[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
Hi, I am new here and I really appreciate the translations for those post event interviews Pope gave :angel10::angel10: you are really an Angel :angel10::attempt::angel10::angel10:
@June 31sg - welcome onboard. Fasten your seat belt and have a blast here.

Thanks, It was worth every episodes, whenever I doubt myself why i love this lakorn then see a scene I become obsessed once again. it took me longer because i had to take break so I could handle my application, I will begin BPS uncut in December.
@S.J.M - I don't know whether I'm lucky since I started watching BPS in July 2018....so I missed out when the craze was at its peak, fangirling on each episode shown and waiting with bated breath for the next upcoming episode...well...I totally missed out on all that. But the blessing in disguise was the BPS uncut version was all fully subbed by SJDK, which I'm thankful for. Because when SJDK site went down and I watched the original 15 episodes....urgh some scenes transition made me yelp. I really think I would not have this much love for BPS if not for the uncut version because the plot was not fully well explained, kind of like the kissing scene that got abruptly halt under the tree.... and how Mae Karakade lamented...well that was how I felt watching the BPS original.

And would diminish my love for PBS for sure. So, I highly recommend you to watch the BPS uncut...ooohhh the storyline flowed much3x better and the fins!!!!

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
You guys!! Off subject, but HELLO from Thailand! :)

After 24 hrs of traveling, I made it :aaaaa: and I'm ready to call it a night! (After catching up with the thread, of course lol)
Enjoy yourself and have lots of fun...if don't do the things that I won't do...but pssstt there's not many things that I wouldn't do :thumbup:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
There are sausages...and there's one sausage...:risas3: Pick well...@phatman
Bwahahaha:risas3::risas3:What a decision to make!
@S.J.M - I don't know whether I'm lucky since I started watching BPS in July 2018....so I missed out when the craze was at its peak, fangirling on each episode shown and waiting with bated breath for the next upcoming episode...well...I totally missed out on all that. But the blessing in disguise was the BPS uncut version was all fully subbed by SJDK, which I'm thankful for. Because when SJDK site went down and I watched the original 15 episodes....urgh some scenes transition made me yelp. I really think I would not have this much love for BPS if not for the uncut version because the plot was not fully well explained, kind of like the kissing scene that got abruptly halt under the tree.... and how Mae Karakade lamented...well that was how I felt watching the BPS original.

And would diminish my love for PBS for sure. So, I highly recommend you to watch the BPS uncut...ooohhh the storyline flowed much3x better and the fins!!!!
I watched it in August (I think) so I totally missed out on the hype during its peak.I consider both a good and bad thing.Good because I didn't have to wait desperately for episodes to air and wait anxiously due to subbing issues. (I read about the subbing issues here.Eventhough I haven't joined then,I felt the anxiety and disappointment that all of you experienced:BangHead:).Bad because I wasn't part of the hype during its airing.I'm telling you,if I was in the hype,I will really go all out:aaaaa::cheer:.That's why I'm stalking and posting stuff here.It's like trying to make up for all those times when I wasn't here.So I'll wait here til RLM and PL comes out.Hopefully,when the hype comes again,I'll be here with you guys:aaaaa::):cheer:
The uncut version is better in a sense that I understand P' Date's point of view in his relationship with Kadesurang better.I also understand the servants' mentality about who they are and what they do better.Other than other's views,the plot still remains the same.Not used to the changes in background music for some scenes though.Maybe it's because I started out with the original and fell in love with it,I don't have much of an issue with it:)
And thanks for the video!Let's fangirl over fin scenes again!!!:icon12::love::cheer:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't listen too carefully, but she also asked him "Kon arai?" (What person), I'm guessing meaning "what kind of person would do this?". And then I'm pretty sure she called him "kwai," which is buffalo :risas3:
There's a character called "koh kwai." It looks like this: ค

At the end, I think she said something like "This is Pope Thanawat. No need to go to him, he'll go himself"
Maybe???
@Fikachu @Rachfull @CPY

Here is what they are talking about in the video.

Pope……………..Let me clamp the Mai before (He bends down pretending to clamp the microphone with his legs.)
Kalamare……...Ouc!!!
Pope……………..No one helps me to hold it.
Kalamare……...You can clamp it while I hold it for you. (She is joking)
Pope…….……....Laughing
Kalamare………Khon Arai!!.. to clamp a microphone giving people goosebumps.
Kalamare……………….. Calls a man to help…….
Pope …………….Today I’m putting a white suit too. Fortunately this suit is long.
Pope……………. Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai - Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag Eeek Laow.
Kalamare……….Next time, if you hire Pope, no need to give him a microphone as he carries/has his own one. (She says he carries/has his own one, hope you know which one. It is naughty)

Mai = ไมค์ = ไมโครโฟน = Microphone (The Thai people call it shortly)
Khon = person/human Arai = what
Khon Arai would be = What person and the one that @Rachfull translates “what kind of person would do this? I think it would be ok.
Eeek Laow = again
Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai - Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag is an idiom means :

= The matter of the cow hasn’t disappeared yet, the matter of the buffalo comes up.
= The matter of the cow still exist/hasn’t’ finished, the matter of the buffalo comes up.
= The matter/problem still exists but the new matter/problem comes up.

Pope said today he was putting a white suit too and it was good that his suit was long. He said that because the last time he went to an event, he put on white jeans with tight crotch and his shirt was shorter than this suit. That day people and photographers tended to be interested in his tight crotch more than his face.

People still shared and talked about his jeans with tight crotch while he went to this event.

So Kalamare’s idiom would mean :

Khwam Wooa Mai Than Jaa Hai = People still share and talk about your jeans with tight crotch.

Khwam Kwai Gor Kao Ma Sag = Today people would talk about the microphone clamped with your legs too.

Last edited:

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
@Fikachu - thank you so much for all the info and links and etc...etc. I always cheer up during working time when I sneaked in here to read and watch what you have posted especially when I'm gathering my thoughts on how to write a report or do some risk assessment. I don't know how to return the favours but I'm trying my best just for you.

https://ak-cdn.kwai.net/upic/2018/0...fMF8z_b_Bd9898a1b9130315dcd975bdc94c5ff9c.mp4

@Amata - will be back to post serious discussion with you.

And I'll like to share my thoughts on Pope's acting as well...but laters.

Cheerios all