[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@Amata :risas3:Thanks for the translations once again.I've learnt a new idiom from you today!:aaaaa::clap:
@Fikachu - thank you so much for all the info and links and etc...etc. I always cheer up during working time when I sneaked in here to read and watch what you have posted especially when I'm gathering my thoughts on how to write a report or do some risk assessment. I don't know how to return the favours but I'm trying my best just for you.

https://ak-cdn.kwai.net/upic/2018/0...fMF8z_b_Bd9898a1b9130315dcd975bdc94c5ff9c.mp4

@Amata - will be back to post serious discussion with you.

And I'll like to share my thoughts on Pope's acting as well...but laters.

Cheerios all
It's okay,you don't have to return any favours:)In fact,being able to share info with you guys and know that it'll bring joy to all of you too is already such a huge blessing for me. I feel very very grateful and so happy to be part of this:) Thanks for the video! I've never seen that one before:aaaaa:Hope to see you here soon!Can't wait to read what you post:):aaaaa:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
@Fikachu @Rachfull @CPY

Here is what they are talking about in the video.

Pope……………..Let me clamp the Mai before (He bends down pretending to clamp the microphone with his legs.)
Kalamare………Ouc!!!
Pope……………..No one helps me to hold it.
Kalamare……...You can clamp it while I hold it for you. (She is joking)
Pope…….……..Laughing
Kalamare……….Khon Arai!!.. to clamp a microphone giving people goosebumps.
Kalamare……………….. Calls a man to help…….
Pope …………….Today I’m putting a white suit too. Fortunately this suit is long.
Pope…………….. Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai - Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag. (Idiom)
Kalamare……….Next time, if you hire Pope, no need to give him a microphone. (She means he has his own one, hope you know which one. It is naughty)

Mai = ไมค์ = ไมโครโฟน = Microphone (The Thai people call it shortly)
Khon = person/human Arai = what
Khon Arai would be = What person and the one that @Rachfull translates “what kind of person would do this? I think it would be ok.

Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai - Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag is an idiom means :

= The matter of the cow hasn’t disappeared yet, the matter of the buffalo comes up.
= The matter of the cow still exist/hasn’t’ finished, the matter of the buffalo comes up.
= The matter/problem still exists but the new matter/problem comes up.

Pope said today he was putting a white suit too and it was good that his suit was long. He said that because the last time he went to an event, he put on white jeans with tight crotch and his shirt was shorter than this suit. That day people and photographers tended to be interested in his tight crotch more than his face.

People still shared and talked about his jeans with tight crotch while he went to this event.

So Kalamare’s idiom would mean :

Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai = People still share and talk about your jeans with tight crotch.

Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag = Today people would talk about the microphone clamped with your legs too.
Thanks a million, now all clear and wow, it’s hilarious. Pope, you’re seriously incorrigible

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Last edited:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
I am SO CLOSE to being able to read that... I know all the Thai consonants now, just waiting to learn all the vowels so I can actually read.
Then I'll have learn more vocabulary so I can actually understand what I read. Smh :facepalm:
@Rachfull @CPY @Mycthao

I don't know if there is anyone used to suggest you about some books for people who learn the Thai language. It is for the beginner. Now you know all the consonants. I think these books will help you and make it easier for you learning to read. If you would like to try please visit this website to download them. There are 6 level.
http://www.saonday.com/index.php/other/150-6

This books are printed again at the present. You can find this Web.
http://www.suksapanpanit.com/

CPY

GotomySin
@Fikachu @Rachfull @CPY

Pope……………..Let me clamp the Mai before (He bends down pretending to clamp the microphone with his legs.)
Kalamare………Ouc!!!
Pope…….……..Laughing
Kalamare……….Next time, if you hire Pope, no need to give him a microphone. (She means he has his own one, hope you know which one. It is naughty)

Khon Arai would be = What person and the one that @Rachfull translates “what kind of person would do this? I think it would be ok.

= The matter of the cow hasn’t disappeared yet, the matter of the buffalo comes up.
= The matter of the cow still exist/hasn’t’ finished, the matter of the buffalo comes up.

Pope said today he was putting a white suit too and it was good that his suit was long. He said that because the last time he went to an event, he put on white jeans with tight crotch and his shirt was shorter than this suit. That day people and photographers tended to be interested in his tight crotch more than his face.

People still shared and talked about his jeans with tight crotch while he went to this event.

Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai = People still share and talk about your jeans with tight crotch.

Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag = Today people would talk about the microphone clamped with your legs too.
Thank you @Amata . It is helpful!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@Fikachu @Rachfull @CPY

Kalamare………Ouc!!!
Pope…….……..Laughing

Thank you @Amata

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Wohooo. Great for you. Enjoy your time there. Btw, Where are you in Thailand? Pope has an event tomorrow, can you go?:angel10::angel10:
I'm late, but I'm in Chiang Mai right now. Won't be heading to Bangkok til Thursday the 25th. Let me know if he has any other events!! I'll try to go stalk him for you guys :thumbup::thumbup:

Oh and if you guys hear news of a chubby asian girl from America trying to "attack" you guy's samee. Don't hate coz it could be me! Lolol

Welcome, you have a good time.
Kob khun mak ka! I love it here in Thailand :icon12:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Wow!Awesome!Enjoy your time in Thailand!While you're there,try to make time for Pope's event:icon12:I think tomorrow's event is the last for this month.I don't think there's anymore.Then again,I'll check sources for updates;)
Thanks!!! And please let me know! Lol for anyone in BPS event schedules lol if you know Got's too.. pleeeeeeaseeeeeeee tell me :naughty2::angel10:

Wow, awesome enjoy your time in Thailand :).
Thank you!! :icon12: