[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Rainbow doesn't stop subbing PYLMW, there are lots of other peeps stealing their works and reuploading them. Urgh.
I hope so too! That's the last samee drama I have to watch! We need to figure out who the thief is and kick them off of every subbers' page and if possible, facebook too.

How much free time does this person HAVE???? They create multiple accounts and upload videos over and over JUST for views??? Go read a book, or even better learn Thai so you can ACTUALLY sub dramas:BangHead:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope so too! That's the last samee drama I have to watch! We need to figure out who the thief is and kick them off of every subbers' page and if possible, facebook too.

How much free time does this person HAVE???? They create multiple accounts and upload videos over and over JUST for views??? Go read a book, or even better learn Thai so you can ACTUALLY sub dramas:BangHead:
Yeah after LRT, it's my last one too!! I will be sad if they stopped. I wish I can kick off all those darn thieves!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahahahaha I’m the newest for now so hopefully he pays some attention to me too. You’re so funny. :pancarta:
Haha no guarantees the newest gets to be most favoured. Because @Rachfull 's been known to smother the samee with chloroform when she doesn't want him to leave! And you have to fight wifeys nos. # 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13 and 21, 22, 23...... watch out for number # 28 .....

Welcome newbie hehe.... we have 2 newbies today & you're # 42

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 18

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 57 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @lamchiew
42) @Mycthao
43) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!

44)
45)

Rosi

Wifey #42
I hope Rainbow doesn't stop subbing PYLMW, there are lots of other peeps stealing their works and reuploading them. Urgh.
It's not just that, some of the fans themselves are ridiculous. They've just completed one episode & it's like harassing - hey, when can we watch another?? Pushing them to hurry. So Rainbow gets distressed with all that, understandably.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Don't stop, phatman. You always know what we want to see, makes me so happy to see this. This shot is always beautiful. @leemyis or is it @pangiaxiong once did this in graphics right? I can stare at it all day.

@Rachfull since you said you're doing the Fullcaps along with phatman's Phat & Popecaps can you do it weekdays like BPS never left? God I feel so sad!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't stop, phatman. You always know what we want to see, makes me so happy to see this. This shot is always beautiful. @leemyis or is it @pangiaxiong once did this in graphics right? I can stare at it all day.

@Rachfull since you said you're doing the Fullcaps along with phatman's Phat & Popecaps can you do it weekdays like BPS never left? God I feel so sad!!
I'll try for weekdays, but no guarantees I can make every day :thumbup: