk Strawberry but I don't think this has conflict with "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" . P'Ken usually have two lakorns every year. "Kon Ruk Strawberry" is P'Ken's first lakorn in 2013

But I say these donn't mean I am sure that the pra'ek of "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" is P'Ken

Just like P'Nong's Interview in komchadluek let we see who will be the pra'ek finally.
the lakorn with Cherry isn't a rumor ka but they just haven't start opening and  filming cos Ken is still filming majurat see nampueng 
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/48371-ch3-raeng-ruk-broadcast-thai/page-14 here is Ken/Cherry upcoming lakorn and one of Chompoo close fans told me that the pra'ek is not finalized yet and some other source said the pra'ek is likely to be is P'Smart Krissada and tell u something komchadluek news they like to bring out sample of names cos the producer hasn't announce the real casting