[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
anyone ~ I have 2 questions: why do i see ppl posting the word "Samee" on here? What does it mean? Thanks:)

And what does "pages to go" mean? :p:p i'm getting hooked on this thread and feel i should ask.. :)
HahHa. You are so innocent. Samee refers to Pope. We call him Samee because he's you know, our samee. Well my one and only.
Anyway. ..
As for the pages. We've set a goal to break the record in this forum. The thread with the most number of pages belongs to Jam Loey Ruk which is 1500+. So we're trying to beat that. Yeah. Very childish. Hahaha. But fun!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Samee means husband lol let’s just say there’s a list of ladies that are Popes wives and @Rachfull and @phatman are the 2 that fight over Pope the most haha

and about the pages thing. In this thread, every time we reach a new milestone like page 1300, page 1400, or page 1500 we all try to become the page topper. We all try to become the first message on the page lol it was really hard to become a page topper before when the thread used to be really active but these days it’s been kind of slow. And page 1500 is really important because Jam Loey Rak is the thread on AF with the most pages which is somewhere around 1500 pages so that means we are close to becoming the thread with the most pages !!!
Psh.
There's no fight. Samee is all mine.

Yeah, @phatman likes to kid herself into thinking she's samee's mia (wife). I'm his one and only :p
Oh dear. One and only seems to be used quite freely in here. No girl you are wrong. :celebrate16:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
!! Oh yeah I remember you saying you saw that movie!! Yep that’s my man,, Charlie’s really possessive so I can’t have more than one man in my life..:p or else I’d try to be Pope’s Mia too jk jkkk. Thx you ladies I am learning a lot of new Thai words!
I think I’ve only seen him in Star Dust, then when I saw him again in what’s that TV super hero show, I didn’t even recognize him. Lol

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
HahHa. You are so innocent. Samee refers to Pope. We call him Samee because he's you know, our samee. Well my one and only.
Anyway. ..
As for the pages. We've set a goal to break the record in this forum. The thread with the most number of pages belongs to Jam Loey Ruk which is 1500+. So we're trying to beat that. Yeah. Very childish. Hahaha. But fun!
Fake news :rolleyes: สามี is MINE