[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I drove through LA's Thai Town AND Korea Town yesterday. The Thai Town was cool, but it was quite small. A few shops, mostly restaurants, and only a block long.

No Popella cutouts either :sad6::sad6:

That's as close to Thailand as I'm gonna get for at least the next year :crybaby2::thumbup:
If you were to come on a market day there could be more activity. The cutouts are probably hidden because they see you coming. And ready with a getaway car too

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I didn't get the synopsis, but I got a read of the forum page for this story & some of the comments aren't very nice! They said this Poh is old & what if he gets to act with his nieces (don't know what that means is he related to half the heroines in the industry) and already there's negativity like not wanting to give it a go & things like that. Why can't they see that matured guys are really better actors most of the time? Maybe give him Aff! That's make her comeback a good housewarming. They can also give him Chippy, maybe a strong swift in the other direction will make her act better. She looks like she needs to be "frightened" to give a better performance. I admit I've never seen a Poh movie but he looks manly & stern stuff & that often bodes a good actor.

Ok, another of the off topics - someone suggested this movie "The Kiss". I'm put off right away with the overly bleached hair but don't want to be prejudiced over nothing. Have you ever seen this movie (so I can don't lie to my friend my comments on it) and on scale of 1 to 10, 1 being poor 10 being tops - what is your grading? Thanks.

Aff's last lakorn was with Poh! Lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
Searched and searched using all my Eng sub-finding expertise and I couldn't find subs for that drama except for half of ep 1 on yt. Apparently it was subbed on viki, but it looks like the video was lost when viki deleted all lakorns. I've asked around to see if anyone might have a copy, but not too hopeful :sad6:
Thanks a lot, the subbed few minutes looks so promising all the Aum Taew parts - that's why I completed it raw albeit sadly. My favourite is the scene where they met again after being separated for don't know how many years. Her parents divorced & she went to live abroad with her dad & I think her dad told him to stop contact because she needs to get on with her new life (don't think he meant it in a bad way, her dad is a nice guy but her mum is awful. He can't have Taew keeps running back to Suer's family when she's down).

Who is this Viki anyway everyone speaks of her as in AWE. Wished I'd known of her earlier!!

@phatman gave a rundown of what's being said in those minutes so at least I know at last what's happening.

This video where they met up again - Minutes 3:24 to 7:04
She's still using the ugly pearl which he exchanged with her when they were kids & went on a school excursion & the teacher let them choose from the oysters at random.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whew. What a busy day I had. Read the comments, but couldn't really reply. Awe I would love some Pope stuff, but it's okay. Gives me more reason to go to Thailand. Hah.

That Praew magazine though. Is it purely Pope?? HahHa. That's a lot of Pope pages. And that pose @Rosi !!! He's giving me dirty thoughts.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't get the synopsis, but I got a read of the forum page for this story & some of the comments aren't very nice! They said this Poh is old & what if he gets to act with his nieces (don't know what that means is he related to half the heroines in the industry) and already there's negativity like not wanting to give it a go & things like that. Why can't they see that matured guys are really better actors most of the time? Maybe give him Aff! That's make her comeback a good housewarming. They can also give him Chippy, maybe a strong swift in the other direction will make her act better. She looks like she needs to be "frightened" to give a better performance. I admit I've never seen a Poh movie but he looks manly & stern stuff & that often bodes a good actor.

Ok, another of the off topics - someone suggested this movie "The Kiss". I'm put off right away with the overly bleached hair but don't want to be prejudiced over nothing. Have you ever seen this movie (so I can don't lie to my friend my comments on it) and on scale of 1 to 10, 1 being poor 10 being tops - what is your grading? Thanks.

I have! I have! I love me some AoMike :icon12:
It's been three and a half years since I watched Kiss Me, so I don't remember it that well. I remember it being SO cute and Mike and Aom having SO much chemistry. The acting (especially Mike's) was really good. Lots of sweet moments with the pra'nang. No nang rai that I recall, though Tao Piangpor plays the second male lead that gets dumped.

I'd recommend it. It didn't really work for me personally, because it's based off of the Japanese manga Itazura Na Kiss, and jsut about every country has done their own version of it. Thailand changed it, which is good since it's been done so much, but I wanted to watch the original story because I loved it so much :risas3:

But yes I would recommend it.

I also recommend the first drama Aom Sushar and Mike Pirath (the leads of Kiss Me) were in together, Full House Thai. Literally the best thing I've seen in my entire life. Except BPS ties it.

Incidentally, have you seen the other versions of the story? There's a Japanese anime called Itazura na Kiss, three Jdramas (one old and two more recent) called Mischievous Kiss (the more recent version has a sequel that's just Mischievous Kiss 2), one Kdrama called Playful Kiss (which they did a semi-sequel youtube series afterwards), and three Taiwanese dramas: It Started With a Kiss (2005), They Kiss Again/ISWAK 2 (2007), and Miss in Kiss (2016 which is ISWAK remade). I LOVE the storyline, but Taiwan's 2005-2007 version will always be my favorite :icon12:

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I went searching for you but couldn't find any, girl. Do you use another name when you subbed music videos?
I found this instead, since everyone else loves Taew.

That's from Nakee. Yet another one I intend to watch if I ever actually watch Samptarn Huajai...:risas3: Nakee looks really good, though I highly doubt it'll be as INCREDIBLE as BPS

CPY

GotomySin

Poh really had his glory days back in Ch7. But everything was not okay since he joined Ch3. Yes, he is in his 40s but some character he can still nail it. He is better than Smart, Navin and Top Jaron tho.

CPY

GotomySin
I went searching for you but couldn't find any, girl. Do you use another name when you subbed music videos?
I found this instead, since everyone else loves Taew.

Yes I did put the Malay sub there. Just I do not put my name onto it. Tee hehe

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot, the subbed few minutes looks so promising all the Aum Taew parts - that's why I completed it raw albeit sadly. My favourite is the scene where they met again after being separated for don't know how many years. Her parents divorced & she went to live abroad with her dad & I think her dad told him to stop contact because she needs to get on with her new life (don't think he meant it in a bad way, her dad is a nice guy but her mum is awful. He can't have Taew keeps running back to Suer's family when she's down).

Who is this Viki anyway everyone speaks of her as in AWE. Wished I'd known of her earlier!!

@phatman gave a rundown of what's being said in those minutes so at least I know at last what's happening.

This video where they met up again - Minutes 3:24 to 7:04
She's still using the ugly pearl which he exchanged with her when they were kids & went on a school excursion & the teacher let them choose from the oysters at random.

Viki's an Eng sub drama site, basically. You can watch most dramas there... except Thai ones. And it's legal :risas3: It's basically the same thing as dramafever

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching Sampatarn Huajai now. Missing BPS still... the soundtrack is just unbeatable. Every other drama I watch pales in comparison. Except MAYBE Full House Thai...
Anyway, Weir's drinking my liquified heart right now... maybe I'll adopt him as another side samee...
Screenshot_20180811-063316_dailymotion.jpg

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
HI guys, you know that day @Starsapphire asked if anyone wants a keepsake of Pope & Bella which she got from her recent trip to Ayutthaya? She's got loads of it!
The offer still stands - please message her personally your address & she'll post it to you!!

Anyway, yesterday some of us the Singapore gang met up for lunch in town with @milquety & @Starsapphire & look what she gave me!!!!! Pope's magazine that's sold out!! TERRIBLY BEAUTIFUL pictures in its pages!! I'm handling it so gingerly...... and she's also got us all teas endorsed by Pope & Bella, a bottle of their famous coconut milk advertisement & that cute booklet of the stamps & I've got so many beautiful of Pope's printouts..... ok no need to make you jealous. We also got a blow by blow account how they got their selfies with him! Here's the magazine - take a peek!! Glorious pixes of the samee!!

View attachment 21970

View attachment 21973

View attachment 21974

View attachment 21971

View attachment 21975

View attachment 21972

View attachment 21976

View attachment 21977

View attachment 21978

I think you know my favourite is this one!!

View attachment 21979
Drooling here :drooling::drooling: wondering if I get a chance for the magazine on my trip :confused12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would totally recommend boy and chippy's part of my hero series. They had some of the best chemistry of this year! And dont even get me started on the kiss scenes :love::love::love: Chippy sure knows how to kiss! Normally i dont find boy handsome but their lakorn changed my mind. Hes so hot now. It had a bit of everything : romance, comedy, action, drama, etc. For me it was one of my faves this year. It is fully subbed too. Anyone who wants the link can PM me