[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
You guys don’t like Pooklook? Lol I think she’s pretty. Too bad Ch7 and Ch3 don’t work together to mix up their couples. Lol but rest assured, Pope doesn’t follow Pooklook on IG so they can’t be that close...but wait...he doesn’t follow Susie either and he’s admitted to liking her...ok not rest assured lmao!
Oh @neenavaj !! You should have stopped at the 4th sentence, at the word "close" and then full stop.
Well, we have paired him with several women you know. It's just one of those things.... she must be pretty to get to be an actress you can't deny that.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg that sounds terrifying lol let’s hope they brighten things up a bit for the remake then.
The synopsis is he's a rich playboy, she plays that musical instrument (in a family band) & he seduced her. Then she's made to perform at his wedding or something she's so heartbroken she couldn't stop on the flute - somehow she died. So her spirit is sad throughout. Ahh..... if it's going to be the same scenario it'll be painful for me.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Basically the only reason I use instagram is to stalk Thai stars...:facepalm:
Man, I'm liking you more. Your answer is so honest!! Just don't forget to share if you see more juicy ones of the samee. You've been at it all day today, I see.
Hey, what do you say we go and corrupt that sweet @MKfan132 ? She's always falling asleep just when I'm going to start my day. Instagram is one sure fire way to have less sleep.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Our poor samee doesn't have much of a chance with Susie, she's basically engaged to her boyfriend. She's called him her fiance (in English!!) on her ig and everything
Don't know whether that Diana has fattened her skinny arms to a proportionate Hansel & Gretel (girl scout cookies), maybe he'll take another look at her. (Ahh what's the matter with me, he's yours & Nychaa)

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
The synopsis is he's a rich playboy, she plays that musical instrument (in a family band) & he seduced her. Then she's made to perform at his wedding or something she's so heartbroken she couldn't stop on the flute - somehow she died. So her spirit is sad throughout. Ahh..... if it's going to be the same scenario it'll be painful for me.
Interesting plot...if that’s the case, I hope she goes full on Karakade to him as a ghost. She needs to reintroduce the domino slap. :pancarta:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want PopeTaew first :angel10:
Yeah, but I want PopeMatt before Matt retires. Haha. I feel like she be the first to retire among her generation. . .

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl0L9r8gTG4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lm4ab17xhozv
Well... I was hoping for a slightly less goofy-looking raeng Pope...

Isn't this his "disguise" from ROR??
Yes it's from ROR. Hahaha.

No matt and pope please.
Where did you come from!? You show up finally after years and that's all you say. . . Humph. We didn't miss you at all either . . .:rolleyes:

#popematt

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too. For me it's worse because that picture comes synonymous in a threesome - his face & the two types of steamed Chinese paos, one filled with red beans the other with chopped turnips.
I don't know it's pretty bad for me too because he was watching KSTD when he posted that picture