[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Merry Christmas everyone!:cheer::icon12:
I know I've been away for too long...and I've so many pages to catch up on!:eek:Real life has been throwing some challenges my way recently.It started since my trip and it has been one after another ever since.So I'm sorry for not joining you guys earlier.It's been exhausting:(
Anyways, thank you for still sticking around and thank you so much for the updates since I wasn't able to do them.Thank you for the recent updates @lamchieu I'll have to read the previous pages to catch up on your conversations so this may take some time.
Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Bella:icon12::cheer::love: and HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY to Pope too!:icon12::cheer::love:So many reasons to celebrate this month:aaaaa:
I feel like doing up a list of the birthdays of the cast...what do you guys think of that?
Welcome back :cheer::cheer:. So happy to have you back. It's not easy to fill in your place, I did try my best. Sorry for the challenges you had to face, hope everything get better for you from now on. Love the idea of birthday list. And hope you come back in full :thumbup::thumbup:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Merry Christmas everyone!:cheer::icon12:
I know I've been away for too long...and I've so many pages to catch up on!:eek:Real life has been throwing some challenges my way recently.It started since my trip and it has been one after another ever since.So I'm sorry for not joining you guys earlier.It's been exhausting:(
Anyways, thank you for still sticking around and thank you so much for the updates since I wasn't able to do them.Thank you for the recent updates @lamchieu I'll have to read the previous pages to catch up on your conversations so this may take some time.
Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Bella:icon12::cheer::love: and HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY to Pope too!:icon12::cheer::love:So many reasons to celebrate this month:aaaaa:
I feel like doing up a list of the birthdays of the cast...what do you guys think of that?
We all miss you too. Glad to see you back.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@June31sg @lamchieu @DaoRisa @MKfan132 Thank you so much for your welcome back messages. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome back. It's like my second home here and I'm so glad that at least I'm home so I can check in everyday. There were some challenging moments and there's more in the upcoming next 3 weeks but I'll try to push through them. Thank you for your encouraging messages:icon12:
I'm really grateful that all of you are keeping this thread alive. I know it isn't easy to find real time updates or videos that film the whole event but the short videos or pictures are enough to get all of us here excited. At least we are able to keep up with their events and see heartwarming posts of the cast with fans. Really, Thank You to all of you. I can't say this enough. I'm really blessed to meet enthusiastic and dedicated fans like you:worship2:
@maimyang Glad that you've finished watching BPS. Now you can rewatch it again and again like the rest of us! You can even watch it again while reading the thread from the very beginning. I tried that once and it was only then that I realise what the members here had to go through when they watched BPS as it aired this year. Then I had an even greater appreciation for everyone involved in BPS,from the forum members like us to the subbers to the local fans who watch it via TV etc. Plus, you'll get to go through the whole roller coaster ride of emotions that the members felt as they watched and posted about BPS. Thank you for the beautiful videos and GIFs. They make me feel so nostalgic. Perhaps I should watch it again:icon12:
Thank you for the updates on the soccer event especially to @lamchieu . My favourite pic has got to be the one where samee was bending down and we get a view of his tight butt:fighting3::p
View attachment 30854
Samee's lucky I wasn't there...
The fans making a circle around him and everyone celebrating his birthday early was so beautiful and heartwarming. Awww, our samee was so touched by this. I had a warm feeling in my chest when I saw watched the posts from all of you:icon12:
Oh, since @Rosi4 mentioned Mick...
I watched a few of his dramas. I find that he has chemistry with anyone he pairs with! I like his pairing with Stephany the best. Then again, I 've yet to watch more of his dramas....he's also one of my favourite actors but I think I'm a bit biased because I only became more interested in him when I found out that he shares the same birthday as me!:p
Since I have some free time today, I'll post some stuff. Anyways....it is a SPECIAL day....:icon12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
@June31sg @lamchieu @DaoRisa @MKfan132 Thank you so much for your welcome back messages. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome back. It's like my second home here and I'm so glad that at least I'm home so I can check in everyday. There were some challenging moments and there's more in the upcoming next 3 weeks but I'll try to push through them. Thank you for your encouraging messages:icon12:
I'm really grateful that all of you are keeping this thread alive. I know it isn't easy to find real time updates or videos that film the whole event but the short videos or pictures are enough to get all of us here excited. At least we are able to keep up with their events and see heartwarming posts of the cast with fans. Really, Thank You to all of you. I can't say this enough. I'm really blessed to meet enthusiastic and dedicated fans like you:worship2:
@maimyang Glad that you've finished watching BPS. Now you can rewatch it again and again like the rest of us! You can even watch it again while reading the thread from the very beginning. I tried that once and it was only then that I realise what the members here had to go through when they watched BPS as it aired this year. Then I had an even greater appreciation for everyone involved in BPS,from the forum members like us to the subbers to the local fans who watch it via TV etc. Plus, you'll get to go through the whole roller coaster ride of emotions that the members felt as they watched and posted about BPS. Thank you for the beautiful videos and GIFs. They make me feel so nostalgic. Perhaps I should watch it again:icon12:
Thank you for the updates on the soccer event especially to @lamchieu . My favourite pic has got to be the one where samee was bending down and we get a view of his tight butt:fighting3::p The fans making a circle around him and everyone celebrating his birthday early was so beautiful and heartwarming. Awww, our samee was so touched by this. I had a warm feeling in my chest when I saw watched the posts from all of you:icon12:
Oh, since @Rosi4 mentioned Mick...
I watched a few of his dramas. I find that he has chemistry with anyone he pairs with! I like his pairing with Stephany the best. Then again, I 've yet to watch more of his dramas....he's also one of my favourite actors but I think I'm a bit biased because I only became more interested in him when I found out that he shares the same birthday as me!:p
Since I have some free time today, I'll post some stuff. Anyways....it is a SPECIAL day....:icon12:
Your birthday is in November 1992 too? Wowww...... you're practically soulmates! Yeahh, I've started liking him a lot! If you need to watch a romantic movie & a soundtrack which makes you believe in love, the leads have to look like Mick & Keanu Reeves to make you feel like the love story is ripping your soul.

Off topic, oh guys I can't help myself! This guy is so cute when he asked for a kiss!! He makes these little smooch! smooch! smoooooch! sounds hahahhaaa...... Watch it at minute 05:10
Credit to Daily motion. If only Por Date would do this! Although it also reminds of the scene when AUDREY II the plant from Little Shop of Horrors pursed its petal lips towards Seymour for the blood that's dripping from his finger.