[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Alice u say Aum as Aum Atichart?? Or tat other Aum in recent lakorn with Rita...

Talk about Aum Atichart, i do hope one day Chompoo and Aum Atichart get pair up...they will make a cute couple....oooohhh i could imagine them already...
Aum Atichart and the one with Rita is Aun Wittaya you got mix up with the M and N 
its very hard to pair somebody that we like 
Aum A and Chompoo sounds like a beauty 
i really wish ch3 can do a switch get AumA with Chompoo and Rome with Aff 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I would love to see Aum paired up with Chompoo! They would totally look good together!
at least, anyone but Smart....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
I would love to see Aum paired up with Chompoo! They would totally look good together!
at least, anyone but Smart....
pra'ek isn't confirm to be P'Smart yet 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Alice said:
Aum Atichart and the one with Rita is Aun Wittaya you got mix up with the M and N 
its very hard to pair somebody that we like 
Aum A and Chompoo sounds like a beauty 
i really wish ch3 can do a switch get AumA with Chompoo and Rome with Aff 
I know u are referring to Aum A but just making sure since i read around and always confuse me lol. Thanks Alice for replying back.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I know u are referring to Aum A but just making sure since i read around and always confuse me lol. Thanks Alice for replying back.
Aum end with an M while Aun end with an N i know some fans are mix up with the two 
oh btw a close fan of Rome she told me that fans were requesting on Khun Nong big boss IG that they want Rome/Chompoo to pair for this one and she did consider P'Rome but that is just up to Ch3 if they give a green light or not and she also read the novel of this lakorn and she said the pra'ek isn't focus much its mainly about the n'ek so i rather RC in another lakorn where it focus both but good thing Makers J has already plan another lakorn for RC it will start open by the end of 2013 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
How about OM or FILM 
OM is free now ,  he doesnt belong to ployplus company anymore  
pra'ek is Broadcast Thai idols somebody more popular 
there is chance it could be Pope or Rome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there are news coming around on FB and Instagram that pra'ek could be Rome Patchata pairing with Chompoo for the third time 

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
there are news coming around on FB and Instagram that pra'ek could be Rome Patchata pairing with Chompoo for the third time 
wow, i would totally love it with rome and chompoo. hope it's true

myfaith

sarNie Egg
i dont want rome here . they should be in MJG for third time

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
i dont want rome here . they should be in MJG for third time
MJG is planning a lakorn for Rome/Chompoo too i will let you all know when they announce 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Meeting up with Chompoo agian woohoo but wat lakorn is tat??? Not this one tho right if i'm not mistaken???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Meeting up with Chompoo agian woohoo but wat lakorn is tat??? Not this one tho right if i'm not mistaken???
rumor to be this one and Makers J is planning for them as well after Samee Preem/Great

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
pra'ek is Broadcast Thai idols somebody more popular 
there is chance it could be Pope or Rome
i know . i know BT like rome / aum/ kenp/pope/ smart  but what i mean is i want film 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
i know . i know BT like rome / aum/ kenp/pope/ smart  but what i mean is i want film 
they need a pra'ek that play a sensible and has the mature feature Film his stuck to comedy you understand what i mean since this is a big project so they will get an A-list and somebody who has played a period classical style not somebody that play a modern relaxing comedy lakorn