[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Read somewhere she is afraid, but look at Great! He dances well, even in the water!! hehe I like the way Bells simply threw off her breathing thing & game to follow whatever he's prompting her to do. Yes, she was screaming a lot in the BPS water scene with Pope - and that's not even having her hair wet yet.
They seem to be having a lot of fun filming this lakorn. I hope it’s a great story line and success for Belle.

Wow is this the same Belle??? Haha. Perhaps it was Pope who scarred her! Haha.
Pope is a little prankster so I could see why she would be afraid with him. But I would gladly hold my breath underwater with P’Pope. :aaaaa:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Read somewhere she is afraid, but look at Great! He dances well, even in the water!! hehe I like the way Bells simply threw off her breathing thing & game to follow whatever he's prompting her to do. Yes, she was screaming a lot in the BPS water scene with Pope - and that's not even having her hair wet yet.
Haha you never know what Pope will do, he's so secretly naughty :risas3: Bella probably felt safer with Great

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
They seem to be having a lot of fun filming this lakorn. I hope it’s a great story line and success for Belle.

Pope is a little prankster so I could see why she would be afraid with him. But I would gladly hold my breath underwater with P’Pope. :aaaaa:
It's a tragedy - Bells will suffer over the Great's charater. I do hope they change things - give it a happy ending.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks Chario! Now I can look out for those words without being confused. But Mia sounds much more romantic. In Spanish it means MINE.
Welcome, dear.. I like Phariya more. Hehe
We'll be rooting for you on behalf of the BPS gang, and also we know how much you've admired Prang and this is so far the closest opportunity for you to see her. You don't often get to Cambodia do you, so this is so lucky you're there right now. Good luck!!
Yeah happy to see her. I hope Punjan will come here too. I've never liked a male celebrity as much as I like him before.