[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@phatman to reach the goal I would like to give more information about some scenes that English subtitle is not clear.

I am starting with the EP 7 - 56:50

The scene Date is going to buy a Sung - Wan (breast chain) for Kade.

This scene I guess the script writer would like to make it funny from the difference of the language used in Ayutthaya and the present time.

If we translate what Date really says from Thai to English, It would be very confused to anyone who read. So sometimes it is hard for people who translate subtitle.

This is what they are talking about in the scene

Date - คงไม่ทำให้ข้าล่มจมหรอก..........................It won’t make me go broke.
Kade - ป๋ามาก.....................................................Such a sugar daddy!
Date - ออเจ้าว่าอันใด..........................................What did you say?
Kade - ข้าว่าป๋ามากค่ะ.........................................I said “You’re such a sugar daddy”
Date - ???.........................................................Date doesn’t understand the word “sugar daddy”
Kade - คุณพี่ขา จะมาสนใจอะไรคำพูดข้าคะ.........Khun P’ Ka, why would you pay any attention to my words!
Date - สน สนด้ายกับเข็มฤา................................Thread, thread a needle? (the meaning he says in Thai)
Kade - คุณพี่.......................................................Khun P’’’’’

Why Date asks Kate that question after Kate says “do not pay any attention to her words.”
Actually Kade didn’t need any answer from date. She just would like to tell him not to pay any attention to her words as Date often doesn’t understand when she uses the present Thai language.

Here is what they says in Thai comparing with English :
Kade.......In Thai..............Khun P’ Ka, Ja Ma SonJai Arai Gub Khumpood Ka Ka?

................In English........Khun P’ Ka, why would you pay any attention to my words!

Date........In Thai..............Son? Son Dai Gub Khem Rue

................In English.........Thread, thread a needle?

Date might not understand the word “SonJai” but he knows “Son”, so he asks “Son? Son Dai Gub Khem Rue”(He still is not certain what she means.)

Son = to put thread into a needle hole, to thread a needle (Date knows it)

Son (speaking language, informal usually used with familiar people especially at present time) = Sonjai (Date doesn't know it)

SonJai = care, pay attention, interested in

Chan Mai - Son (Jai) = Mai - Son = I don’t care
@Amata thank you for explaining that scene further:).

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Btw, just a thought, no hating here but I'm glad Pope went to support Nakee, just that I don't see the others supporting Buppasanivas, except Ken.
Yaya did share the BPS fanmeet intro. Other than that, none. Ken was Belle's special guess so of course he promoted it lol. BPS is still the underdog. Pope was probably forced into going lol, he's not someone who likes to socialize that much.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@Fikachu @DaoRisa @phatman @MKfan132
Two more
Ep 1 – 1 : 41 : 07 – Some parts of subtitle were omitted.

Kade………..Why are clothes this era so hard to wear?
Yam…………It is not hard, let me do it for you.
Kade………..Why I feel so WoungWeng It would be good if I have underpants.
WoungWeng = โหวงเหวง = lightly / buoyantly).

(Kade felt like lacking of something because she was putting on clothes without underpants.)

EP 2 – 56 : 53

Kade said again about underpants in the EP 2 – 56 : 53

After brushing her teeth in the morning. She put on her clothes by herself and Yam looked over if it was tight or not.

Yam…………..All done Jao Ka

Kade………….Not putting on Gor Gor Nor, how I could walk. (It's) so embarrassing to the ground.

Kade’s “Gor Gor Nor” stands for Gaang Gaeng Nai = กางเกงใน = underpants

Kade was embarrassed because she didn’t put on underpants walking. If the ground had eyes, it would have seen one part of her body (Hope you know) and that made her so embarrassing as she said.

Ep 2 – 19 : 33 - There is a Thai idiom there.

After Pin and Yam told her about Karakade’s behavior and how she treated people in Khun Loong’s house.

Kade……………………...Criad – Dai – Lo .......................= เครียดได้โล่
Yam and Pin……………?? (They didn’t get it.)
Kade………………………You don’t understand?
Pin and Yam…………...Shook their heads
Kade………………………Then you do not need to know, just me know.

Criad........................= เครียด..............= stressed
Dai ..........................= ได้...................= get
Lo (Raang – Wan) = โล่ (รางวัล)....= shield award/trophy

Criad – Dai – Lo means “so stressed that get a shield award/trophy .....= very, very stressed, so stressed

The script writer made it again.

**** The word “ Dai – Lo" can be used with other words like : Tor Lair - Dai – Lo = so bullshit that get a trophy

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
@Fikachu @DaoRisa @phatman @Amata
Two more
[B]Ep 1 – 1 : 41 : 07 – Some parts of subtitle were omitted.[/B]

Kade………..Why are clothes this era so hard to wear?
Yam…………It is not hard, let me do it for you.
Kade………..Why I feel so WoungWeng [B][U]It would be good if I have underpants.[/U][/B]
WoungWeng = โหวงเหวง = lightly / buoyantly).

(Kade felt like lacking of something because she was putting on clothes without underpants.)

[B]EP 2 – 56 : 53[/B]

Kade said again about underpants in the EP 2 – 56 : 53

After brushing her teeth in the morning. She put on her clothes by herself and Yam looked over if it was tight or not.

Yam…………..All done Jao Ka

Kade………….[B][U]Not putting on Gor Gor Nor[/U][/B], how I could walk. (I am) so embarrassing [B][U]to the ground.[/U][/B]

Kade’s “Gor Gor Nor” stands for Gaang Gaeng Nai = กางเกงใน = underpants

Kade was embarrassed because she didn’t put on underpants walking. If the ground had eyes, it would have seen one part of her body (Hope you know) and that made her so embarrassing as she said.

[B]Ep 2 – 19 : 33 - There is a Thai idiom there.[/B]

After Pin and Yam told her about Karakade’s behavior and how she treated people in Khun Loong’s house.

Kade……………………...[B][U]Criad – Dai – Lo[/U][/B] .......................= เครียดได้โล่
Yam and Pin……………?? (They didn’t get it.)
Kade………………………You don’t understand?
Pin and Yam…………...Shook their heads
Kade………………………Then you do not need to know, just me know.

Criad........................= เครียด..............= stressed
Dai ..........................= ได้...................= get
Lo (Raang – Wan) = โล่ (รางวัล)....= shield award/trophy

[U]Criad – Dai – Lo[/U] means “so stressed that get a shield award/trophy .....= very, very stressed, so stressed

The script writer made it again.

**** The word “ Dai – Lo" can be used with other words like : Tor Lair - Dai – Lo = so bullshit that get a trophy

Thank you my dear @Ama. :) :)