[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

D~D

sarNie Adult
Tik will not be in here b/c he have "finally" decided to do a lakorn with Ann T. In 2013.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good senses guys @pantip they had the list of lakorn 2013 and Mart name has been rubbed off the remaining name is Chompoo

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow! Hope who da pra'ek??? It could be Pope? Or Rome? Or Por T? Or anyone tat still could be Smart lol...love/hate guessing....

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
Ch 3 needs some more older pra'eks to go w/ all their veteran nang'eks! It seems like there's not enough pra'eks to go w/ their nang'eks..It's getting tiring seeing the same pairs over and over esp back to back! No wonder Anne/Aff each had one lakorn this year! I know it was their personal choice but even If they each wanted to do another one who were they suppose to star with?! lets take a look at the older gen:

Ken T : currently majurat see nam pueng w/ pitchy (a newbie), next will be raeng ruk w/ cherry
Por N: next project is sai see plerng w/ chompoo and he's also rumored to be in tong neu gao w/ noon w
Aum: filming Maya Tawan w/ Yaya , next will be dao kaew duen w/ janie
Por T: filming Dao Ruang w/ Yaya and Buang Barp w/ Yard & Ploy
Rome: filming Khun Samee Gamalor w/ Chompoo and Saab Pra Peng w/ Mew Laknara
Mart: filming Qi Pao w/ Anne and next will be Wieng Roy Dao w/ Taew
Great: filming the Suparburoot Juthathep Series
*They do have some help w/ free-agents like Tik Jed, Peter Corp, Charkrit..*Andrew needs to come out from hiding and get to work, don't waste your talent!

Maybe they need to start having 2 nang'eks and 1 pra'ek in a lakorn maybe even 4 like Ruk Khun Tao Fah lol jk or mix it up by pairing some of the younger pra'eks w/ the older nang'eks..look at raeng ngao, alot of people didn't like the idea of ken p. and janie at first but they sure did prove us wrong! i think boy, mark, ken would match some of the older nang'eks since they are taller w/ bigger builds..the older nang'eks would tower over nadech & mario..kim & yaya already do! some people might disagree but if they can find a script that suits them, why not give it a try? Also, why don't they promote Louis and Pope more?! They both can act and have a really good fan base!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow! Hope who da pra'ek??? It could be Pope? Or Rome? Or Por T? Or anyone tat still could be Smart lol...love/hate guessing....
Pope his name is also link to this lakorn but his playing the 2nd generation Chompoo will be playing n'ek and she'll be a parent too if Mart his in they both will be married and have a family use khun seuk as an example

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ch 3 needs some more older pra'eks to go w/ all their veteran nang'eks! It seems like there's not enough pra'eks to go w/ their nang'eks..It's getting tiring seeing the same pairs over and over esp back to back! No wonder Anne/Aff each had one lakorn this year! I know it was their personal choice but even If they each wanted to do another one who were they suppose to star with?! lets take a look at the older gen:

Ken T : currently majurat see nam pueng w/ pitchy (a newbie), next will be raeng ruk w/ cherry
Por N: next project is sai see plerng w/ chompoo and he's also rumored to be in tong neu gao w/ noon w
Aum: filming Maya Tawan w/ Yaya , next will be dao kaew duen w/ janie
Por T: filming Dao Ruang w/ Yaya and Buang Barp w/ Yard & Ploy
Rome: filming Khun Samee Gamalor w/ Chompoo and Saab Pra Peng w/ Mew Laknara
Mart: filming Qi Pao w/ Anne and next will be Wieng Roy Dao w/ Taew
Great: filming the Suparburoot Juthathep Series
*They do have some help w/ free-agents like Tik Jed, Peter Corp, Charkrit..*Andrew needs to come out from hiding and get to work, don't waste your talent!

Maybe they need to start having 2 nang'eks and 1 pra'ek in a lakorn maybe even 4 like Ruk Khun Tao Fah lol jk or mix it up by pairing some of the younger pra'eks w/ the older nang'eks..look at raeng ngao, alot of people didn't like the idea of ken p. and janie at first but they sure did prove us wrong! i think boy, mark, ken would match some of the older nang'eks since they are taller w/ bigger builds..the older nang'eks would tower over nadech & mario..kim & yaya already do! some people might disagree but if they can find a script that suits them, why not give it a try? Also, why don't they promote Louis and Pope more?! They both can act and have a really good fan base!
this lakorn will start opening some where i was reading it said February 2013

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
if this is not rome i m surely not focus on it

i like chompoo but i just want rc

if she with another actor i will lost interesting

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Pope his name is also link to this lakorn but his playing the 2nd generation Chompoo will be playing n'ek and she'll be a parent too if Mart his in they both will be married and have a family use khun seuk as an example
  • So,Pope is being rumor to be in this lakorn too???