[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman, how long have I known you? How many of these deleted scenes I've read? Can we redo them all over again? hahahah ..... who sang that song never can say goodbye....& don't want to ever let you go either

I've just seen youtube & I hope they won't ever remove it from their video archives.

1) I like Date saying - please my baby, will you be twins? He's so sweet! What father ever said "Well!! One pregnancy & I get 2 babies??" he's in wonder & like so innocent, too. He's caressing her stomach in front of everyone & want to take over her pains but when she said he's cute his eyes go all shy! haha This Khun P!
2) What do you guys think? Do you believe, like me, that Constantine likely knows why Kosa Ban & Por Date's there at his house. Because I can see both men like conveying the truth of their mission the way they both stared deeply into his eyes - especially Kosa Ban. But it's not something which Faulkon knows he can escape from. Which I think why he gives that moment a dignity - he's going because they're known to be trustworthy men.
3) I'm not sure if what I know of some Asian beliefs are true - that you can't do or think bad things to others when your loved ones are pregnant. If so, what Por Date's been asked to do at Kade's last stage of pregnancy is quite a risk. He's part of the group sending a condemned Faulkon to die. That sort of sin could reflect on the baby or the mother.
4) When Kade was screaming giving birth those entire moments were too funny! Prik was giving a running commentary while Date was ringside at a special corner with mum & team being all stressful whether to sit or stand haha! I just love all his close-up joyful smiles when both his babies are safe and he smiled the way he did when Kade first told him to look in the mirror.
5) Got has the most fiercest, grotesque devil look on his face after his dad allowed Date & Rheung to carry Constantine away. Rheung looks almost scared whether he should or not!
6) The dying King Narai - does he know that his two trusted loves Pra Pi & Wichayen are being killed

Scared Rheung
View attachment 19814

Devil Sorasak

View attachment 19815
2) Omg. I never thought of it like that. I may have to agree with you! Faulcon had tears in his eyes when he said they were trustworthy!
Hi guys. Haven't been on this forum since the lakorn was finished airing. Don't know if anyone posted about already this but the group GOT7 (K-pop group) covered the ost, as the group has a member that's Thai. As a fan of K-pop and Thai lakorns, I am very satisfied :) I'll just leave the vid/link here
Yes we saw! Thanks good sharing it again!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
2) Omg. I never thought of it like that. I may have to agree with you! Faulcon had tears in his eyes when he said they were trustworthy!

Yes we saw! Thanks good sharing it again!
I just saw it, guess I must've the post or scrolled past it. I was so mesmerized by their voices *_* but I'm happy that the song was able to get international attention. I'm currently reffering another K-pop fan to the lakorn :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hi guys. Haven't been on this forum since the lakorn was finished airing. Don't know if anyone posted about already this but the group GOT7 (K-pop group) covered the ost, as the group has a member that's Thai. As a fan of K-pop and Thai lakorns, I am very satisfied :) I'll just leave the vid/link here
I think BamBam (the thai member who was the 1st one to start singing) kind of looks like Mark Prin

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Hi lady!!! Don't tell me you're watching What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?! Haha.
Hi phatman...long time...I see you're still no.1 Pope girl:thumbup:...catching up on his old shows and watching his new ones:thumbup:...I still can't watch him with anyone else but Belle.........who knows the next show I watch of Pope's maybe Prom Likit....or his other show with Bella.
Yeah thats what I'm watching...Park Seo Joon is super fine and Park Min Young's Ms Kim is awesome...
View attachment 19768
Hey, hello! Nice to see you! At least you've sort of got occupied elsewhere; we're here and I'm camping, don't want to go anywhere else for the moment. Something has to beat BPS real bad before I can let go. It's even made some friends go to Ayutthaya & it's quite heart thumping to see the real stuff - I'll have to ask if she'll let us post her personal pics. And I love the reruns' additional bits! It's tiny at times not even seconds worth but is a great deal. They are clever, these people.
Hi rosi....I really tried hard to move on coz the uncut version was gonna take a few months and if i keep rewatching BPS til then I felt I might not enjoy the new version that much. So I tried a few thai shows but nothing clicked then I tried some other asian shows....couldn't seem to find a good one then finally I caught a few clips of WWWSK on youtube and loved it.
Lol even I tried to find out about going to Thailand. I found out that my aunt had visited thailand last year with her family....well I kind of remember them sharing some pics but it was before BPS....so it didn't stick in my mind. She was all praises...said it was beautiful and wanted to go again as they didn't have enough time to explore properly...
Where is this place/country? They look dressed for winter.
They don't look like they are in India....its monsoon here right now....they'll be looking like drowned rats if they came here right now. From the heavy clothes....maybe upper north or Nepal..... but the beer poster has Japanese written on it....:confused12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think there was but not as HD as this. Love it weehee! Don't think people would forgot Pope & Bella, this is also their song.

Marin

sarNie Egg
TruBPSFan Test #39

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Date and Kade flirting by themselves in front of the whole fan while talking about twins.
- Flashes of King Narai in bed while they're bringing Faulcon in to be executed.
- Kade's afterbirth scene, needing to itch her back not wanting to drink her medicine.

Comments:
- OMG KaDate are tooo cute! I can't remember what Date said to Kade, but it's too cute!
- Idk about you guys, but why do I feel bad for Faulcon. All these guys ganging up on him.
- So King Narai actually didn't die yet when Faulcon was being executed.
- Don't be giving my hubs the dirty look Sorasak. @MissPK control your hubby. Haha.
- Huhuhu. Louis totally owned that crying scene of his when he asked Maree to see his sons for the last time! I cried. . .
- Poor Louis was sweating like crazy! You can see the sweat on his face and neck.

Guys. . .. .the finale is tomorrow. Huhuhu
During Falcon's scene, king Narai didn't die yet. It seems that Pra Phetracha wanted Falcon to be in despair so he lied that the King had pass away.

I feel bad for Falcon too. When he asked had Mae Mali ever loved him, she promised him that he would be her one and only husband but she didn't say she love him. Poor guy. He got lots of power and wealth but had never got the heart of woman he love.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Guys, just finished tonight's episode and it's so complete in every way what with the family scenes, a beautiful ending of the credits, and a clearer picture of what's ahead in BPS2. This time they really promised!! Por Date came up at the end to announce the sequel that's coming! So we have nothing to fear we won't be seeing the entire cast again. The only sad thing today is at the end everyone got to enjoy the mookata hotpots except Joi! hehe

There is also a moment of Kade's family, something about her mum telling grandma of her happy new life - but unsure is this her dream?

Ok, I think all of us watching that raw is begging you guys who can understand Thai to help us please. There's so many juicy extended scenes .... what are they saying? The youngest of the Por Date clan has the sweetest voice when she finally spoke up and I would love to know how Kade got her baby to go pacify her dad on the boat home. You will love Date's smile here; it's the "I'm so pampered, my fiancee loves me" smile in that episode where she brought him his tea.

Oh Ch3 why didn't you do the original this way before?

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi phatman...long time...I see you're still no.1 Pope girl:thumbup:...catching up on his old shows and watching his new ones:thumbup:...I still can't watch him with anyone else but Belle.........who knows the next show I watch of Pope's maybe Prom Likit....or his other show with Bella.
Yeah thats what I'm watching...Park Seo Joon is super fine and Park Min Young's Ms Kim is awesome...

Hi rosi....I really tried hard to move on coz the uncut version was gonna take a few months and if i keep rewatching BPS til then I felt I might not enjoy the new version that much. So I tried a few thai shows but nothing clicked then I tried some other asian shows....couldn't seem to find a good one then finally I caught a few clips of WWWSK on youtube and loved it.
Lol even I tried to find out about going to Thailand. I found out that my aunt had visited thailand last year with her family....well I kind of remember them sharing some pics but it was before BPS....so it didn't stick in my mind. She was all praises...said it was beautiful and wanted to go again as they didn't have enough time to explore properly...

They don't look like they are in India....its monsoon here right now....they'll be looking like drowned rats if they came here right now. From the heavy clothes....maybe upper north or Nepal..... but the beer poster has Japanese written on it....:confused12:
Haha. I'm almost caught up with all his lakorns. So far BPS is his best.

I was gonna watch it too! But I'm still too into Pope right now, so I haven't the heart to move on. Haha.

View attachment 19833

View attachment 19834

View attachment 19835

View attachment 19836

Some pics from BTS for the final ep tonight :risas3: how i miss them so bad :sad6:
I can't wait!!!! Can't wait to take my TruBPSFan final! Haha.

During Falcon's scene, king Narai didn't die yet. It seems that Pra Phetracha wanted Falcon to be in despair so he lied that the King had pass away.

I feel bad for Falcon too. When he asked had Mae Mali ever loved him, she promised him that he would be her one and only husband but she didn't say she love him. Poor guy. He got lots of power and wealth but had never got the heart of woman he love.
Yeah. Poor him. Like Malee said if he didn't pick a fight with them first they wouldn't have done anything to him. If he wasn't so bad Malee could've potentially fallen in love with him.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Haha. I'm almost caught up with all his lakorns. So far BPS is his best.

I was gonna watch it too! But I'm still too into Pope right now, so I haven't the heart to move on. Haha.

I can't wait!!!! Can't wait to take my TruBPSFan final! Haha.

Yeah. Poor him. Like Malee said if he didn't pick a fight with them first they wouldn't have done anything to him. If he wasn't so bad Malee could've potentially fallen in love with him.
The other thing why Malee has trouble falling in love, we might want to remember is Faulkon himself as a husband. Just the title alone isn't enough, he's incapable of having one woman even though he professes to love only her. Malee is already cheated (sort of) of the man she loves (Date) and then she sees her ideal being even better than expected - Date is faithful & never gave a hoot for anyone else, including Malee herself. She's certainly never stopped giving him the eyes from the start but he never reciprocated. Faulkon lost plenty brownie points there being the womaniser that he is. @Marin

But it's still sad that he's about to die & she won't even lie she ever loved him or let him see his kids for the last time. @hdee

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes. Khun Thaan was the matchmaker for Kratin and Ram. Even Mae Nim knew of his intention even though he never said anything directly. I still wonder what happened to that painting. . .?

Now that I think about it, the reason Kratin is the only one who's intent on protecting the inheritance is because no one is aware of what Putkrong has been doing! That's why Ram only worries about Kratin being his wife. I wish Kratin would just tell Ram all the secrets.
Now that you've thought of the drawing I'm interested to know if that ever came up? I admit forwarding a bit the first time watching this (that time some episodes were raw), but doing it intently this round so we might know what happened to the patchwork (Khun Than put it together).

Don't want to spoil it for you but just a bit - there's a episode up ahead when Kratin prayed to both Ram's parents & she said to Khun Than she would give up her life for having unintentionally poisoning him. I don't recall if Ram heard her but he came in finding her alone and he's so cute in there! haha

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes. Haha. She's very bad!

I also wonder where Suerkard is at. He needs to return and help his daughter. Haha.

This lakorn is also very much like Pin Anong! Except Pin isn't as fierce as Kratin and Ram is no where as hot and ambitious and as macho as Nai Yai! Haha. BUT he is definitely cuter and more loveable!
I thought Suerkard fell in the water when he was shot? That Yam character is so bad she would callously abandon a kid (Kratin) in the marketplace. Everytime Kratin cries my heart cries with her.

Yaa.... Ram.... Khun P of BPS would never behave this way! He's such a cute whiner, and when he wants to be devious he still is adorable you can't hate him. (Putting an earring in his sandwich & making Kratin munch on it. Why don't he just give it to the girl?)

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BldDRZCjXag/?taken-by=popezaap

Did y'all see Pope's latest IG post!! It's like an indirect acknowledgement of international fans :crybaby2:
Oh I spotted a thank you in vietnamese. Yayyyy he recognized us and hello there Pope’s wifey. Been here awhile but decided to scale all the pages before joining in. Right at the last night of rerun. Real emotional here. You guys are soooo hilarious to end stressful working days