[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
All I wanna see his him back off and she come chase him!! Can't I have that??? Haha.
I wanted that too
but when it does happen it just causes more drama and their romance halts to a standstill for a while because Krathin REFUSES to fight for poor Ram

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Haha no guarantees the newest gets to be most favoured. Because @Rachfull 's been known to smother the samee with chloroform when she doesn't want him to leave! And you have to fight wifeys nos. # 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13 and 21, 22, 23...... watch out for number # 28 .....

Welcome newbie hehe.... we have 2 newbies today & you're # 42

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 18

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 57 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @lamchiew
42) @Mycthao
43) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!

44)
45)
Noted. Haha I’ve never been one to share, but with his immense popularity, I’ll have to adjust myself a bit. lol #42 is quite a stretch, but Pope’s worth the wait. willing|

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wanted that too
but when it does happen it just causes more drama and their romance halts to a standstill for a while because Krathin REFUSES to fight for poor Ram
Well. He deserves it. Hahaha. I'm on Krathin's side right now. I'm sulking at Samee.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
It doesn't end, you know..... before I was very familiar with how things are run over here with the threads, we got news that SJDK will release subbed episodes of the director's cut when the reruns' done. That's something to look forward to, isn't it? Anyways we're not going anywhere, for now I don't have the heart for anybody else's movies but I'm watching Pope's LRT and it's really something to watch! There's shades of Por Date in there, when he wants the girl (Kratin) to call him Khun P, he did all the dirty tricks he could think of. With a bland face telling his Dad she's rude to a royal guest because she's possessive of him when actually it's no such thing! Well, I can't not watch Pope or Bella for long periods so this movie is an aside until I can get to the weekend and marathon again on BPS.
Well, I guess that’s the only solution for me now. I’ll start digging into Pope old lacorns just for the sake of seeing him lol. I don’t like tragic or stressful stuffs, but for him I will endure (he better appreciate that lol). Luckily I think his other lacorns have Viet subs. Let’s the marathon begin...

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Haha no guarantees the newest gets to be most favoured. Because @Rachfull 's been known to smother the samee with chloroform when she doesn't want him to leave! And you have to fight wifeys nos. # 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13 and 21, 22, 23...... watch out for number # 28 .....

Welcome newbie hehe.... we have 2 newbies today & you're # 42

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 18

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 57 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @lamchiew
42) @Mycthao
43) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!

44)
45)
Newbie huh. One day guys, samee will find out how fluctuated your love is, esp you @Rachfull and @phatman all gone lusty over those hot guys. Then he’ll recognize who’s the one love him most, just him and him alone. That day I will move right on the top. So you better watch out and make way

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well, I guess that’s the only solution for me now. I’ll start digging into Pope old lacorns just for the sake of seeing him lol. I don’t like tragic or stressful stuffs, but for him I will endure (he better appreciate that lol). Luckily I think his other lacorns have Viet subs. Let’s the marathon begin...
Do Ruk Ok Rit!!
Newbie huh. One day guys, samee will find out how fluctuated your love is, esp you @Rachfull and @phatman all gone lusty over those hot guys. Then he’ll recognize who’s the one love him most, just him and him alone. That day I will move right on the top. So you better watch out and make way
Oh dang. We got competition!