[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yaya did share the BPS fanmeet intro. Other than that, none. Ken was Belle's special guess so of course he promoted it lol. BPS is still the underdog. Pope was probably forced into going lol, he's not someone who likes to socialize that much.
Yeah, BPS was not well promoted by ch3 celebrities. For the fan meet concert, if it weren’t for their friends, they wouldn’t promoted it either. I’m still disappointed in that. Since BPS is still so popular, they have some of the casts promoting Nakee2. The ch still don’t give the lakorn the whole attention, like where is the photo shoot of the casts on any popular magazines??? Haha, I’m still bitter they haven’t had any any pictures on popular magazines covers.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Fikachu @DaoRisa @phatman @MKfan132
Two more
Ep 1 – 1 : 41 : 07 – Some parts of subtitle were omitted.

Kade………..Why are clothes this era so hard to wear?
Yam…………It is not hard, let me do it for you.
Kade………..Why I feel so WoungWeng It would be good if I have underpants.
WoungWeng = โหวงเหวง = lightly / buoyantly).

(Kade felt like lacking of something because she was putting on clothes without underpants.)

EP 2 – 56 : 53

Kade said again about underpants in the EP 2 – 56 : 53

After brushing her teeth in the morning. She put on her clothes by herself and Yam looked over if it was tight or not.

Yam…………..All done Jao Ka

Kade………….Not putting on Gor Gor Nor, how I could walk. (I am) so embarrassing to the ground.

Kade’s “Gor Gor Nor” stands for Gaang Gaeng Nai = กางเกงใน = underpants

Kade was embarrassed because she didn’t put on underpants walking. If the ground had eyes, it would have seen one part of her body (Hope you know) and that made her so embarrassing as she said.

Ep 2 – 19 : 33 - There is a Thai idiom there.

After Pin and Yam told her about Karakade’s behavior and how she treated people in Khun Loong’s house.

Kade……………………...Criad – Dai – Lo .......................= เครียดได้โล่
Yam and Pin……………?? (They didn’t get it.)
Kade………………………You don’t understand?
Pin and Yam…………...Shook their heads
Kade………………………Then you do not need to know, just me know.

Criad........................= เครียด..............= stressed
Dai ..........................= ได้...................= get
Lo (Raang – Wan) = โล่ (รางวัล)....= shield award/trophy

Criad – Dai – Lo means “so stressed that get a shield award/trophy .....= very, very stressed, so stressed

The script writer made it again.

**** The word “ Dai – Lo" can be used with other words like : Tor Lair - Dai – Lo = so bullshit that get a trophy
Haha. The part about the ground seeing her cracked me up.

Wow Mew's pra'eks in one shot! When do you ever see that!!? They both look so hawt!
Screenshot_2018-10-16-08-10-25-1.png

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Thank you @Amata :icon12: Learned new things today!When I watched the eng sub,Ep 2 56:53 mentioned 'it's embarrassing to the world' (something along those lines) so I took it as an exaggeration.Now that you clarified that part,it seems way funnier :risas3:And about the idiom used,it takes more advanced knowledge of language to understand idioms.If it hasn't been for you,us here with no experience with Thai would have never caught that.Thanks for explaining to us:clap::thumbup::aaaaa:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Woah and I thought he was shy. :risas3:
Think again my friend:naughty2::p
Btw,Thanks for sharing the video @Mycthao I didn't know Lydia had a Vlog.It's cool that we get to see a bit more of what happened backstage before the show.
Yeah, BPS was not well promoted by ch3 celebrities. For the fan meet concert, if it weren’t for their friends, they wouldn’t promoted it either. I’m still disappointed in that. Since BPS is still so popular, they have some of the casts promoting Nakee2. The ch still don’t give the lakorn the whole attention, like where is the photo shoot of the casts on any popular magazines??? Haha, I’m still bitter they haven’t had any any pictures on popular magazines covers.
Right...I was looking through some of the threads and there will be posts of the cast on magazine covers. (Sorry,still relatively new to lakorns so I wasn't completely aware about magazine cover photoshoots for cast when promoting lakorns)But do they do such things long after the lakorn ends?I thought the magazine cover photo of casts usually happen before or during airing of the lakorn right? I'm not absolutely optimistic but I hope that when Prom Likit airing is nearing,they'll give it more attention then what they gave to BPS initially (including magazine covers and interviews before or during 1st week of airing).:angel10:

Last edited:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Btw,Thanks for sharing the video @Mycthao I didn't know Lydia had a Vlog.It's cool that we get to see a bit more of what happened backstage before the show.

Right...I was looking through some of the threads and there will be posts of the cast on magazine covers. (Sorry,still relatively knew to lakorns so I wasn't completely aware about magazine cover photoshoots for cast when promoting lakorns)But do they do such things long after the lakorn ends?I thought the magazine cover photo of casts usually happen before or during airing of the lakorn right? I'm not absolutely optimistic but I hope that when Prom Likit airing is nearing,they'll give it more attention then what they gave to BPS initially (including magazine covers and interviews before or during 1st week of airing).:angel10:
NP, I’ve been following her channel for some time now. Her little family is adorable and I was happy to see that she vlogged about the fan meet. They all seem so friendly.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Guys I was curious as to how many pages we accumulated since the day of the premiere. @spanky you were the first to comment on February 21st at page 38, being the the 759th comment. We are currently at 276 pages with 5,506 comments. Hehe. That means we accumulated 238 pages and 4,747 comments in a span of 27 days. Hehe.
now were in october and have over 1400+ pages!!! our love for BPS is strong!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Right...I was looking through some of the threads and there will be posts of the cast on magazine covers. (Sorry,still relatively new to lakorns so I wasn't completely aware about magazine cover photoshoots for cast when promoting lakorns)But do they do such things long after the lakorn ends?I thought the magazine cover photo of casts usually happen before or during airing of the lakorn right? I'm not absolutely optimistic but I hope that when Prom Likit airing is nearing,they'll give it more attention then what they gave to BPS initially (including magazine covers and interviews before or during 1st week of airing).:angel10:
Haha, I’m not sure if they do photoshoots after the show ends, but I’ve seen koojin photoshoots on magazines covers way after their shows ended. Where is our Koo-Kwan photoshoots on any magazine covers?? Haha

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@Fikachu @DaoRisa @phatman @MKfan132
Two more
Ep 1 – 1 : 41 : 07 – Some parts of subtitle were omitted.

Kade………..Why are clothes this era so hard to wear?
Yam…………It is not hard, let me do it for you.
Kade………..Why I feel so WoungWeng It would be good if I have underpants.
WoungWeng = โหวงเหวง = lightly / buoyantly).

(Kade felt like lacking of something because she was putting on clothes without underpants.)

EP 2 – 56 : 53

Kade said again about underpants in the EP 2 – 56 : 53

After brushing her teeth in the morning. She put on her clothes by herself and Yam looked over if it was tight or not.

Yam…………..All done Jao Ka

Kade………….Not putting on Gor Gor Nor, how I could walk. (It's) so embarrassing to the ground.

Kade’s “Gor Gor Nor” stands for Gaang Gaeng Nai = กางเกงใน = underpants

Kade was embarrassed because she didn’t put on underpants walking. If the ground had eyes, it would have seen one part of her body (Hope you know) and that made her so embarrassing as she said.

Ep 2 – 19 : 33 - There is a Thai idiom there.

After Pin and Yam told her about Karakade’s behavior and how she treated people in Khun Loong’s house.

Kade……………………...Criad – Dai – Lo .......................= เครียดได้โล่
Yam and Pin……………?? (They didn’t get it.)
Kade………………………You don’t understand?
Pin and Yam…………...Shook their heads
Kade………………………Then you do not need to know, just me know.

Criad........................= เครียด..............= stressed
Dai ..........................= ได้...................= get
Lo (Raang – Wan) = โล่ (รางวัล)....= shield award/trophy

Criad – Dai – Lo means “so stressed that get a shield award/trophy .....= very, very stressed, so stressed

The script writer made it again.

**** The word “ Dai – Lo" can be used with other words like : Tor Lair - Dai – Lo = so bullshit that get a trophy
Thanks @Amata :).

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Thank you @Amata :icon12: Learned new things today!When I watched the eng sub,Ep 2 56:53 mentioned 'it's embarrassing to the world' (something along those lines) so I took it as an exaggeration.Now that you clarified that part,it seems way funnier :risas3:And about the idiom used,it takes more advanced knowledge of language to understand idioms.If it hasn't been for you,us here with no experience with Thai would have never caught that.Thanks for explaining to us:clap::thumbup::aaaaa:
That's why I prefer to Vietsubs than Engsubs. Thai and Viet cultures are close, so if it's translated directly from Thai to Viet, the deep meanings, jokes or idioms are more on point. That's why BPS got me fell hard this way lol. Never fell for any drama before (Well, there's Pope too :naughty2::naughty2:)

CPY

GotomySin
When you are not the fav of Ch3 elders and they did have scandals at past, it's tough to work things around.

Hi, I was away due to sick. Still got my sore throat for days...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
When you are not the fav of Ch3 elders and they did have scandals at past, it's tough to work things around.

Hi, I was away due to sick. Still got my sore throat for days...
That could be, but I thought the Bella is a favorite at ch3. She’s the only lucky actress that gets all the good lakorns pairing up with different actors.

Awe... hope you feel better. Cold/flu season is coming again.