[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Merry Christmas everyone!:cheer::icon12:
I know I've been away for too long...and I've so many pages to catch up on!:eek:Real life has been throwing some challenges my way recently.It started since my trip and it has been one after another ever since.So I'm sorry for not joining you guys earlier.It's been exhausting:(
Anyways, thank you for still sticking around and thank you so much for the updates since I wasn't able to do them.Thank you for the recent updates @lamchieu I'll have to read the previous pages to catch up on your conversations so this may take some time.
Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Bella:icon12::cheer::love: and HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY to Pope too!:icon12::cheer::love:So many reasons to celebrate this month:aaaaa:
I feel like doing up a list of the birthdays of the cast...what do you guys think of that?

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Merry Christmas everyone!:cheer::icon12:
I know I've been away for too long...and I've so many pages to catch up on!:eek:Real life has been throwing some challenges my way recently.It started since my trip and it has been one after another ever since.So I'm sorry for not joining you guys earlier.It's been exhausting:(
Anyways, thank you for still sticking around and thank you so much for the updates since I wasn't able to do them.Thank you for the recent updates @lamchieu I'll have to read the previous pages to catch up on your conversations so this may take some time.
Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Bella:icon12::cheer::love: and HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY to Pope too!:icon12::cheer::love:So many reasons to celebrate this month:aaaaa:
I feel like doing up a list of the birthdays of the cast...what do you guys think of that?
So happy you are back, @Fikachu :cheer: sorry to hear that things haven't been going smoothly for you lately. Hope all is well now :thumbup:

Bet this is one of Pope's most unforgettable birthdays!! :clap: