[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
Well we've got both UBER and GRAB here but seriously I prefer the cab because if anything happens (in real life) you're totally insured. Some Uber drivers could have just passed their test & recently removed the "L" plate. Cab drivers also have to pass stringent tests so they're a bit more organised. AND THEREFORE less chances of them being UNREAL beings hehe. They have badges & identification tags & everything. But UBER.... they could be anyone (or anyTHING). But you are right too - who's to say the ones they picked up are real people? The other thing about the jasmine flowers forgot to tell you it's a specific type of woman; it's that word from the Christopher Lee/Twilight movies & the dangerous sort. I don't even want to say the word! I think @CPY can tell you more of this, she's the one staying quietly at home & trying not to go out evenings this month (significant month on the Chinese calendar).
Another reason I am staying home because my editor had gave me 'adorable' warning. Bhahahaha, so I need to get things start too. We do have a lot of folktale and incidents regarding those supernatural things. Even we had a used to be a good theme park but now it is a haunted place.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He's probably young compared to everyone else on this page, but I'm pretty sure he's 25 or 26 ish? A little too old for this chiquita :risas3:

Except Pope will never be too old for me because he is MY samee :p Plus half the time he acts like he's 5 :risas3:

And his family is of Mexican descent

I found a pic of him on facebook (I am an expert stalker). The pic is four years old, but I think you can see his resemblance to Got in it. His face has thinned out, making him look even more like Got :risas3::
View attachment 22763
Hes cute but i dont think he resembles Got

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Another reason I am staying home because my editor had gave me 'adorable' warning. Bhahahaha, so I need to get things start too. We do have a lot of folktale and incidents regarding those supernatural things. Even we had a used to be a good theme park but now it is a haunted place.
Which theme park is that? Don't tell me LegoLand?

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oh yes, that part.... who can forget? What with the dive-bombers ready to do him real damage haha.
What a coincidence your car & him being a Pixie too. Mine's a Marilyn because I often don't remember what's the make of the car unless she's named. Marilyn Mitsubishi. Used to be a Henrietta Honda.
Haha cute car names!!

Hope your Pixie's going to be ok soon!
Thanks! Hopefully by the end of this week!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
He's probably young compared to everyone else on this page, but I'm pretty sure he's 25 or 26 ish? A little too old for this chiquita :risas3:

Except Pope will never be too old for me because he is MY samee :p Plus half the time he acts like he's 5 :risas3:

And his family is of Mexican descent

I found a pic of him on facebook (I am an expert stalker). The pic is four years old, but I think you can see his resemblance to Got in it. His face has thinned out, making him look even more like Got :risas3::
View attachment 22763
Trying to call us OLD?!??! how dare you! Lol jk. Damn if 25-26 is TOO old for you then you must be a baby!! He's a bit younger than me, but it's okay! As long as he's older than 25 :thumbup: lol he's a cutie!! :love::love: