[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ummmm... beach. Amusement parks. Lots of American entertainment industry landmarks. Walk of Fame. Museums. And the weather's great since it's near the ocean-- except everyone here says it's hot, but it's even hotter where I come from, so I'm enjoying it :aaaaa:Plus I have family here

Oh, and Son Songpaisarn, who I keep hoping I'll magically run into. But I doubt I'm that lucky :(
Why, there are lots to do there then, no wonder you've dumped the samee for a week for a bit of the coastal air. Hope you're having fun!

If he's first times Cali that means he'll be playing tourist too, so it's a killing chance you get to all those typical landmarks where visitors like to take selfies so they can send home or put on their instagram. Go to the most obvious ones the chances are he will be there. Good luck!!

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
Months ago we've only ever seen a still shot of this scene I think one of you guys someone was talking about his posture; but seems this is as far back as 2016 it his LRT with Diana. She doesn't seem much younger than him at all. And that Thongbai character from BPS she's here!! Does that mean she's on most production crew in many of the Thai movies? In 2016 she's already got that boyish stiff haircut!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Months ago we've only ever seen a still shot of this scene I think one of you guys someone was talking about his posture; but seems this is as far back as 2016 it his LRT with Diana. She doesn't seem much younger than him at all. And that Thongbai character from BPS she's here!! Does that mean she's on most production crew in many of the Thai movies? In 2016 she's already got that boyish stiff haircut!
Yeah. She works behind the scenes. Not sure what her role is though. Some director??

Rosi

Wifey #42
I wonder why my baby Got hasnt been confirmed in anything? I need him confirmed in a lakorn soon. I hoping to God its a p'ek role but ill still be totally happy with him as supporting. I just need him in at least one lakorn
He deserves a p'ek role by now, I hope he gets it this year. I think if he becomes hero he's going to rock the existence of quite a few of the known ones around!! You can't deny that he's a very, very good actor!! Other people we tend to make excuses because the pairing's not good, the script isn't up to scratch - but with Got he makes do with what little he's given & makes it brilliant. I've seen him few minutes in any of movies & he's intense each time. Even in Khun Chai Puttipat he's just a sidekick but he made his mark being Bella's somewhat sometimes rock.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He deserves a p'ek role by now, I hope he gets it this year. I think if he becomes hero he's going to rock the existence of quite a few of the known ones around!! You can't deny that he's a very, very good actor!! Other people we tend to make excuses because the pairing's not good, the script isn't up to scratch - but with Got he makes do with what little he's given & makes it brilliant. I've seen him few minutes in any of movies & he's intense each time. Even in Khun Chai Puttipat he's just a sidekick but he made his mark being Bella's somewhat sometimes rock.
He really is such a good actor! I discovered him here in BPS and then i watched Kom Faek for him and now im like obssessed with him! He seriously needs a p'ek role! Since punjan finally got a p'ek role i hope ch3 considers giving Got one now too. Hes popular in thailand now right?

Rosi

Wifey #42
Finished with Padiwarada!!

Some quick BelleCaps. Tbh. She looked great and elegant in PW, but her hair was a bit bothersome. Haha... So there were only a few scenes where I was stunned by her beauty.

The wedding.
View attachment 21141

The forbidden room
View attachment 21138

The seduction
View attachment 21136

Bonus:

Belle looks like she wanna eat him! Rawr.
View attachment 21139

This scene reminded me if Krathin when she was about to commit suicide.
View attachment 21137

The End.

Watching this I couldn't help, but think about LRT. Idk why maybe because they both have such similiar subplots. Haha. I like the characters in PW more, especially the pra'nang, but I like the angst in LRT more. I also went through a roller coaster of emotions with LRT, however PW has a more coherent storyline. And I love the OST for both. I'm kind of sad it's over. Haha. Overall I enjoyed PW regardless of Mr. JJ and his cringy mad face, and I do like their teachings in there. Definitely not disappointing. This is my third lakorn with Good Feeling and I have not been disappointed. Can I just say that some of cops were hawt, aka Chote, and the baddies as well, aka Singh and the brother of White Tiger. Hehe.
I love your summary and the BelleCaps, - and you've certainly captured some of her most captivating ones from the story. One of the others I like her face is during the time Salan tells her it's her fortune now to fly, and not be anyone's servant anymore, and though he's sad he's letting her go. This is before she decided the seduction of her own husband is the only way to get him back. Her face is serene & full of other emotions, she's beautiful there too.

I get this way when I'm close to finishing a book, I don't want to say goodbye to that world or its characters. And then I'll go into a daydream for days onwards how the ending should really be. Hehee..... bad huh?? That's why I'm here with BPS and not moving.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Who would you guys want as Got first n'ek if he ever gets a p'ek role BESIDES bella lol? I know this thread is filled with GotBelle fans. I also want to see them together on screen!
Hmmm. Not sure. Matt? Hahha. He did have a crush on her in Pan Rai Pai Ruk. Hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He needs a very beautiful one to offset his tenseness. And who can act. I have a small repertoire so I can't think of any.
Ive been wanting him with kao! Shes really pretty and i think shes one of the better actresses in her generation! Plus Got isnt super tall so kao would be great since shes petite. I also would love him and taew

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I so want Got in a Boran lakorn!!! I so dig his mustache in BPS. He played royalty in BPS...I would love them to create a character based on his character in BPS. A prince seeking power who’s one woman as his backbone and weakness. Heheeh

As much as I like GotBella...I honestly want someone I have never watched before...hmm Got Diana?? Lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
OMG I didn't know that Both Pope and Bella was in the Suparburoot Jutathep series(The Five Brothers) but paired with other people.
Oh no, MKfan! We've been speaking of this for ages! You might want to take random peeks there. Bella fleetingly appeared in most of the series after she becomes Puttipat's wife in Series 3, Pope in all of them, so they do run into each other there in the family episodes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I so want Got in a Boran lakorn!!! I so dig his mustache in BPS. He played royalty in BPS...I would love them to create a character based on his character in BPS. A prince seeking power who’s one woman as his backbone and weakness. Heheeh

As much as I like GotBella...I honestly want someone I have never watched before...hmm Got Diana?? Lol
Omg no thanks! I would be upset if they casted Diana with Got. I would be okay if they paired up later in their career but not for his 1st lakorn