[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I would totally recommend boy and chippy's part of my hero series. They had some of the best chemistry of this year! And dont even get me started on the kiss scenes :love::love::love: Chippy sure knows how to kiss! Normally i dont find boy handsome but their lakorn changed my mind. Hes so hot now. It had a bit of everything : romance, comedy, action, drama, etc. For me it was one of my faves this year. It is fully subbed too. Anyone who wants the link can PM me
Suzie! Please send me! Thanks!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Off topic....

If anyone can tell me what's said at 4:10? So powerful this story, the way both leads cry their tears are really dripping.
Cee Siwat as a monk..... so sad.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I have! I have! I love me some AoMike :icon12:
It's been three and a half years since I watched Kiss Me, so I don't remember it that well. I remember it being SO cute and Mike and Aom having SO much chemistry. The acting (especially Mike's) was really good. Lots of sweet moments with the pra'nang. No nang rai that I recall, though Tao Piangpor plays the second male lead that gets dumped.

I'd recommend it. It didn't really work for me personally, because it's based off of the Japanese manga Itazura Na Kiss, and jsut about every country has done their own version of it. Thailand changed it, which is good since it's been done so much, but I wanted to watch the original story because I loved it so much :risas3:

But yes I would recommend it.

I also recommend the first drama Aom Sushar and Mike Pirath (the leads of Kiss Me) were in together, Full House Thai. Literally the best thing I've seen in my entire life. Except BPS ties it.

Incidentally, have you seen the other versions of the story? There's a Japanese anime called Itazura na Kiss, three Jdramas (one old and two more recent) called Mischievous Kiss (the more recent version has a sequel that's just Mischievous Kiss 2), one Kdrama called Playful Kiss (which they did a semi-sequel youtube series afterwards), and three Taiwanese dramas: It Started With a Kiss (2005), They Kiss Again/ISWAK 2 (2007), and Miss in Kiss (2016 which is ISWAK remade). I LOVE the storyline, but Taiwan's 2005-2007 version will always be my favorite :icon12:
Ok, ok, I'm sold! I will see & comment on it honestly to her.

But slowly girl, I of course haven't seen any of the other KISSES movies - looks like there's a lot to get to. I've been seeing it on & off last night; the girl is sweet. She's very small stature though! I want to see him start getting possessive!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Whew. What a busy day I had. Read the comments, but couldn't really reply. Awe I would love some Pope stuff, but it's okay. Gives me more reason to go to Thailand. Hah.

That Praew magazine though. Is it purely Pope?? HahHa. That's a lot of Pope pages. And that pose @Rosi !!! He's giving me dirty thoughts.
I would say more than half of it's him, full spreads & montage; the ones I showed that's only a few pages. It's obvious the mag's dedicated to him - they just threw in random articles of other people & advertisements. The cameraman did a terrific job all the shots are perfect! You should get to Thailand, the girls who went can't get enough.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Searched and searched using all my Eng sub-finding expertise and I couldn't find subs for that drama except for half of ep 1 on yt. Apparently it was subbed on viki, but it looks like the video was lost when viki deleted all lakorns. I've asked around to see if anyone might have a copy, but not too hopeful :sad6:
I'd be ever grateful if you could find a copy; surely there must be fans like us who treasures those things. I won't forget about this and I hope you won't either. (Peangjai Tee Pookpan) First time I'm sending you a flying kiss from approximately 8000 miles away across the oceans. I hope it don't land on your portly beer-guzzling neighbour though.

THANKS.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, ok, I'm sold! I will see & comment on it honestly to her.

But slowly girl, I of course haven't seen any of the other KISSES movies - looks like there's a lot to get to. I've been seeing it on & off last night; the girl is sweet. She's very small stature though! I want to see him start getting possessive!
Haha Aom is 5' 1". Not sure how many cm, but she is tiny. I thought she was cuter in Full House, but she makes a cute schoolgirl too :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd be ever grateful if you could find a copy; surely there must be fans like us who treasures those things. I won't forget about this and I hope you won't either. (Peangjai Tee Pookpan) First time I'm sending you a flying kiss from approximately 8000 miles away across the oceans. I hope it don't land on your portly beer-guzzling neighbour though.

THANKS.
I haven't heard anything from the places I've asked around. Most people just say it's lost :sad6: So sad