W
. . . continued.

Episode 24 BelleCaps

View attachment 20391

View attachment 20390

View attachment 20389
View attachment 20388

View attachment 20387

This lady had a lot of good shots in this episode!!!! Stunned by Belle's beauty take 100 plus! Haha.

Episode 24 PopeCaps!

View attachment 20392
View attachment 20393
View attachment 20394
View attachment 20395
View attachment 20396
Can't do without PopeCaps aka SameeCaps! @Rosi here's to you. I love the lighting and the sparkling of the eyes!
Whoaaa you're the best, phatman! Bella looks Japanese in these close-ups, it's one of the best amongst the best of her make-up changes. It's the way she says her lines too when they got into the house & he's right behind her.

I really love that first cap of Por Date; do you remember how he sort of asked an unspoken question and the way his expression ended in a perplexed? He said something like "huhh?" because she's blocking the doorway & he's probably heard her relieved grumblings. But it was seductively put. I feel so mellow over this entire scene ..... it's the beauty & silence of the night, it's romantic ..... and as beautiful if not more than the "Hindi moment" scene with Joi's lantern lighting up Kade as she did that hotpot sketch. The mix of amber, reds & yellows of her candlelight & the torches bathed them over in that darkness. In all these frames, Date is mesmerised by her persuasive manner to let her into his game - I can continue watching the way he watches over her! His slow shifts getting closer ...... ahh I'm keeping these pictures, thanks phatman.

Last edited:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
RACHFULL'S DATE-KAEW FANFIC PART III
Updated sooner than intended by popular demand
And I've even quoted the previous parts above so you guys can reference them if you need to. You're welcome.

Hee hee hee I enjoyed writing this part :naughty2: Although I think it's actually kinda short, but whatever :rolleyes:

Are you happy @Rosi ???

Part III​
“Khun P!” Karakade whimpered from her place by the front steps. “Why did you usher Khun Chantawat and Khun Nathawat out so soon? They were only here for less than five Baht. Isn’t that rude in this era?” Kade glanced out the door again, to where the men’s boat had just set sail.

Date spun on the ball of his foot, and stalked away from the door.

Kade followed him. “Khun P! Why are you so angry? Did they do something that upset you?”

Date ignored her.

“Khun P!” Kade grabbed Date’s arm and pulled in front of him, stopping him in his tracks.

“Out of my way, Khun Ying Karakade!” Date’s eyes narrowed as his voice crescendoed into a near-shout.

“Mai! I won’t move until you tell me what’s wrong!” Kade spread her feet apart, raising her fists.

Date flashed his eyes down at Kade’s balled fists. At any other time, he would’ve found her funny. But not now. “You really won’t move?”

Kade simply adjusted her stance into a more stable position.

He took that as a no.

Grabbing Kade by the shoulders, he shunted her to the left of his path. As she stumbled in the direction his hands persuaded her in, she tripped on a nearby ledge, lost her balance, and fell onto the hardwood floor. Date glanced down at his wife, and walked away.

That night, Date abandoned his place of refuge in his office and headed toward his and Kade’s room. However, as soon as he reached the door, he couldn’t open it. Something seemed to be blocking the door. He knocked. “Karakade! Open the door! It’s me!”

No response.

He knocked again. “Kade? It’s me, Date.”

Still no response.

He pounded. “Khun Ying Karakade! Open this door right now!!”

A piece of paper slid into Date’s foot from underneath the door. He picked it up and unfolded it.

“Ork Ya Visut Sakorn--

I would rather sleep with a snake than with you.

Regards,

Khun Ying Karakade, Head of Household”

Date read the note again. And again. One more time.

What had he done to garner such treatment from his wife? They’d gotten along perfectly well that morning and even better the previous night. She’d even kissed his cheek right in front of their children before lunch. And then he’d gotten that visit from those two… creatures, and…

Oh.

Date backtracked, making his dejected way to his old room for the night.
You surprised me in no end, that’s really good. AND you make Por Date tougher. Pls give me some sweet bits, I’m hungry for sugar now

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
W

Whoaaa you're the best, phatman! Bella looks Japanese in these close-ups, it's one of the best amongst the best of her make-up changes. It's the way she says her lines too when they got into the house & he's right behind her.

I really love that first cap of Por Date; do you remember how he sort of asked an unspoken question and the way his expression ended in a perplexed? He said something like "huhh?" because she's blocking the doorway & he's probably heard her relieved grumblings. But it was seductively put. I feel so mellow over this entire scene ..... it's the beauty & silence of the night, it's romantic ..... and as beautiful if not more than the "Hindu moment" scene with Joi's lantern lighting up Kade as she did that hotpot sketch. The mix of amber, reds & yellows of her candlelight & the torches bathed them over in that darkness. In all these frames, Date is mesmerised by her persuasive manner to let her into his game - I can continue watching the way he watches over her! His slow shifts getting closer ...... ahh I'm keeping these pictures, thanks phatman.
You’re so good at writing, I get tingles just from reading your comments. Have you ever think of fantics by yourself? I would love to read them

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
So I finally watched LRT's MV's. . . and noticed this scene!

I PhatCapped this scene saying how Ram just allowed Krathin to button uo his shirt even thigh he was upset at her. But in the MV in that same scene he walked away from her!
View attachment 20339
View attachment 20338
Apparently it did not make the cut.
Wth Ram! Haha.
Hmmn, do you guys realise that this is actually a great love story? I've been crying and crying..... it's so basic Ram wants to affirm their love with his pocket watch & her chain, it should have been so simple, it's what young lovers do - and their union is even blessed by his dad (who wanted them together badly). But even that is denied them with that trick done by Pupe. Ram's face on the train as he's leaving, hers too as she recalls all that's said between them.... too too sad. And through thick and thin there's Than Chai to pick her up, even though his heart is breaking because he loves her too.

Rosi

Wifey #42
And I've even quoted the previous parts above so you guys can reference them if you need to. You're welcome.

Hee hee hee I enjoyed writing this part :naughty2: Although I think it's actually kinda short, but whatever :rolleyes:

Are you happy @Rosi ???

Part III​
“Khun P!” Karakade whimpered from her place by the front steps. “Why did you usher Khun Chantawat and Khun Nathawat out so soon? They were only here for less than five Baht. Isn’t that rude in this era?” Kade glanced out the door again, to where the men’s boat had just set sail.

Kade followed him. “Khun P! Why are you so angry? Did they do something that upset you?”

Date ignored her.

“Khun P!” Kade grabbed Date’s arm and pulled in front of him, stopping him in his tracks.

“Out of my way, Khun Ying Karakade!” Date’s eyes narrowed as his voice crescendoed into a near-shout.

“Mai! I won’t move until you tell me what’s wrong!” Kade spread her feet apart, raising her fists.

Date flashed his eyes down at Kade’s balled fists. At any other time, he would’ve found her funny. But not now. “You really won’t move?”

He took that as a no.

Grabbing Kade by the shoulders, he shunted her to the left of his path. As she stumbled in the direction his hands persuaded her in, she tripped on a nearby ledge, lost her balance, and fell onto the hardwood floor. Date glanced down at his wife, and walked away.

That night, Date abandoned his place of refuge in his office and headed toward his and Kade’s room. However, as soon as he reached the door, he couldn’t open it. Something seemed to be blocking the door. He knocked. “Karakade! Open the door! It’s me!”

No response.

Still no response.

A piece of paper slid into Date’s foot from underneath the door. He picked it up and unfolded it.

“Ork Ya Visut Sakorn--

Regards,

What had he done to garner such treatment from his wife? They’d gotten along perfectly well that morning and even better the previous night. She’d even kissed his cheek right in front of their children before lunch. And then he’d gotten that visit from those two… creatures, and…

Oh.

Did I or did I not hear you give a confirmation somewhere that the continuation is tonight before I fall asleep?
Now, this is good. Kade hates reptiles so if she says sleeping with one is better then Khun P better get his guns on the ready. She really means business! So will there be any XXXX-rated scenes tonight? You know, to make up? LSP has happened many times between them in 20 years but there's still the "Tiramisu" which Tom Hanks wants to know in Sleepless in Seattle. Kade's from our times so she should anchor that well. I hope you throw that in for good measure, juice up ehh @Rachfull for tonight's RACHFULL'S DATE-KAEW FANFIC PART IV.
heheheee love your story. I pity the poor suitor.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
I have no idea what "talong" means, but I THINK she's asking if Pope knows how handsome he is, makes all the women "talong maak" or something like that. She definitely said "song kon" which is "the two of you"

Then I KNOW Pope said he knows it well, as in he knows how handsome he is, etc.
And then I THINK he said "bplao krab," which mean's it's nothing.

Sorry I'm afraid I'm not much help :risas3: They used a lot of verbs/words I'm not familiar with :(
That’s good enough for me. :risas3: I had a feeling it was something along those lines. He’s not wrong though.:aaaaa:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling

Are you happy @Rosi ???

Part III​

Date ignored her.

He took that as a no.

No response.

Still no response.

“Ork Ya Visut Sakorn--

Regards,

Oh.

So...you’re updating today right? :cheer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://instagram.com/p/BlrlHsnhjn6/

If anyone cares to translate the conversation, please share. :thumbup:
I tried, I couldn't understand anything. Haha. This must've been during LRT.

Hmm so is this him after the marothon with you? I better get him out ASAP :confused12::naughty2::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi_gN5xjE6G/?taken-by=popezaapbellafanclub
p.s.: don't have the heart to put it out in play
Hmm. What was that for??

What I like my samee flexible :naughty2:
No wonder his knee got messed up if he's been doing stuff like that :risas3:
Haha. He must've been trying to imitate the girl in The Ring. Hahahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, phatman, I've just seen it! This is the worst faced by Kratin she's getting it left right & centre; & when she was relying on the last person to give her solace - her dad - Kad walked away because he doesn't want to mess up her life. "Of all the things I've ever had, you're the only thing I didn't steal. But you're the only thing that I can't keep. I left you 10 years ago without a goodbye, but today, here, is our goodbyes," Kad said to her. I cried so much because of Kad's life because he's not an evil man. He has the heart of any loving father.

Ram let her button his shirt but earlier on he walked past her without a care. He's so mean!
And I can't get past Pupe's scenes! Her voice, her expression, her face it's awfully grating! Fast forward button is the best invention ever made.
Yeah. I loved the growth of Kard. He was keen om destroying Putkrong, but at least he decided not to intertwine himself with them anymore. Putkrong on the other hand didn't repent until her last breath. A little too late.

Rosi

Wifey #42
So I finally watched LRT's MV's. . . and noticed this scene!

I PhatCapped this scene saying how Ram just allowed Krathin to button uo his shirt even thigh he was upset at her. But in the MV in that same scene he walked away from her!
View attachment 20339
View attachment 20338
Apparently it did not make the cut.
Wth Ram! Haha.
Which is different when she first moved in to protect him - he can't do swagger but he tried haha - releasing all the buttons on his shirt knowing she'll scream she hasn't been exposed to those sort of things yet.

upload_2018-7-26_14-14-48.jpeg

This sensuous scene earlier on when he's so tensed about her, he came so close to her chest to chest when she brought his telegram. And how he deliberately blocked her way = while seemingly occupied & reading.

upload_2018-7-26_14-32-49.jpeg

upload_2018-7-26_14-19-10.jpeg

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We now have PanCaps!! Yayyyyy....... I like it. And he's not chubby heheee. Thanks for Got, he's such an intense little thing! Those digs he makes at his REAL dad (King Narai) when they're at Court, the first time I started watching BPS everytime these royal scenes I'm always fearful something crazy is about to break out from him. Got wins for the sneer & his perpetual curt expression.
Yes they made a good choice to cast him as Luang Sorasak!

Are you happy @Rosi ???

Part III​

Date ignored her.

He took that as a no.

No response.

Still no response.

“Ork Ya Visut Sakorn--

Regards,

Oh.

Hahahaha. That is soo Kadesurang.

Don’t you realize how conflicted you sound? As khun Pisut once said something like if he gave his heart to you, no one can take it back. How the heck you have to put anklet on him if he doesn’t want to leave you?:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: I should gather my mafia gang immediately
Let's go free samee!!

W

I really love that first cap of Por Date; do you remember how he sort of asked an unspoken question and the way his expression ended in a perplexed? He said something like "huhh?" because she's blocking the doorway & he's probably heard her relieved grumblings. But it was seductively put. I feel so mellow over this entire scene ..... it's the beauty & silence of the night, it's romantic ..... and as beautiful if not more than the "Hindi moment" scene with Joi's lantern lighting up Kade as she did that hotpot sketch. The mix of amber, reds & yellows of her candlelight & the torches bathed them over in that darkness. In all these frames, Date is mesmerised by her persuasive manner to let her into his game - I can continue watching the way he watches over her! His slow shifts getting closer ...... ahh I'm keeping these pictures, thanks phatman.
Amen! You may keep them as you wish!

Hmmn, do you guys realise that this is actually a great love story? I've been crying and crying..... it's so basic Ram wants to affirm their love with his pocket watch & her chain, it should have been so simple, it's what young lovers do - and their union is even blessed by his dad (who wanted them together badly). But even that is denied them with that trick done by Pupe. Ram's face on the train as he's leaving, hers too as she recalls all that's said between them.... too too sad. And through thick and thin there's Than Chai to pick her up, even though his heart is breaking because he loves her too.
Yes. It's a great love story. Although Ram may be a little too blind at least it's for our nang'ek. Haha.

Which is different when she first moved in to protect him - he can't do swagger but he tried haha - releasing all the buttons on his shirt knowing she'll scream she hasn't been exposed to those sort of things yet.

View attachment 20414

This sensuous scene earlier on when he's so tensed about her, he came so close to her chest to chest when she brought his telegram. And how he deliberately blocked her way = while seemingly occupied & reading.

View attachment 20416

View attachment 20415
Omg that scene too! I forgot to add that to my favorite pra' nang moments!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Are you happy @Rosi ???

Part III​

Date ignored her.

He took that as a no.

No response.

Still no response.

“Ork Ya Visut Sakorn--

Regards,

Oh.

So good. It's my cup of tea. More pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Don’t you realize how conflicted you sound? As khun Pisut once said something like if he gave his heart to you, no one can take it back. How the heck you have to put anklet on him if he doesn’t want to leave you?:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: I should gather my mafia gang immediately
Because of jealous samee thieves like you :celebrate16: Poor samee, he's afraid he'll get kidnapped and never be able to come back to me

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Did I or did I not hear you give a confirmation somewhere that the continuation is tonight before I fall asleep?
Now, this is good. Kade hates reptiles so if she says sleeping with one is better then Khun P better get his guns on the ready. She really means business! So will there be any XXXX-rated scenes tonight? You know, to make up? LSP has happened many times between them in 20 years but there's still the "Tiramisu" which Tom Hanks wants to know in Sleepless in Seattle. Kade's from our times so she should anchor that well. I hope you throw that in for good measure, juice up ehh @Rachfull for tonight's RACHFULL'S DATE-KAEW FANFIC PART IV.
heheheee love your story. I pity the poor suitor.
No LSP in part 4. I have plans but it'll be a while because I still have the main plot to focus on too :risas3: Hopefully I'll make it worth the wait

I did post this at night where I live. Stupid time difference :fighting3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Are you happy @Rosi ???

Part III​

Date ignored her.

He took that as a no.

No response.

Still no response.

“Ork Ya Visut Sakorn--

Regards,

Oh.

Thanks for updating :).