[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Rachfull , I can feel you all choked up as you voiced those questions. It's not a nonchalant thing though you want it to sound that way, that naughty samee sure did you poorly texting away behind the radiator while he's in the basement. While he led you to believe he's happy there. (Bad samee %^#"@*##*&^%#%$!!$&%!@#$@#!!!!!!)
I think I Samee and I will have to have a talk about his cell phone privileges... :mad::mad:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Got won the Asia TV Award for Kom Faek! Can Ch3 promote him to p'ek now? If so I claim him for bad Karakade in BPS2. Or at least let him be an evening p'ek.
Seriously! Why can't they see his ability!?
Channel 3 probably knows that we women wouldn't be able to handle a p'ek Got. They'd have bodies in the streets from us fainting with happiness :risas3::risas3:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Hi newbie friend!!! Big welcome into this crazy fam! Haha. One year later and we still have new fans. Tears of joy.
@Rosi do your thing!
Gotcha @phatman !!

Welcome @mondayclover_pz !! But ehh what took you so long? You can't be reading can you these 1564 back pages to this somewhat shrine to BPS & Pope!! And Got! And Earth.....PJ..... and .... and ..... ahh you get the picture

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 29

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rachfull - If you think # 4 is a # 4 in-line Wifey, go check her siggie
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @lamchieu
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @Rosi & @Rosi2 & @Rosi4
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) @Mooon17
46) @its_ann
47) @Fikachu
48) @Cupid Candy

48) @mainyang
49) @June31sg
50) @lamchieu
51) @Hana Dang
52) @bit

53) @phamx
54) @mondayclover_pz

55) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!

56) And do you think there is on the offchance them reading about themselves - @Pope @BeLLa @Got @Earth @louis @Big ??

57)
58)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm about to watch Bella's Wimarn Mekkhala!! Getting myself hyped for Krong Karm. . . .AND my BPS rerun starting in D-14! Actually watching Mari-Kim's Thong Ake is making me itch for some BPS already. Haha. But I'm hanging in there!
Bella and Andrew were cute

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btmkpnwhl3D/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nm76p86vn5qd
Throwback Thursday to Buang! Pope's great, but he and Esther have very little chemistry. A first for Pope, since I still think he could have chemistry with a rock (*cough*cough* Chippy)
Pope and Chippy have great off screen chemistry but on screen was just horrible lol That lakorn in general was crap. I think they would’ve been way better together in a romcom since they are like Tom and Jerry together in real life lol