[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I've been writing my fanfic, we've been debating about which lakorn Popella should star in (if they do a remake), wondering why the samee still hasn't visited the US...

I've been watching a few ch 7 lakorns (Sampatarn Huajai and Yeut Fah Pigat Rak) and then we're going on a Bella lakorn spree :thumbup:
Are those stories any good Rachfull? Oh ok, sorry I asked. Just read the synopsis both got baggage of previous husbands & wives & son & now she's with this best friend, err ok. Thank you.

I love your fanfic because it's very sexy and you also make us go crazy we don't know if it'll be half a page or quarter or if anything will get resolved with the Khun Muen family. But you've got me addicted so please come back from your vacation and do what you need to do. What is nice in Cali anyway this time of the year? Is it anything like Australia where there's a lot of sandflies around when it's warm.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh and why Popella hasn't had a sexy photoshoot!!!!!
Actually that has surprised me for a long time, phatman. That YADECH twosome has heaps because of their movies, and Bella & James when they were on KCP & Padiwarada had very niche photoshoots some fun, others gothic, even Great with each of his heroines. Why is these two treated any different. They've had ad shoots but that's different altogether.

CPY

GotomySin
Hey, we have like 40 plus wifeys (plus another 104 lakorn fans from Malaysia) on this thread so why don't we all contribute? It'll be very interesting to see everybody's take on it & it'll be the best thing to do since we're all here because we love BPS. We'd really like to hype it very much; all the world needs to know this is the best!!

@S.J.M you've come fleetingly so we're updating the list; but here you are here's all of us - and there's you on #44 . You could organise us, you know, give a dateline when you want to put it through & edit, etc. - then we'd simply pass it to you.

Guys?? What do you say?

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 20

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull - If you think #28 is a #28 in-line wifey, go check her siggie
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @lamchieu
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)
Hey, we have like 40 plus wifeys (plus another 104 lakorn fans from Malaysia) on this thread so why don't we all contribute? It'll be very interesting to see everybody's take on it & it'll be the best thing to do since we're all here because we love BPS. We'd really like to hype it very much; all the world needs to know this is the best!!

@S.J.M you've come fleetingly so we're updating the list; but here you are here's all of us - and there's you on #44 . You could organise us, you know, give a dateline when you want to put it through & edit, etc. - then we'd simply pass it to you.

Guys?? What do you say?

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 20

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull - If you think #28 is a #28 in-line wifey, go check her siggie
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @lamchieu
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)

I had wrote mine at my Facebook. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi @phatman, are your DVDs seriously no English subs? Mine from Koh Samui will get here by the 11th - apparently they checked one of the DVDs don't work. Gives me scope to wonder - if it's a boxset how the hell did these guys get to play out one of my DVDs?
Anyway, I'll know by the 12th when someone flies it in.
I'm asking because I saw in one of the FBs the extra interviews of the Behind The Scenes are translated & it's exciting to watch! Everyone got a piece to say about their roles & about each other..... I love the ones of Louis Scott where he kept saying to Pope to keep his eyes off Susie because in the story "that's my wife you keep staring at!". And he goes on and on about someone shading their muscles & he's not saying who ..... etc.
No subs. :(
I just saw that it's finally subbed! Haha. Been waiting months!

She's so seductive you don't see any Rin in there - the make-up, coiffed hair, sensuous moves, I really like her eye-shadow it's so 40s & so Adele's double-stack eyelashes!! The way she leans into him & let him feel her up & then leave!! Wowww. Salan was close to bursting.
He really wanted her that night, but had to contain himself! Hahaha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've been writing my fanfic, we've been debating about which lakorn Popella should star in (if they do a remake), wondering why the samee still hasn't visited the US...

I've been watching a few ch 7 lakorns (Sampatarn Huajai and Yeut Fah Pigat Rak) and then we're going on a Bella lakorn spree :thumbup:
Where is your Fanfic?? Hmmmm... I’ve watch so many lakorns... I think Pope Bella should be in a remake of... can’t think of it right now. Haha. I need to find time or get in the mood of watching Sampatarn Huajai. Pope may have been too busy, he’ll eventually make his way to the US one day. :)

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys can somebody write a nice review for this lakorn because I’m going to use in a viki thread to request this lakorn so i want people get know the drama.
I will write my own too but i want include more people reviews so a lot people can request this.
Hello @S.J.M ! I'm willing to write a review, but I'm not sure how much good it'll do to request the lakorn. As far as I know, Viki stopped hosting lakorns completely a few years ago due to copyright troubles. You can try, but I don't know if you'll succeed :)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Are those stories any good Rachfull? Oh ok, sorry I asked. Just read the synopsis both got baggage of previous husbands & wives & son & now she's with this best friend, err ok. Thank you.

I love your fanfic because it's very sexy and you also make us go crazy we don't know if it'll be half a page or quarter or if anything will get resolved with the Khun Muen family. But you've got me addicted so please come back from your vacation and do what you need to do. What is nice in Cali anyway this time of the year? Is it anything like Australia where there's a lot of sandflies around when it's warm.
Ummmm... beach. Amusement parks. Lots of American entertainment industry landmarks. Walk of Fame. Museums. And the weather's great since it's near the ocean-- except everyone here says it's hot, but it's even hotter where I come from, so I'm enjoying it :aaaaa:Plus I have family here

Oh, and Son Songpaisarn, who I keep hoping I'll magically run into. But I doubt I'm that lucky :(

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Rosi

Wifey #42
Not behind. I just don't watch much TV (even Netflix shows) outside of lakorns, so it's always felt like a waste of money. And if I got it now it would eventually distract me from doing school, which is what I need to focus on :thumbup:
Such a sensible girl - you got me there. I'm happy to report I'm working & don't need to worry about grades anymore and can watch movies all day long if I want to yay yayy yayyy