[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I'm late, but I'm in Chiang Mai right now. Won't be heading to Bangkok til Thursday the 25th. Let me know if he has any other events!! I'll try to go stalk him for you guys :thumbup::thumbup:

Oh and if you guys hear news of a chubby asian girl from America trying to "attack" you guy's samee. Don't hate coz it could be me! Lolol

Kob khun mak ka! I love it here in Thailand :icon12:
I wish you have chance to attack him, on behalf of us lol. But it seem yesterday was the last one of this month. No more till Nov. 8th. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Didn't listen too carefully, but she also asked him "Kon arai?" (What person), I'm guessing meaning "what kind of person would do this?". And then I'm pretty sure she called him "kwai," which is buffalo :risas3:
There's a character called "koh kwai." It looks like this: ค

At the end, I think she said something like "This is Pope Thanawat. No need to go to him, he'll go himself"
Maybe???
At the end she said "if you invite Pope, you don't need to have a mic for him. He brings his own" LOL she's talking about his crotch.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I've studied myself and that is okay. The problem is I don't know when to put the vowels. This is the most frusturating parts. Anyway, good luck!
I agree with the vowels.. or which consonants to use with which vowels lol and when it comes to reading, i guess the words lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
@MissPK
Bella has events this week and next
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpJvV6inw_Y/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
As for Got, sorry to say but it doesn't seem like he's going to have any events soon.Here's some pics in the spoiler section to make you feel closer to him while you're there:love::icon12:

Thank youuu!!!!!!

Oh of course Bella will be in Chiang Mai when I won't be up here anymore! Lol grrr. My bad timing :rolleyes::sad6:

& ommmmggggg my samee is so deliciously sexyyyyyyyy! :naughty2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: my goodness. Man were do all the celebrities hangout in Thailand? Lol ive been here a few times and the closest i get is billboards LOL

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I wish you have chance to attack him, on behalf of us lol. But it seem yesterday was the last one of this month. No more till Nov. 8th. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Give him like 50+ kisses for every single one of his wifeys on this thread lol yall better bail me out of jail! Lol gosh I wish I could meet him or anyone from BPS lol omg yesterday I saw an ad with Great on it and I started fan girling and my bf goes "whats wrong with you?" Im like "i just saw Great, hes one of my faves" lol hes like "oh GREAT (no pun), idk how you'd act if you saw your them in person" lol idk.. id probably pass out or starstruck.

Fikachu

Good to be back!

Fikachu

Good to be back!