[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Agree, usually women in Thailand do not have long chin. I think she has got a surgery (chin and nose). And it maybe because she is a Thai –Chinese also , she looks different from typical Thai actress. Her IG name “muayyli”, Muay (หมวย) in Thai comes from a Chinese word. Muay means younger sister or young girl. Thai people use this word for calling Thai – Chinese girl too and use it as an adjective like Na Muay (หน้าหมวย)

หน้า = Na = Face
หมวย = Muay = Chinese girl
Na Muay = **Face looks like a Chinese
If she's really the one then I'm rather disappointed, although every man has a right to his own choice. But Pope never hides the fact he wants a hot chick & a wild one too he's so honest being like that. What's not nice is she's all make-up and beyond that she may not be pretty.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Pope has always had the reputation of being a player so this doesn’t surprise me. He only shows his charms to the people he wants to show them to so it’s for sure him. I know tons of guys who appear to be awkward people but once they’re alone with a girl turn into a Casanova lool
There's a local saying for this sort of condition - hands & feet inside the stomach haha

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
Well I’m hoping for Roy Leh Marnya this year....we’ll see them together for while

——

I watched the interview of Pope and Chippy promoting their Kharm See drama last year. He’s a riot! The whole interview is hilarious, I’m guessing Pope doesn’t speak English cos they asked him at the end to tell viewers to “subscribe” and they romanize it in Thai

I’m so thanking for anything English sub

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
loll a member translated part of the interview and the girl was saying she doesn’t want to answer in regards to having known Pope since when,cuz she doesn’t want to start something up. The shirtlesss Pope pic, she said she didn’t take it.. she said Now they are bro and sis.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That Mui girl or something went on an interview, so is his name clear? Did Pope sugar mamas shut this girl up or what
There’s nothing to clear. Neither of them did anything wrong as far as we know lol she was moreso clearing her own name and letting everyone know she didn’t leak the messages herself. She didn’t want to answer questions about Pope

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well I’m hoping for Roy Leh Marnya this year....we’ll see them together for while

——

I watched the interview of Pope and Chippy promoting their Kharm See drama last year. He’s a riot! The whole interview is hilarious, I’m guessing Pope doesn’t speak English cos they asked him at the end to tell viewers to “subscribe” and they romanize it in Thai

I’m so thanking for anything English sub
That was such a fun interview. I watched it live, then unsubbed and then subbed. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
loll a member translated part of the interview and the girl was saying she doesn’t want to answer in regards to having known Pope since when,cuz she doesn’t want to start something up. The shirtlesss Pope pic, she said she didn’t take it.. she said Now they are bro and sis.

Wow it's been stirred girl! Thanks for running is "suphaburoot" image. :p

Can someone show me that shirtless pic??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There’s nothing to clear. Neither of them did anything wrong as far as we know lol she was moreso clearing her own name and letting everyone know she didn’t leak the messages herself. She didn’t want to answer questions about Pope

Did she deny leaking the texts though?
Maybe someone who knew her who liked Pope wants to ruin them both??

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Did she deny leaking the texts though?
Maybe someone who knew her who liked Pope wants to ruin them both??
Yeah she said she didn’t leak them and wanted to clear her name. It was probably one of her jealous “friends”. Feel bad for the girl. She got fired from her job because of this and she’s getting bashed really hard by Pope’s fans cause they think she leaked the messages and they’re calling her easy and stuff. Such double standards.