[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Wow, so close to 1200 and the thread has barely moved today! Don't look at me though, Imma jump in at 1199. Y'all can get yourselves to 1199 without my help, because I ain't wasting my time again. :p
You didn't waste your time, who said you did, you help give @phatman a leg up with your frantic RachCaps. Do it again!! It doesn't hurt to do nice things. I think Mae Nim said that to Kratin in LRT you do nice things eventually people will love you for it. We already love you! So it won't hurt one way or another ehh

And we love your RachPopes, RachCaps, RachEverything. Just don't RachTheThreeUnmentionablesWithPopeHereThenThat'sOK

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Okay guys, for you who understand Thai - there are total 4 songs of BPS :

1) Which of the themes is the most apt feelings of Por Date for Kade?
2) I know Or Jao sounds very much like it's a Date song, but some parts as if it's Kade's secret feelings too - especially when she's hurt
3) Which of the 4 is the most reflective of Kade's?
4) Thanks.
1. Or Jao oi. Pete version is the best, but I'm addicted to Pope's. Keep replay it every day.
2. For me, it's purely Date song. It praises her beauty, worry that the moon (as in Kade) would fade away, that fate would take her away, that they would be parted to never see again, that he couldn't live without her, that he missed her every times they're apart, wonder if she missed him the same. It's very on point with the story line when Date knew about her not being Karakade, the way he sought her out all the time.
3. Ter nor ter