[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
B74DCCFD-3749-4509-A92D-8778BDEC919F.png
Wahh phatman when you know I'm not feeling so good & can't protest too much you go all enthusiastic like that behind my back!
Matt is only good with Andrew Gregson. Maybe with the others too but she looks nice with Andrew. Not with Pope, I think she'll look too old for him. Nychaa with Pope please hehehe.
Nah, I disagree with that, Matt actually look really good with Pope. She would fit Pope very well. And I hope she can also help improve Pope’s acting if they do get to act together. She’ll be another one of Pope’s wifey. Lol

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
:confused0::confused12:My reaction to your first line.But YES!8 pages more!:cheer::clap::thumbup::aaaaa::icon12:
Btw, @Rachfull if you have the time,please share with us your amazing screencaps continuation.They're hilarious and heartwarming at the same time:icon12:
Haha it's a rhyme most kids in the US learn. "Columbus sailed the ocean blue, in the year 1492." Colonization of America

I'm trying to get my homework done before my Thai class today so I can continue tonight :thumbup: Stay tuned, I forgot how much fun making FullCaps is:risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 29799
Nah, I disagree with that, Matt actually look really good with Pope. She would fit Pope very well. And I hope she can also help improve Pope’s acting if they do get to act together. She’ll be another one of Pope’s wifey. Lol
I agree! Plus Matt has been looking really young lately. In alll of her recent pictures, she has that youthful glow that she never really had before. She’s even starting to look younger than Nadech in their lakorn together from the pictures that I’ve seen lately

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree! Plus Matt has been looking really young lately. In alll of her recent pictures, she has that youthful glow that she never really had before. She’s even starting to look younger than Nadech in their lakorn together from the pictures that I’ve seen lately
Yes, she has been looking younger. I really like that old calendar picture of Pope and Matt, I can’t find anywhere. They look so good there. Pope looks good with mature looking actresses.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh thank you! That’s a much better picture! Yes, they do look hot next to each other.
Right now she has added Nadech to her list of co-stars, hopefully she gets to add Pope and Mark too soon. Supposedly mark has been rumored to have a new lakorn. He said it’s with someone he’s never worked with before and that’s shes around his age. His fans were guessing girls and Matt’s name was mentioned a lot! Hopefully it’s true :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Right now she has added Nadech to her list of co-stars, hopefully she gets to add Pope and Mark too soon. Supposedly mark has been rumored to have a new lakorn. He said it’s with someone he’s never worked with before and that’s shes around his age. His fans were guessing girls and Matt’s name was mentioned a lot! Hopefully it’s true :)
I guess she can star with Mark next. I’m not too fond of him. I really want to see her pair with Ken, both Ken.

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
FULL CAPS EP 33 PART II

So หล่อมาก:love::love::love::love::love::love:
View attachment 29780 View attachment 29781

View attachment 29783 I love the way Khun P looks up at Kade adoringly... he worships the ground she walks on :love::love:

View attachment 29782
KADE: Ooh a pretty box! It must be something romantic, like love letters to me, French poetry, etc., etc....
View attachment 29784
KADE: A book?

Gosh Khun P, not that the eyesex isn't making up for it, but sometimes you do the darnedest things...
First he tells her she's gained weight. THEN he gives her a book as a present after spending TWO YEARS IN FRANCE (I forgive him for this one though because a journal is so private an intimate and the fact that he shared it with Kade shows how much he loves and trusts her with everything and how much he wants her to be a part of his life for forever :drooling:)
THEN he goes to Janward later and tells her she's either pregnant or really fat.
Gosh, Khun P can be so clueless :facepalm:

View attachment 29785
AGH HE SNIFFED THE FLOWER IN HER HAIR
OKAY I'M DONE
I'VE REACHED NIRVANA
LIFE DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS
KHUN PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT

View attachment 29786
Love ftom afar... :love::love::love::love::love:

View attachment 29787
EEEEEEKKKK POPE SMILES ARE LITERALLY THE MOST ADORABLEST

View attachment 29788
Khun bok arai na? You mean to tell me that there are women claiming to be my wives and trying to take Rachfull's place as the love of my life???
:celebrate16:

View attachment 29789
I love how he's happy just to stand close to Kade... no talking, no PDA needed, he's just happy being around her :icon12:

TBC hopefully tomorrow because I have to go to bed now...
Hahhhaaa so funny you Rachfull.... love your Fullcaps. As usual I click in full sized version & the bigger the picture the more flawless & handsome the samee is!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Samee's a liar. He's already been married to me for years :p
:risas3:

Ahh maybe this is the problem. You guys have now turned him off marriage and kids after seeing what it could be like lol.
Hahahaha. It's all @Rachfull 's fault.

Wahh phatman when you know I'm not feeling so good & can't protest too much you go all enthusiastic like that behind my back!
Matt is only good with Andrew Gregson. Maybe with the others too but she looks nice with Andrew. Not with Pope, I think she'll look too old for him. Nychaa with Pope please hehehe.
#nonychaa
#peeraneeandpopeforever
#lol