[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Well, it's action and comedy and you must love PJ very much to watch it. The stories that I would love is a lot different, and I'm following Louis Scott in Tai Peek Pak Sa from the Hero series which I feel more for. The opening theme is soothing, the first few minutes is already emotional - Louis is crying. I'm going to follow this.

Louis, the handsome pilot, not panicking as 2 engines are on fire & the plane is going down! Thanks for telling me.

Thanks for your info. I love watching Louis Scott too.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh..wow... are u watching the latest ep today? That's so cool. If u are picking up this, please also join us in this lakorn thread...well..I hope. :angel10: I feel they have a very good chemistry together.

This is a romantic comedy type of lakorn...Both Punjan and Prang have quite a lot of action scenes. U might also enjoy it if u like funny p'ek, serious n'ek, and subtle romance.
I will, of course. I love funny P'ek and serious n'ek or serious P'ek with funny n'ek for romantic comedy type.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Southwest
Oh okay. I see. Yeah flights could get expensive to Thailand from your area, but I would consider like anything under $1200 roundtrip reasonable (depending on time of the year) hopefully one day you'll be able to save up some money to fly to Thailand! It's a beautiful country (not being biased coz thats motherland lol)

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
View attachment 21322
Cr. Google images
I kind of want Boy to pair up with bella again. His acting has improved and plus hes way better looking now. I never watched their 1st lakorn together so idk whether they have chemistry or not but this picture is cute!
This lakorn was cute especially the little girl! And omg, Bella's body in this picture! :love::love:

I've always loved her body coz I thought she wasn't super skinny like a lot of nang eks and now she's just fit with a nice booty lol:thumbup:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
phatman said:
Why am I in here all by myslef??? Haha.

On the outside Belle is all sexy and mature, but on the inside she is still a kid. Haha.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmFkmLjnZEl/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7l3c085priiq

It only goes to show she's very sexy; she just about do whatever she likes & it looks nice.
Hahaha she's so goofy. At first it looked like she was catwalking and then she busted out with some silly dance moves :risas3::risas3: no wonder she played karakade/kadesurang so well because she's comfortable just being herself like kadesurang, no matter where she's at lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Okay, after watching a few episodes of Game Saneha, I still think James is more romantic with Bella in Padiwarada & KCP. Maybe it's the script, both Kaew & Rin didn't put him down in their movies together. He's the overpowering hero who takes control.
I had to take breaks from watching GS. The brattiness of the N'ek is a bit annoying to me lol and the way she intentionally hurts the p'eks feelings. I feel bad for him.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Haha. Sure. All I know is Mr. PJ looks really into it so he must be good some how.

Shake my darn head. . . how can such thought accumulate in your head. Hahahahh.

See. Worthy to be Pope's topper huh. Hehe.

#phatmanforpope
#4timechampionpopetopper
Hahaha I'm just kidding about Janie. My samee is to precious for that lol

At least PJ doesn't have awkward hands to be all feeling up on you lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm quite fond of Louis since I saw him in Kleun Cheewit. I love the way he cries :icon12:
And he cries so feelingly in this story. He (Louis/Akin) loves this Lisa so much & then he & her dad has got a lock & chain kind of closeknit friendship (the old guy really likes him). Then one day just when he's about to fly his beloved granny fell & got admitted to hospital so in the middle of dinner Lisa's father was asked to take over the flight. What nobody knew the plane is already a tool for some sort of scam (actually it's me who don't understand the espionage language) & hijacked in midair, her dad fought with the bad guys & well..... the plane didn't make it. Akin cried so badly (& beautifully) but Lisa blamed it all on him & refused to even let him attend the funeral. He's got to solve the mystery but all in looks like he's up for many crying moments ahead.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Constantine Phaulkon I hope you get the girl this time..... She's very beautiful.

Tai Peek Pak Sa - I think this scene is lovely. This is the moment Louis meets the girl.
He was flying the plane when his co-pilot knocked out after two of the wings caught fire & went into descent. Onboard happens to be a senior pilot going elsewhere with his daughter, so he asked his crew to get the older man to help.
They brought the plane down safely & when it landed she was waiting for her dad & hugged him. Over his shoulder, Louis in the cockpit saw her.

View attachment 21337

View attachment 21338

View attachment 21356

View attachment 21339

View attachment 21340

View attachment 21352

View attachment 21353

View attachment 21354

View attachment 21355

Looks like the Dad likes him!!

@Rachfull they speak a lot of English in this movie = them being pilots and all so we'll be quite okay with the Thai !!
(But I don't know whether you like Constantine Phaulkon or not. I do. Well, Louis Scott I do.)
Oo. Gonna go watch Samee #4's drama soon. Hehe. Dang it. Why does everyone have so much work! I still gotta catch up on Real Samee's KSTD, Samee #2's KF, and Samee #3's NST! Now to add to the list Samee"4's Hero series! Grr.