[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Later when I get off work, which is nighttime here

Then I gotta get part 5 out on my doc because I haven't written it yet
I love to hear that stress in your voice we're all now on your back because you've promised things.
People write stories with an already plot in their heads, you make it up as you go along. This sounds like a telenovela where the scriptwriter sleep on the couch fixing lines in the night & the camera crew next door ready to shoot in the morning hehe.
Is the samee still getting any of it since you're so busy like this.

@phatman have you ever been this part of the world? Thailand?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love to hear that stress in your voice we're all now on your back because you've promised things.
People write stories with an already plot in their heads, you make it up as you go along. This sounds like a telenovela where the scriptwriter sleep on the couch fixing lines in the night & the camera crew next door ready to shoot in the morning hehe.

Nope. Never. I wish.

Guys I've just come to realize that this part here, aka when Reung talks about the switching of partners, is an indirect reference to Sapai Jao. Hahaha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Haha I have a plot in mind, but I still have to decide how I want to execute it, and then if I want to continue with some side plots as well to extend the fanfic's life. I have ALMOST all the free time in the world, school doesn't start for another month :risas3:

I actually did start writing my own drama on wattpad a few months ago. But I haven't worked on it in a while :risas3: Good things I have you guys on my case or I probably wouldn't finish this :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Urgh. I'm so pissed. Apparently my DVDBoxset got delivered AND signed, but it never made it to my house! They either shipped it to someone else' home or someone else other than my family took it! Urgh! My whole world is crashing. That's $100! Actually I don't even care about the money. I just want my product!!!! My BPS life! If only I knew it was going to be delivered to my doorstep I would've let someone in my family know.

I have no mood to watch anything right now. Huhhuh.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes they made a good choice to cast him as Luang Sorasak!

Hahahaha. That is soo Kadesurang.

Let's go free samee!!

Amen! You may keep them as you wish!

Yes. It's a great love story. Although Ram may be a little too blind at least it's for our nang'ek. Haha.

Omg that scene too! I forgot to add that to my favorite pra' nang moments!
1) Which one? The one he saucily unbuttoned or the explosive & sexual way he goes real close but not close to her for the telegram? I just want him to close in that few inches & hold her tight!!

2) @lamchieu has a mafia gang!! We are getting better & better at herding the samee. Unless @Rachfull kidnaps him to Sicily!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1) Which one? The one he saucily unbuttoned or the explosive & sexual way he goes real close but not close to her for the telegram? I just want him to close in that few inches & hold her tight!!

2) @lamchieu has a mafia gang!! We are getting better & better at herding the samee. Unless @Rachfull kidnaps him to Sicily!
The telegram one. I didn't like the part he unbuttoned his shirt. It was lame. Hahha.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Urgh. I'm so pissed. Apparently my DVDBoxset got delivered AND signed, but it never made it to my house! They either shipped it to someone else' home or someone else other than my family took it! Urgh! My whole world is crashing. That's $100! Actually I don't even care about the money. I just want my product!!!! My BPS life! If only I knew it was going to be delivered to my doorstep I would've let someone in my family know.

Aww, hun I am so sorry hugs.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult

Whoa!!! That’s crazy!

CPY

GotomySin

What? You better track them back!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks guys. I did. I called them and they said they would call me back tomorrow after they find out what happened. My brother was home all day and he said nothing came by. Man they better find out wth happened because I am gonna be sooo upset if someone stole it. Who would wanna steal a freak'n DVDBoxset???? I've been ordering things online for a looong time and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. Why of all things it had to be my BPS life?!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Nope. Never. I wish.

Guys I've just come to realize that this part here, aka when Reung talks about the switching of partners, is an indirect reference to Sapai Jao. Hahaha.

Well, I hope one day you will. I admit holidays for me means a winter place like Europe/UK, Canada, USA, Japan that's what we usually do for Christmas & that's why I haven't been to close knits like Thailand. I know they're beautiful & have many attractions but it's because of the same hot weather. But Malaysia??!! Yes, of course!! They have terrific beaches you go & you don't want to go home! (@CPY you're so lucky!) I've never been to Thailand but ready to love it now. Some of the Singapore gang are going but I can't follow this trip. They might get to meet Pope!! Oww

Err, why is it an inference to Sapai Jao? In that story it's 2 brothers vs 2 sisters.

I like Rheung here..... He's like an ignorant crazy nut!! The way he carries on that topic with a gleeful smile & without a care - it didn't cross him this being the most dangerous train of conversation in Ayutthaya to ever have with a man called Por Date. But on Sapai Jao - I like Kade it's so cute the way she pouts thinking being either a Sapai Jao or another kind of daughter in law for Jumpa.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

What??!! What's the matter with the delivery guy??!! You need some kind of ID to sign!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well, I hope one day you will. I admit holidays for me means a winter place like Europe/UK, Canada, USA, Japan that's what we usually do for Christmas & that's why I haven't been to close knits like Thailand. I know they're beautiful & have many attractions but it's because of the same hot weather. But Malaysia??!! Yes, of course!! They have terrific beaches you go & you don't want to go home! (@CPY you're so lucky!) I've never been to Thailand but ready to love it now. Some of the Singapore gang are going but I can't follow this trip. They might get to meet Pope!! Oww

Err, why is it an inference to Sapai Jao? In that story it's 2 brothers vs 2 sisters.

I like Rheung here..... He's like an ignorant crazy nut!! The way he carries on that topic with a gleeful smile & without a care - it didn't cross him this being the most dangerous train of conversation in Ayutthaya to ever have with a man called Por Date. But on Sapai Jao - I like Kade it's so cute the way she pouts thinking being either a Sapai Jao or another kind of daughter in law for Jumpa.
The bride's were switched. Haha.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks guys. I did. I called them and they said they would call me back tomorrow after they find out what happened. My brother was home all day and he said nothing came by. Man they better find out wth happened because I am gonna be sooo upset if someone stole it. Who would wanna steal a freak'n DVDBoxset???? I've been ordering things online for a looong time and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. Why of all things it had to be my BPS life?!
I hope you find it! I would be devastated too. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
May the BPS God's bring my precious BPS life back to me. Idk what I'll do if they tell me it's lost forever. What if someone stole it from my front yard. They won't be responsible since I authorized it, will Ethaicd send me another one then? I'm literally crying right now. :sad6:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
May the BPS God's bring my precious BPS life back to me. Idk what I'll do if they tell me it's lost forever. What if someone stole it from my front yard. They won't be responsible since I authorized it, will Ethaicd send me another one then? I'm literally crying right now. :sad6:
It's not possible. Because they use those wireless signing tabs the delivery boy would be in serious trouble to let it go to just anyone. But I feel you.... my insides it's curling what if it's me been waiting? My heart's aching with the same disappointment right now. Let's see if anyone calls you within the hour of any updates.