[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This whole time I'm looking at his nice. . . @ss. . . .body structure.

Can't wait to watch PYLMW!!! Subbing is sooo slow though. Huuhuu.

It’s hard to keep up with this thread sometimes. :eek:
So, Pope has no confirmed projects yet? :sad6:
The only confirmed one is Prom Likit, but that's not anytime soon.

So for now and next year. . . nothing, zelch, nada. Why can't he be like Got. That man takes on any role!

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling

So for now and next year. . . nothing, zelch, nada. Why can't he be like Got. That man takes on any role!
Well, I’m sad now. :crybaby2:Prom Likit is like 2-3 years away.
Got’s very versatile so I can see why he’s not picky. Pope, on the other hand, I cannot imagine him playing a villain in a Lakorn. :risas3: But who knows, he can prove me wrong too. :rolleyes:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Pope in suspenders is a tough act to beat :drooling:

I'm SO excited for PYLMW too! Kinda wish the subbers would hurry up, but don't tell them I said that :fighting3: They have lives and we need to be patient :sad6:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I’m sad now. :crybaby2:Prom Likit is like 2-3 years away.
Got’s very versatile so I can see why he’s not picky. Pope, on the other hand, I cannot imagine him playing a villain in a Lakorn. :risas3: But who knows, he can prove me wrong too. :rolleyes:
Haha we've all been saying here that we want him in a raeng role-- partly because we think he could be awesome, mostly because he'd look hot as a bad boy :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished with Padiwarada!!

Some quick BelleCaps. Tbh. She looked great and elegant in PW, but her hair was a bit bothersome. Haha... So there were only a few scenes where I was stunned by her beauty.

The wedding.
Screenshot_2018-08-04-15-02-19-1.png

The forbidden room
Screenshot_2018-08-04-14-53-44-1.png

The seduction
Screenshot_2018-08-04-14-55-13-1.png

Bonus:

Belle looks like she wanna eat him! Rawr.
Screenshot_2018-08-04-14-56-28-1.png

This scene reminded me if Krathin when she was about to commit suicide.
Screenshot_2018-08-04-14-54-05-1.png

The End.

Watching this I couldn't help, but think about LRT. Idk why maybe because they both have such similiar subplots. Haha. I like the characters in PW more, especially the pra'nang, but I like the angst in LRT more. I also went through a roller coaster of emotions with LRT, however PW has a more coherent storyline. And I love the OST for both. I'm kind of sad it's over. Haha. Overall I enjoyed PW regardless of Mr. JJ and his cringy mad face, and I do like their teachings in there. Definitely not disappointing. This is my third lakorn with Good Feeling and I have not been disappointed. Can I just say that some of cops were hawt, aka Chote, and the baddies as well, aka Singh and the brother of White Tiger. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder why my baby Got hasnt been confirmed in anything? I need him confirmed in a lakorn soon. I hoping to God its a p'ek role but ill still be totally happy with him as supporting. I just need him in at least one lakorn
He seems to be filming something according to his IG. Not sure if it's a lakorn or film.