[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I know right. For some reason when I rewatched the part where my samee was beating Faulkon up, I was crying with him the 2nd time around lol
That part was so heartbreaking!! And when Constantine, the villain of BPS and Thai history, uses his last request to see Maree and their sons...:sad6::sad6::sad6: It was too much I couldn't take it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The Love and Share Charity event. This lovely fan subbed some of Pope’s dorky moments in case you guys haven’t seen it. ;)
https://twitter.com/overallpope/status/1026442624540897280?s=21
Omg super cute. I love the little kid auctioning segment as well as the Chippiness in Pope segment. Hahaha.

Of course I'm fine. I was just being a drama queen. Mostly.

American kisses are for my lesser samees. The REAL samee and I kiss like the French :naughty2:
Are you finally over it you drama queen?. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I thought he went skiing - how far is that? And who told??!!

(was he mad because you took his car or because he loves Duran Duran too & why didn't you guys asked him along)
Long story!!! Lol so He was in Colorado and he called around looking for me cus I wasn't home obviously. He thought I was at his house with his sister but his parents told him we took his car to our other friend in d.c. She lied to her parents that she got his permission. So he called over there and our friend ratted us out :mad::facepalm::risas3:. He was mad cus we borrowed his car which he was very possessive of lol. On top of that, we drove it cross country! Lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Long story!!! Lol so He was in Colorado and he called around looking for me cus I wasn't home obviously. He thought I was at his house with his sister but his parents told him we took his car to our other friend in d.c. She lied to her parents that she got his permission. So he called over there and our friend ratted us out :mad::facepalm::risas3:. He was mad cus we borrowed his car which he was very possessive of lol. On top of that, we drove it cross country! Lol
It's really quite okay. We're supposed to do all these crazy things while we're young. Or when we get old, too! haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Pope should do a Yam. She's really feminine & soft & would do a Pope well. But a modern movie, not period hopefully - where we can see him in the tight jeans & tight Tees & casual which he sports very well.

(But am still holding out for a Pope & Nychaa)
Arent pope and yam already doing something or was that never confirmed? And i also want modern for them too. I cant see yam in a boran lakorn. She looks way too farang

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Arent pope and yam already doing something or was that never confirmed? And i also want modern for them too. I cant see yam in a boran lakorn. She looks way too farang
Apparently. But we have no news whatsoever. Are they holding off on making lakorns in the meantime?? Haha. Since they have so many shelved projects.

Really?? Where can I find this info? Yayyyy
It was a short clip. . . can't remember where.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid